Rpatz=love

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by DarkMuse »

Gii - Aww I'm sorry you have to work so much. You are now working as many hours as I do and I'm full time.
That's just crazy. I hope you've been getting some sleep!

Maybe this will help a bit?
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Kris, I've seen that pic countless times already... but HOW is he so ****** buff in there? :shock:
I can't stop staring. :oops:

Excuse that little bit of drool that may have gotten on the thread. Let me wipe that right up...
Image Image
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

It's been like four months! o.O
The lex is so prettyyyyy.
XD
HI GIRLS!
ImageImage
E<3B
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

:lol: Shouldn't you all be on here planning to kidnap him at the MTV Movie Awards? :lol:

I mean really. Its in less than a month and Twilight is in almost every catagory. He kinda has to be there.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:It's been like four months! o.O
The lex is so prettyyyyy.
XD
HI GIRLS!
HI!!! me too.. well not really 4 months but its been awhile
yeah, the lex is really pretty now.. weeeee.. :D

yeah, Kristener.... i'm ok with the addicting part.. i'm already addicted to fanfictions...
i'm just starting to read wide awake.. but i'm reading two new fics (and by new, i mean ones i haven't read yet), that (wide awake) and the one with edward as a dancer in a club.. squeee..!

i can deal with waiting for updates, but the anticipation makes me go crazy.. like updates of the office (very addicting and lemony! :mrgreen: ).
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok I apologize in advance because this post has nothing to do with Rob.

But YES yanjan I totally agree with you! The Office needs to update, like, NOW!
Image Image
yanjan3
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

^ haha.. so glad to know there are others as addicted to the office as i am..
i've been checking every chance i get, ever since the teaser..
I regret nothing, in french no less.. *swoon*

on a Rob related note, my greatest wish is that the office would be made into a movie and that Rob would act in it...

♥midnight_sun♥ , well, that's okay... sleep deprivation is good training for my desired career as mentioned by my classmates and those in the business (programmers..!).. :lol:
ImageImage
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

yanjan3 wrote:yeah, Kristener.... i'm ok with the addicting part.. i'm already addicted to fanfictions...
i'm just starting to read wide awake.. but i'm reading two new fics (and by new, i mean ones i haven't read yet), that (wide awake) and the one with edward as a dancer in a club.. squeee..!

i can deal with waiting for updates, but the anticipation makes me go crazy.. like updates of the office (very addicting and lemony! :mrgreen: ).
Wait...Edward as a dancer in a club? You mean like a pole dancer? Cause that would be super awesome. I wanna read that! Lol.

I haven't come here in forever. Now that we have a WA/fanfic thread I haven't been much of anywhere but there and the other Rob thread. Oops.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

DarkMuse wrote:
yanjan3 wrote:yeah, Kristener.... i'm ok with the addicting part.. i'm already addicted to fanfictions...

Wait...Edward as a dancer in a club? You mean like a pole dancer? Cause that would be super awesome. I wanna read that! Lol.

I haven't come here in forever. Now that we have a WA/fanfic thread I haven't been much of anywhere but there and the other Rob thread. Oops.
:lol: You just had to post that picture didn't you? :lol:

But, yes I second that. Could you post us a link to that fic or something? Because it sounds rather interesting.

Don't worry, it can be days or even weeks between postings on here. Sad that we rarely post here anymore I know. :(
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
yanjan3

Post by yanjan3 »

Krissy! you just had to post that pic. LOL. Your title as Robcrack queen is well deserved.
i haven't been on any fanfic thread there, i go to twilighted for that. yea, i discover my addictions there.

yeah Kris, MS, like a pole dancer. cage dancer. stripper. you know.
rated m. angsty.
this one has a lot of emotion in it, i really feel for Edward. i haven't finished though.
heres the link
THE RED LINE

oh, and if 18++ and haven't already read The Office. Go and do it. I'm addicted to it; its not so heavy on the heart, lemony and has a good plot..

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!! :D
WE LOVE YOU!
ImageImage