Rpatz=love

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

ana; wrote:^^ that's photoshopped.

i adore this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/ ... ere003.jpg
haha i was gonna say....single's picture looked just a little bit...off. but still hot, if it were real!

that being said, ana, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! ahhhhhhh. if i could just be that close to him.......it would make my life complete. seriously. he looks a little...hmm, vulnerable? adorable, definitely. ah. i just love him! :D
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:
haha i was gonna say....single's picture looked just a little bit...off. but still hot, if it were real!

that being said, ana, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! ahhhhhhh. if i could just be that close to him.......it would make my life complete. seriously. he looks a little...hmm, vulnerable? adorable, definitely. ah. i just love him! :D
I knoow.
The thing is beeing that close, would only lead to making a total fool of myself. I never get all starstruck, but really, I would kind of want to smell his hair.. And that's all sorts of psycho.

He looks thoughtful, simple..
gorgeous.
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

*sigh* I just looked at some of the pix here... good gosh!

You guys realize he is ONLY 22??! For some reason, to me, he looks a few years older. I'm not complaining; he's still HOT, no matter what age!!
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

AH DAMN IT!!!! It does look a bit odd. too good to be true I guess?
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

BlueStarlight wrote:*sigh* I just looked at some of the pix here... good gosh!

You guys realize he is ONLY 22??! For some reason, to me, he looks a few years older. I'm not complaining; he's still HOT, no matter what age!!
he's 4 years older than me.
not bad, haha.
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

hellooooo people!!

geez, i didn't check in here for a month! i miss this place, and especially this thread!
Malaz, Camille, are you girls still actively posting here???
whoa! what happened to the topic discussion??

i see so many pretty siggies and avies! :D
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

To all of you that requested a thread for Rpattz hair, here is the link
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

Hi guys,

I just started a blog dedicated to Rob and am putting a shameless plug here. If it's not allowed my apologies to the admins. By all means delete my post :oops:

http://robsessed-pattinson.blogspot.com/

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
shine_brighter
Settled in Forks

Post by shine_brighter »

Hiiiiiii guys! *sheepish wave* It's Nicole and I am back! I didn't realize I had to re-register yet again. All my pretty posts! My signature! *Weeps* Particularly hey to Malaz, Esli and of course Camille, hehe.

Thanks for asking about me though; I tried to catch up on this thread. :)

Now we just need everyone back again and a new topic, no?
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

shine_brighter wrote:Hiiiiiii guys! *sheepish wave* It's Nicole and I am back! I didn't realize I had to re-register yet again. All my pretty posts! My signature! *Weeps* Particularly hey to Malaz, Esli and of course Camille, hehe.

Thanks for asking about me though; I tried to catch up on this thread. :)

Now we just need everyone back again and a new topic, no?

NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay yay yay!!! you're back!! gosh, this thread is definitely dead, and has been for weeks! really sad about this. i think Camille and Malaz are pretty busy these days with schools. and no, we haven't been coming up with topics for a while. brain damaged with all the pretty pictures and awesome videos and trailers. hahaha!

so besides Camille (xoxocamille), anyone else is going for the premiere at LA? i think it's at LA, the official one where Rob, Kristen and Catherine will be attending.