Rpatz=love

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

^ Hurts?! :o :shock:
No, I don't have that problem. I do get the giggles! That movie is SO FREAKING AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG.
I watched 3 times in a row yesterday with my mom!
ImageImage
E<3B
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

The force was just too strong..

I was unable to resist the hotness monster!!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello all!

i'm not sure if you guys have seen this yet but......daaaaammmnnnnnn!!!! rob definitely came through :D :D :D
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl2/ ... poster.JPG
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:hello all!

i'm not sure if you guys have seen this yet but......daaaaammmnnnnnn!!!! rob definitely came through :D :D :D
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl2/ ... poster.JPG
I am sorry to burst your bubble because when I first saw this a couple weeks ago I thought it was heaven. But that picture is photoshopped. It is a fan made poster. (It was all over the IMDb boards) Someone took Rob's head and put in on another body. If you look closely as the where the jaw line is you may be able to tell. If not you may need to zoom in but it is photoshopped.(Sadly :cry: )
hey just droppin in. got the dvd and been watching it relentlessly. but i feel like i cant watch it sometimes caz it hurts to look at rob so much. does any1 else have that problem?
Yes I had that problem after Twilight's opening weekend! It was weird but I got over it quickly.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

alas!! i knew it was too good to be true :(

oh well lol i can still pretend it's him ;) hehe
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

:shock: where is everyone!?!?!?!? Anyway I just found out that Rob may be in an upcoming movie called memoirs and I hope he is in it because it sounds very interesting! And I finally got my issue of GQ! putting a carrot in the microwave! :lol: Although I have found out Rob and I have something in commen! I used to fake my emotions all the time. (I have no idea why really) :? For those who don't know I'm reffering to when he is talking about faking the emotions when he climbed into his doghouse and cried while holding onto his dog. :lol: I kinda feel sorry for the dog though...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:For those who don't know I'm reffering to when he is talking about faking the emotions when he climbed into his doghouse and cried while holding onto his dog. :lol: I kinda feel sorry for the dog though...
LOL that was quite hilarious. Rob's a funny guy, I can't get enough of his commentary on the DVD. I kinda only want to watch it with it on now when before I felt the total opposite.

It does hurt a little to see him so much, because I'll never get to really know him. Weird but I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. This whole Rob-session is weird to me, but I love it at the same time!
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

OMG. Finally , I got to watch it! I have had the DVD for like, three days now. It came earlier than Amazon said it was going to come. But ANYWAY, The commentary was hilarious, Catherine was totes hitting on Rob. XD
Robert: "I was supposed to have a fake six pack on this part!"
Catherine: "Noo, you are looking good dude!"
ImageImage
E<3B
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ok so I got my GQ and I'm loving every minute of it. :D

I bought the Target 3 disc special edition at the same time. It's kinda funny.
I went to Walmart yesterday and they are advertising the fact that they have
the only 1 disc edition. It was $17. It's funny cause the 3 disc Target one was
$17.99.

Xia, you're right...Catherine was totally hitting on Rob. Lol. Every time he was
ragging on himself she'd be the first to speak up about it. Like his eyebrows,
his hands, his non six pack...

Then again, what woman in their right mind wouldn't be hitting on Rob?
I knew from the millions of interviews he's done that he's funny, but when
I heard the commentary I almost died. I was laughing so hard. He's such
a silly boy. Hahaha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Dammit, im gunna havta keep off the Robbiekins threads from now on, too much commentary talk! Its killing me.

27 days till the dvd is release here. :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart