Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by deven »

lol. texas sounds like washington a few weeks ago! holy crap no one could go ANYWHERE! they like declared a state of emergency...and school was cancelled. people werent supposed to leave thier house unless its an emergency...it stunk..but i had stocked up on BDB..thats when i started them..and i had them all done exept 2 by the time it all cleared up..lol

sachael- i LOVE your new avatar! super cute..=]

lynz-i am so excited i have to wait for friday to start too...but its almost hear...3 more days..lol..just 3 more days

shel-are you done with phury yet?

im off to study! see ya

im also wondering where miss allie #2 is??? hmm...im missing out on chats here girl! lol
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

hellooo randss.
sorry for being MIA today.
too much to do. haha
BUTTTTTTTTTTT my room FINALLY sparkles!! haha yayyy
okayy time to deal with business.

KIMMY: umm yea as explained above (^^) i was super busy and couldnt do any of the things i promised i would do for you. :? :roll: sorry girlie! i promise i will soon though!! =]=]
MADDY: "God, you suck." hahhahahahahhahahhaha man. thats classic!! yayy. haha i think ima add that to my siggie one of these days! haha
DEVEN: they have twilight tuesdays!!?? why didnt i know this before?? i wonder what they are gonna do for new moon... because there isnt a day that starts with an "N".... right?? hmmm. nope im fairly sure there isnt. haha
LYNZ: yeaa we got four inches or something here too. only we didnt get off school for it. haha/. because we were already gonna get off school!! haha yayyy.

alright im rambling. haha
oh yea and mary... im glad you got ur day off. sorry for not signing on much today! :oops: my bad!! talk to you tomorrow hopefully.

kayy. byeesss my loversss =]=]
Allie.

crépuscule- twilight.
haha

"you suck."
oh yea and GO TEAM ALICE. haha
^^ i put that in for you logan! =]=]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

allieb: no pressure.. but as soon as your done.. pm me about it... :D
logan: go for team alice.. i'll try making a banner for that..
deven: thanks.. i actually die every time i see that avie.. glad you like it..

random:
i'm on my fourth cyp of sundae.. and i'm having sugar rush again.. energy is too high!!!!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

sachael, where did you get your avatar from? its freaky!!

omg this week is about the hottest week in ONE HUNDRED YEARS. weather report: 40, 42, 44, 38 . . . (thats in degrees celcius by the way) and I am DYING. My sis has to go back to school tomorrow in the heat . . . poor girl. I feel so sorry for her. I spent the whole day a) watching movies and b) sitting in a pool. I got sunburnt all on my feet. I wish I could have a sundae . . .
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I haven't done a morning post in random in such a long time.
So I decided to do one now.

Okay. The studying. Went horribly. Mainly because I really didn't.
So either I am going to fail this test... or I'm going to get completely lucky.
Let's hope for the latter...

I'm running late for school, but whatever.

Deven - I have like 200 pages left in Phury's book.

Whcih reminds me. I am sooo sorry about not sending out my PM ladies. I feel terrible. kind of, I'm actually really stress about this test, and I just completely forgot.

Lynz! - What have I told you, STOP. haha.... I'm most likely going to get the first few books on my next bookstore run... shesshhh. I need to focus on school!

Well, I'm out.
got to go to school.
Love you all <333
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

bite_me wrote:sachael, where did you get your avatar from? its freaky!!
that's from jackson's movie dread...

random:
just watched underworld:rise of the lycans.. and it was sooooo cool..
weird thing is.. i was waiting for the vamps to sparkle!! (really.. i was)
then i realized.. they're not SM's vamps... but really.. i kept on asking my friend
why arent they sparkling.. yeah i sound like a 12 year old watching the Underworld movie..

edit: yeah i forgot.. haha sorry lynz...
MY AVIE IS FROM JACKSON'S MOVIE DREAD!! and i can't wait for that movie to come!!
Last edited by sachael on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

^^ LMAO!
Vampires sparkling in Underworld. Now that's an interesting concept.

Random: my friend is freaking out because she went on some site and listened to these audio tapes of an exorsism.
I told her not to,, that they would scare her. But she didn't listen. And now I am laughing at her.
Which probably isn't very sympathetic, but ah well. =)
I am a nice friend; I swear.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

allieb- perhaps, New Moon Mondays? there's still some alliteration.... hahaa you can laugh at my nerdiness ;]

sachael ... whose name I forgot :[ ... - i love your avie! i was going to Pm you about it yesterday and forgot :roll: what's it from? EDIT- just saw your next post. i've never seen read.. is it any good? and sorry to be a big pain in the butt, but could you make your posts a weee bit longer? i know they are technically 4 lines, but they are still somewhat short. beware lynz's cyberspankings!!! really.

shel- that reminds me send me your reactions to Rhage's book so we can chitchat! ;] i should get back to reading Z...

talirhee - welcome to Randomness
it's the same as laughing at your best friend when she falls down..then asking if she's ok. haha. but that's kind of freaky........don't know wy anyone would want to do that....

so i woke up with intentions of going to school for practice.........there's a ...crap load of snow outside and muy dad won't be able to pick me up later, so i'd be coming home on the bus in this mess. sooo... that's not happening. good thing i don't have class today. plus, like half the people didnt show up yesterday.....so yeah. i dont feel bad. i want to actually RELAX on one of my days off. pfft. so i tihnk i'm going to get breakfast and read Z's book.....because i need to finsih Hamlet later. :/

HOLY ELEPHANTS. my first performance is tomorrrrrrrrowwwwwwwww
:shock:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

No snow day for me.. just delayed opening. bleh! I really wanted to stay home today.

shel i am feeling better but not 100% yet. im coughing up a lung! lol

Sarah!- your banner is absolutely hilarious! im laughing so hard! how did you manage to do that??

i guess i should start getting ready for work! bleh. honestly who is going to buy teacher supplies today?? no one! im going to be so bored!!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

So this morning I'm in bed warn and comfy and thinking "i really hope they call off school today" and then my sister comes in "You need to get we've got to go to school" I roll over so upset...and it is 8 a.m. then she laughs at me. So i'm off school today. and it is very cold. and my mom is unhappy because i have a chocolate addiction and used all our cocoa making cookies and now we don't have any for hot chocolate and she doesn't want to drive in the ice to get cocoa, therefore...we are all really cold.
but Hooray for no school!!!!!!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!