Rpatz=love

eizel
Learning to Love Green

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by eizel »

i will most probably look stupid when i see him!! or ill faint or get sick even in front of him!! (starstruck)

why oh why did god created such inhumanly beautiful face ??? (sorta, i think.. well okay more than sort of )....
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

GoldEyesSilentHeart... of course you are welcome to join the party! anyone who crazily loves RPatz as much as we do are welcome to join. HAHAHAHA!

oooh, i love your convo. though it seems like you were picturing Edward instead of Rob, well to me. haha, but it's still funny. but i can imagine Rob is THAT friendly! but i wouldn't want him to carry me, i'd feel soooo embarrassed that it might increase my weight? HAHA.

Camille.. yes, that credits go to you! i don't think i know anyone else by the name of 'Camille'. and what more being the most biggest and craziest RPatz fan; yes, it's definitely you! i found it from one of the lj dedicated to Twilight Saga :D

i have another scenario in my head! if i see Rob in Starbucks, i would approach him before he orders his drink, and start some random conversation with him. of course i'd introduce myself and all. maybe i'd talk about the weather! it works sometimes. haha! and then i'd buy him a drink and we'll sit and continue talking until he wants to leave, and then ask him if we can keep in touch :D ah, i tell you, after that, i won't look at other guys like before. HAHA!
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

GoldEyesSilentHeart wrote:Oooo, can I join the party? *puppy dog pout*
Haha!
Of course you can join us dear!
Everyone's welcome.

But there are some veteran folks here who talk about RPATZ back when the Lex crashed on us, such as myself and Esli and Malaz... and Elaine! LOL.

Omg really Esli?
Lol, I didn't think it was me because... well, it said 'xoxgoodbye' and then I was like, 'Well, its close to my user, but its not!' Hehehe. So I thought you were talking about another person. But now that you said it was, well then dear, I am soooo glad! Lol, thanks for recognizing my Rob obsession. Hehehehe.

Oh! Did you read my essay about Rob on the Rob as Edward thread? Lol. I could've gone in more detail, but... lo.

So for this topic, I will answer it later! I might die just thinking about it right now.
Oh! And then I had an epiphany couple of days ago that I shall share with you all later. :D
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
~xStRaWbErRyx~
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by ~xStRaWbErRyx~ »

Did you guys know that apparently you can write to him, and get a signed photo?
http://community.livejournal.com/lion_l ... 2#comments

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

:o :o :o :o :o :o
SHUT UP!
No wayyyyy!

That's it. I'm writing him a letter.
Heck, I'll send one everyday.
I'm doing this shiz until I get a response.

*dies*

So wait, the address is the Santa Clarita one, right?
Or which one is it?
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

Hi! Can I join in too?

I think I would probably stare stupidly if I saw Rob in Starbucks and I would be too scared to go talk to him in case it wasn't actually him - just me going crazy and hallucinating! :lol: If I was brave enough to talk to him I'd ask him for a photo...and an autograph....and a hug... :lol:
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

ragdoll wrote:Hi! Can I join in too?
Of course dear, you could join!

Okay, so if I met Rob at Starbucks...

To be honest, I might really pass out on the floor. I might start crying if I saw him there, lose my breath, hyperventilate.... yes, all the typical fangirl reactions. I love Rob so much that even the fact that I'm just talking about him right now is making me all excited inside. I'm not even going to lie.

But if I was able to pull through in Starbucks without dying on the floor and having the paramedics get me, I would no doubt come up to him, offer if I could get him some drink, then ask if he could talk to me for even 5mins tops. If he says no, I'll just tell him how much I truly admire him and just ask for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. After that, I could just die and go to heaven. It'd be enough for me<3
catieolacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by catieolacullen »

I'd probably start jumping up and down and squeal inside... just maybe. Then I'd compose myself and go up to him and probably ask for an autograph if I haven't passed out by this point and a picture or something. Then as soon as I got out of hearing distance, I'd probably scream bloody murder... :)
La tua cantante...
HATE SPINNERBAIT!
Is anyone else here a Sarah Dessen fan, also?
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Xoxocamille.... seriously i'm dying of laughter at your responses... especially your reaction to the address- even more at the Rpattz reaction is star bucks...

But as i mentioned before- i'd be in shock :shock:
*goes to write fanletter*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

^ Oh, well thanks, mlola619. :D
Yes, my Rob obsession is crazy.
Almost all of my Lex friends basically know how head over heels in love I am with him. Lol.
But dear, you could call me Camille(:

Hm, so has everyone finished answering the first topic out?
If so, we could move on to another topic.
But to be fair, we'll just put up a new one tomorrow, when I get home.

*goes off to write more letters to Rob*