Twilight Mafia No. 4

Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Re: Twilight Mafia No. 4

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Whew, I forgot about that. How much longer do you think? *looks at Frankie anxiousley*
Since when do vampires get headaches, Lidia?

Yes, Fransesca, you shall pass along to your couisin-in-law that I love him :D It'll probably weird him out a bit, though, "Oh some random girl I know says she loves you," :lol:
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

GAH!!! I can't bear his screaming! I am going to work on the polar bear habitat.
Come on Ari!

*once out side Rosa shows a picture and a design of what the dome and the inside should look like and the size to Ari. Then feeds her a drop of the silver potion, and stands back.*

*Ari then begins to construct a crystal like dome, big enough for 30 elephants.*

Well this should take sometime... *Walks over to a tree and closes eyes in deep thought.*
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Since I can't keep a changing human screams out of my head. Even if he's not screaming now, I can still hear him in my head, from his head. Its my... gift. Telepathy. (scroll down to my post...) I can get inside people's head, see what they think, and put my wn thoughts in there. I don't always have to be in someone's head, but Frankie... he's just so loud, I can't keep him out. Thus, headache.

*laughs* Mounties! EXCELLENT! *does a cool little air guitar thingy*
"Yukon, Ho!"
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

What are we talking about familia?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

thanks for letting me be cool ~ much appreciated. 8-) <- cool face

I do love that movie, and yes, she is cool. I’m actually an anglophone, so I don’t think we’re in the same category…

^ yeah, it may be strange, y’know, « I know you’re married, but she loves you. Just fyi. » hahaha *chortles like a maniac* anyways, glad I’m a cool Canadian…

I gotta motor, tho, so I’ll see you all later.

ciao,
~ Francesca
xoxo

familia, meaning our Mafia family, I think?

gah, people keep posting, but I have to dash!
love you all.
byeas.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey familia! Nicolette is back! What did I miss? *makes tea and nutella*
Waffle of Doom

Post by Waffle of Doom »

*puts in ear plugs* Gosh, Frankie, I know it hurts, but STOP WHINING SO MUCH! It's getting on my nerves!

I need caffeine *runs down to starbucks* SPENCER! ARE YOU BACK THERE?!

Hey, Nicolette. Frankie got bit, not sure if you were here for that.

Oh, does anyone know were Vurk's been? I've had a serious need to punch him since he bit Frankie. :twisted:
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

-* le sigh*-

have i really got to go back and read the last 7 pages, and the last 7 from the old thread??

or, can somebody at least tell me how Frankie ended up being turned?? i'll be happy just knowing that little detail...

*falls down on couch and holds Polo*

EDIT:: Vurk bit Frankie?!?!?!?! i need details!!!!!!!!

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I'm pretty sure somebody threw something in somebody's face and Vurk bit him. Whateve's.

Everybody going to ignore me? *pouty face*
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Waffle of Doom

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Well, you know how Vurk was a bunch of Vurk's for a while? As soon as he got back to the one, he went to pick on Frankie, threw a pineapple bomb at him, and it all went downhill from there :| Vurk and I of course ended up fighting, can't remember the specifics, but Vurk bit him, I pulled Vurk off him and then proceeded to decapitate Vurk, then tried to suck the venom out, which didn't work, so here we are. Oh, Vurk got his head back, so now I'm waiting to punch him whenever he shows up again.

Hiya, Rita! What did you want?