Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

brunetterebel010 - What is your name, or something like a nickname?

Sam! - *hugs* - it's an old episode. Kate is here. Just watching reruns on USA.

Soo Lynz is completely trying to get me to read Dark Hunter now. I don't know if she knows, but I'm about to crack, and she is doing very little on her part. I said I wasn't going to start til the school year was over, but I'm not so sure anymore...

Dinner is soon.
So I'll be leaving for real soon...
Maybe.

But I really do need to study you all. sheeshh..
You all want me to fail my test don't you.. just kidding.

Lily! - I'm doing good. Are you feeling any better?

Okay I need to check on dinner.
Ohhh. Jeopardy is on soon. I want to watch that tonight.
I'll be back. of course. you all know me :P
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

helloooo randies!!
estoy aqui!!

hello to shel, lynz and sam, my loves! even though i really have been talking to sam all day....because it's true, i have no life. i can't deny it.
basically i've been talking to sam for like 5 days straight. that's kind of insane. :?
so huzzah for unlimited text!

so today we had a snow day! i got a text from my school's alert system at 555am telling me i was off and i totally did a little happy dance. i was super excited! it was weird too because in my dream i was thinking that it would be fantastic if i got a text right now and then my phone beeped! which is weird....the beep isn't that loud, but it's like the noise burrows into my subconscious and wakes me up! so yea, if you ever need to text me in the middle of the night....i'll definitely wake up for it haha.

anyway, so i spent my day watching buffy and also knitting a little bit. i actually think i got knitting elbow. you know tennis elbow? well....i have that from knitting. even though i don't actually know what tennis elbow is. but my elbow really hurts!! okay.....

so yea, i think that's everything i needed to say at the moment. oh other than i really hope i don't have school tomorrow! i don't feel like reading.....whatever it is i need to read. so cross your fingers for me! :D

later!!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hey again... ive posted alot tonight!! ...ohhh well nothing else to do soo if i need to be random then soo be it!!!!
hahah OMA i love the show friends and its on imagine my luck!! it is the best!!! and its funny...
ohhh and speaking of things i love i just had a peanut butter cup chocolate abr... not the little cups but an actuall bar of chocolate!! it was great!!! and ya i love chocolate... oh we have this music thing where its A.C.E.G soo i made up a saying... Alice.Cullen.Enjoys.Green!!! yes i am that amazing!!! cause i love alice and green!!!

ohh ya on that point pm me if you want a team alice thread....
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

HAHAHA! Guys you have to watch this. Kellan is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=u5p-1F8YnGk

"You suck." haha I kept playing that part over and over...

I like Nikki and Kellan better together than Kristen and Rob.

Nikki and Kellan seem like they are having fun. and Rob and Kristen seem like they are bored out of their minds...

anyway I have to check my PM's...

Talk to ya guys later
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

maddy- omg! i love that video..i have seen it many times. its one of the many twilight tuesdays. i <3 kellan. you should go to MTV.com and watch all the twilight tuesdays...most the time they are hillarious!

shannon-i know i can wait. i can see them on my shelf calling me. i am so tempted to start them now..but i know i cant...=[

sam-i really really like rhage...he was my favorite until zsaddist. he is so funny!

i dont know if anyone watched the twilight spoof posted on the news blogs the other day...but it was so funny i almost peed my pants...it is like making fun of edward...please watch..i will link it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sILnTjYlNxc
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I agreee!! hahah the Twilight spoof was quite hilarious. Okay, well I live in Texas and it's like really nasty weather outside all day today. So we might not possibly have school tomorrow because it's all icey and rainy and snowy outside! :) Actually, we are in the process of putting a pool in and I'm afraid all of this ice is going to mess something up. EEK! hahah . Something else random: I have a Biology test on Thursday and I am pretty dang positive I am going to fail it. Oh well. ha
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I'm in Texas too! Hooray for nasty weather and days off of school!!!
If we don't have school however I'm going to be super bored.
Okay a randomness rant (can i rant is that okay?????)
reason I hate cold weather
My house is old, it has THE crappiest water heater of all time. So I need to go get a shower in case I DO have to go to school tomorrow so I tell my sister, go run some bathwater "but I want a shower" so I ask my mom if she can convince my sister to get a bath so I can just get a shower so my sister is po-ed so she runs ALL the hot water for her bath and then puts cold water in it to make it look like she didn't (when shes done bathing, yeah she really hates me) so I hear her cut off the bath water and jump in the shower after about 3 second, exactly long enough for my hair to be dripping wet... the water goes ICE cold... and end up not getting my shower...I'm still waiting for hot water.. and I'mr eally cold because my hair is still kinda wet because the blow dryer and the space heater in the bathroom are broken.
I LOVE my sister :D
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

hello!! randies..

well the JOFs are thinking on we can go about requesting/prducing a remake of the movie Labyrinth (the 1986 film with david bowie) and Jackson will star as Jareth the goblin king.. what do you think randies??

weather here is crazy, toasty hot daytime, and quite cold night time..

and team alice... a work in progress... so watch out.. and please join in!!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hi all!
I didnt read everything..just skimmed. I'm on my boyfriends laptop. Its such a piece but mines acting up again so he'll have to fix it.

Um up to about chapter 10 of Butch's book. I'm reading now but slow. I don't want to finish the books then have to wait for the next one. But I did get V's book today. I'm excited for his book! =)

Hm. I don't have a whole lot to say tonight..
I guess I'll be lurking.

Oh and I really hate when customers act like every things the cashiers fault. I hate my job! Ptth..

Ugh my boyfriend was just trying to read my post haha..
well im off for now. laterz
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

its Armageddon here in NORTH TEXAS! AHHHH! ICE EVERYWHERE!

my husband couldn't even pull into the driveway, he parked on the street.

Lewisville, tx has no power. My sister called me they are going to a hotel.

people lose there minds when this happens in texas.

Good thing i went to the store the other day. i need nothing.

I want to read, but i have to wait until friday, actually I NEED TO wait until friday.

Deven is going to love DH..

SHel is too!

they are AMAZING.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus