Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by threethings »

Maddy & Lynz - They're chocolate cupcakes with a cream cheese and chocolate chip mixture spooned on top and baked. They were yum-o!

Hi Sam =)

Right now I'm listening to "breakeven" on my ipod, I can't anything hear around me.
I can thank Ayan for getting me addicted, thanks. I've now bought Breakeven, man who can't be moved and about to get we cry on itunes. They're great!

I need to go work out the problems on my video, I got an answer. . . .

Okay, see ya!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Whatever you want to call the crap that's coming from the sky is still falling
Tomorrow morning, it's suppose to be nothing but ice
I'm hoping to not have to go to work (keep your fingers crossed for me)

Deven - Woo Hoo!!! You will love the DH books. Don't give up on the first one. It's kind of like Wrath's book in BDB but the rest are great!!!! PM me and let me know what you think but you will likey, likey!!!!
Lynz - I'm coming to TX too so you can feed me. I will possibly help Shel clean your house in exchange for some good grub.
Chloe - Black Bottom Cupcakes sound good. I've never had or heard of them before. You need to send me the receipe.

Well gonna jet, need to finish Dream Hunter tonight and start of Devil May Cry or Kym and Lynz will hang me by my toes if I'm not ready to start Ash on Friday.

TOODLES!!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

SAM!!! - *waves like a freakin maniac* I missed you!

Okay you all. I REALLY need to study.
I haven't even gotten my books out :?
This is going to be bad. Shoot. I forgot I actually had other homework to do, I should do that...

Mary - Hi! <3 -- for whenever you get on :)

I am watching NCIS
It's a very interesting show.

Random 1 - I need a haircut. I have waaayyyy too many split-ends
Random 2 - I need to do some laundry or I won't have a uniform to wear tomorrow.
Random 3 - I came home today and found my brother sleeping, I go to his room to make sure he didn't have work, if he did he would have been late, he didn't though. you want to know what he says to me? "can you do my laundry?" I told him NO, yet again, because he still hasn't gotten me a Christmas present. True, Chrsitmas was over a month ago, but I don't forget that easily.

Hey Lily :)

Okay. I'm seriously going to go now.
here you go though. waving like a maniac had me thinking of this song.
Michael Sembello - Maniac
<3
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hahah i was watching tv and this redbull comercial came on i love them!!!

ewww i just remebered that tomorrow is a school day... i thought it was the weekend this week is going sooo slow... ok my dog is barking his head of... and it is annoying... i wish he would shut up... he probably has to pee i will go and attend to that by letting him outside!! i am soo special...hahah we were in class today and my friend was talking about lead ... and i was like ya pencils dont have lead anymore cause it was poisoness... now they have graffite... and he put something in his mouth (a tic tac) and i thought it was the graffite... and i was like just becasue its not poisoned you dont have to eat it... and then he started laughing whiich got me laughing and it was really random... ohh and it was during french soo our french teacher thought we were nuts...

dont forget to pm pel voting for the team alice thread!! tell her i metioned it...
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I am "suckin it up" but I hate cold weather... it does make me rather grouchy
now as to my rules violations let me point something out
let me preface by saying i am THE queen of subconciously finding loopholes in rules and only really seeing them when I get in trouble for taking advantage of them
you have a four line rule
you do NOT have a line LENGth rule therefore

something like

"I
Love
Edward
Cullen"

thats is FOUR(4) (count 'em FOUR) lines
but obviously probably wrath inducing...
so maybe we should clear this up
is a line one sentence? one clause ?one phrase?
ya know
don't think I'm being a smart@&& I'm not..
but I'm serious there ARE people who would do that...
think about it...
I don't remember my exact posts but I wasn't trying to cheat it or whatever with lots of space-age
I hit enter after every phrase/comma whatever
don't ask me why
sorry :oops: sorry :oops: sorry :oops: sorry :oops: sorry :oops: sorry :oops: sorry :oops: sorry :oops: sorry :oops: sorry :oops: sorry
am I forgiven?
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

hey shel my bell! :) how are you!

so i just found out that my lesson plan that i came up with in like 5 minutes is great and ready to go as per my professor!

i am so happy about that because i didnt think i was able to put one together in such a short amount of time. yay!

already there is drama for this evening. i dont understand how my best friend gets mixed up with all this drama. ugh!

i am so cold! and its going to colder! i might need lynzs umbrella! lol.

ugh 2 posts while i was trying to post. brunetterebel010.. just try and make the lines as full as you can and make sure there are 4 or more line. this thread goes extremely fast and there are rules to make sure when this one is over we get a new one!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

hi chloe!!!!
HI SHEL!!!!! i miss you too love!
i am so not cleaning you house for food lynz. just by the way.. haha

mary, i am very much enjoying this chapter. if you didn't get that already........

oh crap!
i have 2 new emails.. when did that happen?

CRAP. i was going to watch NCIS. but i forgot. michael weatherly = MMMMM, yum yum. haha ;]
(that's tony, btw.)

wait is it an old or new one? aka is kate there or ziva? i love ziva. she's awesome.
ok, i'll stop now.........

brunetterebel010, haha it's ok
by line we mean like a full line of typing. not necesarilly a sentence because sometimes a sentence is shorter than a line and sometimes the sentence can be longer than one line, but all in all, the post should be relatively long
^that is too short

but usually once you start posting, you know people, so you just start babbling to everyone. even when they're not here. haha. :roll: we have problems..
wow i am posting a lot today......... i think i'm just making up for not posting for so long though...
wonder when i'm getting a new rank?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

ok i figured an easier way to do the team alice thing... pm me and tell emthat you want to have a team alice and i will pm all the names to pell once we have like 50 or soo.. okay thats easier...

i am watching degrassi it is actually an amazing show and im listening to paramore duh!! its me hahahh.... i havent seen maddy anywhere... huh .. owell...

okay soo ya pm me.... not pel i...okay thanks and you guys are the bst i love radomness and the lex... and i want to thank maddy for telling me about both!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by metro_girl0 »

Right on brunetterbella, person, I think I spelled your name wrong, anyways. Right on! Go against the system, break the rules! Lolz, I always feel bad when i break the rules so I don't do it all that much.
But your post was funny. I laughed.
Anyways, that's just about it. I'm just going through my days, writing, and waiting for Chloe to finish reading my chapters and tell them what I think about them.
I'm gonna go write more on my story, bye Ya'll!

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I pretty much feel bad too. That is why I posted like two long posts in explanation/apology. My dady is a southern gentleman. I was raised on this whole "repect the rules" thing. I like can't break them, even when I would love to rebel. Like my parents won't let me read Harry Potter, so I'm waiting till I'm eighteen, and a legal adult before I break their rules. I like a Respectful Rebel.. a unique creature..
Can I ask what the whol Team Alice thing is about? Do we not already have one? That is shocking Iwould join... I suppose I will go send youa PM...

I'm going to edit this to answer the question below me because I don't ahve enough to make a rule-follower at this point
Jasper's confederate army
and Emmett's demolition crew call me Elizabeth
so go with that
j
~Elizabeth~
Last edited by brunetterebel010 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!