Twilight Mafia No. 4

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Twilight Mafia No. 4

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Lemme get Twinkle a pregnancy vamp-pet test.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . ANd actually my noni slept around a lot so everyone in the mafia is my cousin. :lol: :lol: *twinkle takes test* Ok...well the results are... :?:
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:I know..but they're still animals...and the past 2 days they've been really close.Chessie...I think we may be in-laws.

Oh My Freggin' Gods! *ROFL & LMAO* :lol:

Hmmm. I think Chessie should have drunk the potion, but she didn't. Non of the humans who are turned ever do. :roll:
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Ok well I can't tell if Twinkle's with child...or should I say half-vampenguin half vampolar bear.. :lol:
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

NEGATIVE!

the results are negative!!!!

okay crisis over, you can all go back to waiting for me to become a vampire, now.

lalala...

oh, and Medea, I drank the potion. it was the laps in mind control that had me screaming, that's all.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

I don't think so Chessie... :? I don't know for sure I have to get Carlisle over here. *finds Carlisle's thoughts and controls them* He'll be here as soon as possible.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

did you think about the fact that carlisle is probably not going to approve of us taking over russia? :?
And I can ask Twinkle if she feels any different by shifting into a vampire polar bear myself, one of the highlights of my power is that I take on every aspect of that creature including language...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

WOW! Rosa really? That's almost as cool as my power..or even a little more! :lol: WAIT! I can just read Twinkle's thoughts to see if she did the deed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

*THUMP*

*the overwhelming amount of ridiculousness caused Chessie's unconscious body to fall off her bed in the RHQ dorm*

*a piece of paper floats in air*:
"Don't let Carlisle see us! He'll get mad that we're turning everyone into vampires! and the Russia thing!
gah.
send Carlisle back to Forks, Nicolette. it will be safer this way.
and if you don't do it, I'll use my powers to send him home, and that will not be pretty.
"
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Alright..ALright....sheesh. I'll send in my old Russian vampy friend in, he's a veg don't freak out, Alex edi syuda! :D Everyone this is Aleksandr. :D He'll get to the bottom of the Twinkle pregnancy thing.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I have a friend named Aleksandr. I love that spelling.
Anyway, I have to go. Bye!
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee