Rpatz=love

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

stellar87 wrote:I haven't been over here in FOREVER.

I love Gii's idea of Rob doing commentaries for other movies. I love listening to him talk and giggle. He's hilarious.

Mandy, I can also see him saying something exactly like that for a voice-over. haha "Ohhh I see what they did there." I can hear that in my head right now in Rob's voice. :lol:

Xia - Rob...Lakers...France? WTF? haha

I wish I were dreaming of Rob everynight. *sigh*
I know! I don't get it either, it was completely random.
OMG, Kristiner posted some pictures of Rob in Dossier magazine.
I almost fell out of my chair. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
E<3B
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I feel like I haven't been here in forever. I missed you all a whole lot! *hugs the Rpatz=love girls*

I've had exactly 2 Rob dreams since October of 08. Two. That's it. Just the two. I'm getting gypped.
I wish I could have dreams of Rob every night. No fair. Isn't there something we can do about this?
*sends Rob dream waves at Nikki and Jaime* Yeah I know it won't work, but I tried. Right? Lol.

Yes, Xia...I almost fell out of my chair as well. He does that too us. He also makes women 'O' just
by walking by them apparently, too.

Exhibit A
Throwing in the other 2 for good measure.
The third one...so cute.

And in case anyone missed them...

Rob is finally filming. <--Rob, Kristen, Taylor, and the human kids. (edit: I know Rob, Kristen, and Taylor are human too, but I'm not fixing that statement just because it cracks me up that I did that without even thinking about it. Thanks for pointing that out, Gii. Lmao.)
Last edited by DarkMuse on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I love how when Rob is walking down the aisle at Walmart, that one woman closest to the front of the picture is so unbelievably happy to see him..I would be the same way..smiling uncontrollably..

Kris - Thats funny how you were like "Rob, Kristen, Taylor, and the human kids." Because certainly the three of them are not human at all :lol:
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

G-Faerie08 wrote:Kris - Thats funny how you were like "Rob, Kristen, Taylor, and the human kids." Because certainly the three of them are not human at all :lol:
Omg I'm laughing so hard right now. I'm crying even. I totally didn't realize I did that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh that's funny. Whew.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

How come I've never noticed this thread before?

Forgive me :shock:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

^^ :lol: Its okay Jadey it took me a while to find it as well but you did find it so be thankful for that!

I had another Rob dream last night! I woke up one very happy girl this morning. Anyway here it is:
I was in this weird dark cemetary and realized it was the one from HP4. All of a sudden Rob came out and said something like 'Hello I have come to kill you' but before he cold do anything this easle popped up infront of me with a Dali painting on it and Dali (the Rob version not the real guy) came out of no where and started singing disney songs while painting. Then Cedric Diggory came out and had a fight with Rob...there was more to it after that but its kinda fuzzy.

^^Can someone tell me what all of this means? I mean really?! Rob, Dali, and Cedric? All that was missing was Edward and Art and there would have been all 5 of the different Robs there! :lol: It was really random but whatever. What is with me and having dreams where Rob wants to kill me? I don't get it!

OOOO and the walmart pics! ♥ them. Where was that at anyway? I mean i know its walmart but where? If that was anywhere near me I'm gonna be mad and sad because I didn't know or go to it.
Last edited by ♥midnight_sun♥ on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Rpatz= NOT love

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Okay I guit liking rob pattz. so bye...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

maddy<3twilight wrote:Okay I guit liking rob pattz. so bye...

Can you please explain why.. for me, pleeease
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jadey wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:Okay I guit liking rob pattz. so bye...

Can you please explain why.. for me, pleeease
Yes please explain...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

There are times when I feel that way..where I'm like, "I don't know if like Rob anymore.." and then I slap myself hard across the face :lol: Not really, but that would be funny.