Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by deven »

hey guys!!!

i feel like this could be my last post on randomness 10...i hope you guys will get posting...we better be at 100 pages when i get back from work..! lol

lynz & shannon- one more day till DH!!!!! <3

finals are almost done..i have 2 left...spanish and environmental science....spanish will be a breeze but i am worried about science...=/..i will be studying tonight...history today...yeah..well..umm.. :? not so great.

almost done with phury..i had a whole class to do nothing today so read..after i re-enacted that twilight spoof i poste dthe other day...i was pretty good at it..lol. im a loser..=]
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

deven- i love your banner!!
the teenagers thread is at 100 new one on its way!!
i cant wait for another mod to come on and ok the team alice thread.... i just had some chocolate and i am really excited... sugar rush!!! ohhh yeah my msn is [email protected]
incase anyone wanted to add me haahah and to make this post longer cause i said what i wanted to say and now i dont no what to put!!!

edit- mods have been on but not for long and each time i start praying for the team alice thread or alice's party planning committee... APPC!! hahaha we are the best just not yet!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Maddy: If I could meet any celebrity in the world, I'd choose Stephenie Meyer! :D

I haven't posted here in a couple of days.... I just didn't really feel like it I guess.

So I presented my project that was due a couple of nights ago. And when I was talking with somebody, somehow it got onto the subject of Twilight.... Everyone's talking about Twilight now. :roll: Don't get me wrong, I'm totally obsessed. But it's just that I miss being one of the only ones that read Twilight....

VERY Random: Hey, have you guys ever had a feeling of complete contentment, where you can just forget the rest of the world? Well today, I totally had one of those moments. Today I took a walk to the park, and I simply sat down and took in my surroundings. That was it, just sat down. I could see the tiny bugs flying around me, hear the squeals of the kids playing tag, feel the cold weather.... and was completely content. Not exactly happy, but content. I just forgot all my problems. It was nice. (Man, am I making any sense at all???)

Well, I have about an hour left on the computer. Someone PM me. Please.

Oh yeah, and do I get to be a regular after #10???
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I would meet Dominic Monaghan!

Anyways..my day was eh..okay. I went to my moms and did some laundry and then my mom and sister wanted me to eat with them. We (plus my niece) went to this place called The Greek Chalet. It wasn't even Greek food..but it was good. =)

And now I have the crappy shift tomorrow and that depresses me.
My job sucks..I wish I could find a new one.
Sorry to rant.

Well I don't have much to say..I have a headache.
(ohh Lost commercial.. hehe :P )

Goodbye #10 if i'm not back.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

ok guess what ... i cant wait ok team alice is up... we are just getting it set up and jobs given out!! but still its sooo exctiting... what do you think i will be doing all day tomorrow and probs all night hahahahahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i love it hahah going to make a banner to match the team alice thread! just thought i would stop by and make that announcement ... ... until i give the okay!!ok thanks!! ahahah

edit- you can now post on team alice just follow the rules!! thnaks
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

sooooooooooo. performance went ok. could ahve been better, but tomorrow wil be better than today, methinks. and saturday should be the best of all!
i really need to ask my mom about going to visit Lynz... :/
i am really tired...... and i want to read butch's book
but i ahve to shower first!
crap, my first college class of tomorrow. but it's in the afternoon so i can sleep. yay! i ahve NO idea where the class is though...that poses a problem.. *sigh*
room 012...that means..basement? stupid building. it's probably because my class is in an auditorium. grr. whatever. shoot. i should have asked my friend where it is.. she had the class last semester.......
i'm going to message her now. i am so dumb...

oh well.. i'm not too random tonight, sorry guys!
love you people
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

well...this is kinda lame...i have been gone for hours...and we havent even gotten a full page!!!

anywayz..i a reading phury..li just got to another HE chapter...apparently HE dies..i cried again..but idont think HE really dies...ugh! its so darn sad

my eyes hurt...i think i need to up my perscription...what crap.

no one is online. i only had 1 pm when i got home..how lamo..lol..where is everybody?!?
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I'm going to do another morning post
I'm bored, just waiting for my ride.
I should finish the homework I never did last night, but I don't feel like it.
I'll probably feel like it, when my teacher is giving me the why-in-the-world-did-you-NOT-do-your-homework look.. but it's simple and I can probably do it right before class.. well I hope I can. :?

Sam - I'm glad it went well last night <3 hope college class goes well too.

Deven - I cried during that HE part too.

Which reminds me. I'm almost done with the book! Which of course means that I'll send another PM tonight. maybe, if I remember. you girls know me :D

My fingers are freezing cold. My feet not so much, but I do have shoes on.

I didn't get to say hi to Mary yesterday :(
Hi my love :P

Miss you Shannon <33

Okay. I need to brush my hair.
I have 20 more minutes before I leave...
Boredom. sigh.

Love you all <3
and good-bye to randomness number 10!
lauren00
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauren00 »

RANDOM: Are there really rabbit animals?

RANDOM: yumm, tater tots, sound good:)

RANDOM: i suck at tennis, when i tried i did not hit the ball i hit my face.So emmbarrassing!L0L

RANDOM: typppeeinnngg, ttyypppeeiinngg
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

hahah yay we have a couple of members on team alice!!! at least enough to get started... so team alice is open to the public now!!
ohhh and i amm having a very growly stomach today... i think i need to feed it before it bites me!! ahahah
i would eat chocolate and and have chcocolate milk but its 9 in the morning sooo i think i am going to have ceareal or toast or uhhhh stop growling stomach!!!!
owww ok i have the day off school today soo thats a yay!!!