For XY Discussion Only!!

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Re: For XY Discussion Only!!

Post by Nena »

I just deleted Jasmine's post. We have decided that all thread rules violators will get a warning pm and their post will be deleted.
For all of you out there reading this thread, please refrain from posting here if you are not a Twilight guy. We have promised our Twiguys ONE thread just for them. If you feel the need to comment on one of the posts on this thread, please send a private message.
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

JJenks wrote:My girlfriend is one big fan too.

She told me about the movie and the book. And the rest is history. :lol:

It's bad enough that my girlfriend will dump me for a vampire, it got worse when I asked her, if she were Bella, who would I be, Edward or Jacob?

She replied... Charlie.

:x
:oops:

Ohh JJenks! I'm sorry. But I gotta be honest, I'm laughing so hard right now.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

First off: A Jacob and Nessie baby would be fracking bad @$$!! I'm thinking sort of like an underworld style transformation, but only when the baby phased, otherwise it would probably be just as cute as a baby Renesmee..
I wonder though, at what age would the inherent ability to phase become active?? That would be something to deal with right there, a toddler werewolf!!
Talk about parents having their hands full!!!
lol
So some girl posted on here huh?
I missed whatever it was that she wrote, but I'm glad it was taken care of promptly, so as not to threaten the integrity and sanctity of our own little safe-haven...
God knows what happens last time the flood gates were opened (anyone remember the original twiguys thread?! lol)
like a damn dating site gone wrong, and no relevant twilight related topics were even discussed!!
But we've taken care of that, gotten our own thread, and no one's gonna take it from us!! (I feel like Garrett, when Aro calls him "my revolutionary friend".. lol)
You can take our lives, but you'll never take our forum!!!!!!
I'll give it a rest for now...
So sorry, JJenks, that's harsh!!
But Charlie was probably the closest person to Bella, Edward aside, so I guess it's not too terribly insulting, still rather rude though, I'd say..
Sounds like something my girl would say to me just to piss me off... She thinks it's sexy, I guess?? lol
Well, I'll let someone else have their say for now, but I'll check back later...
P.S.
Their making a new X-men movie with Gambit in it!!!?
(eyes roll back in head in mock ecstasy) exxxxcccceelllllllllllleeeennnnntttt!!!!!!
lol
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

God! I farking love this thread. And yes Gimp, they're making another X-Men movie, It's about Wolverine, and his origins. The link it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6H7t1wXZI

Watch it. It's AMAZING! God, someone please tell me if I'm crossing that "line."

Yeah, I saw that some girl named Jasmine posted here, but I didn't see what she posted. And thank you Nena for helping us out with that one.
lightbulb wrote:Hey jasmine... Not that we are haters or anything but we can't have any ladies present. Seriously. Pretend this is the boys bathroom... no that's not good enough. Pretend it's the boys locker room, and if another girl comes in, half of us will run away screaming in tighty-whities while the other half pops you with their towels.

I'm running late, so I'll comment on the other business later. And just to be clear, by pop you with a towel, I mean squeal on you to the moderators. I don't mean to be a sour puss, but this is our forum, and if we let it go once, we might as well open the doors. Sorry.
^I think that's the best way to put it.^
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Indeed!!
but I'd say about 1/4 of us would be running away in our tightie whities, while the other 1/4 would be casually stolling around in our comfort fit boxer shorts... lol
and the other 1/2 would definitely be towel-whipping the offending party, lol
just had to throw that out there, lol
p.s.
no hard feelings, right ard?
I'm not sure what happened that night on the Instant Messenger, but you seem like a pretty chill dude, so I hope you don't think badly of me for whatever I supposedly did...
should have probably sent that via PM, but meh...
later
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
JJenks
Settled in Forks

Post by JJenks »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:
JJenks wrote:My girlfriend is one big fan too.

She told me about the movie and the book. And the rest is history. :lol:

It's bad enough that my girlfriend will dump me for a vampire, it got worse when I asked her, if she were Bella, who would I be, Edward or Jacob?

She replied... Charlie.

:x
:oops:

Ohh JJenks! I'm sorry. But I gotta be honest, I'm laughing so hard right now.
Haha, to put it in my own words, she's my own brand of Coke. :P
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

SenorGimp wrote:Indeed!!
but I'd say about 1/4 of us would be running away in our tightie whities, while the other 1/4 would be casually stolling around in our comfort fit boxer shorts... lol
and the other 1/2 would definitely be towel-whipping the offending party, lol
just had to throw that out there, lol
p.s.
no hard feelings, right ard?
I'm not sure what happened that night on the Instant Messenger, but you seem like a pretty chill dude, so I hope you don't think badly of me for whatever I supposedly did...
should have probably sent that via PM, but meh...
later

No hard feelings man, I actually felt guilty at h*ll about that. But you seem like a really chill dude yourself.

*sticks out hand* Nice to meet you!
lightbulb
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by lightbulb »

I'm really sleepy (again, I know), so I'll try to make this quick, but I wanted to put this out there because it might stir up some conversation, and we've been getting pretty off Twilighty topic lately.

Anyway, I was at Barnes and Noble (The big bookstore by the mall for those of you going, "He was with whowherenow?" ) and I happened to notice the Twilight kiosk with a new addition to it. It hasn't taken long, but they have already published a book about Robert Pattinson and his rise to fame.

So my thought is... what do you think it's like for ol' Bobby? He's tasted a little fame before with the Harry Potter movie, but you have to wonder what it's like to be shoved (or maybe shot out of a cannon would be more appropriate) into the spotlight. I know fame has done crazy things to people before, but... I don't know where I'm going with this. Any thoughts?

Ohohoh... I think it was the fact that so many girls link Bobby boy to Edward that they've begun to idolize him just as much. Scary thought.
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

Again, I haven't seen the movie (I'm horrible, but I haven't been able to make it over there :cry: ) so I don't have so much to say about him or his performance over all. I've heard that the movie isn't much for fans of the books from the girls in the area here, so as far as connecting him I think hes a bit safe, at least in central-ish Texas.
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

sorry to any ladies that this offends but when buying my groceries all i see is RP and the one thing i can think of is "COMB YOUR HAIR" every premier or nightclub he is snapped at he looks like he just did some serious coke apparently Bella isnt his only brand of heroine. Great Actor Great Talent but I think the fame may get to him.