What are you reading

Edward's Vampheart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What are you reading

Post by Edward's Vampheart »

I started a book Yesterday called Wicked lovely by Melissa Marr. It's about Faeries. It goes with the whole paranormal theme which I LOVE!

^^^ Banner by the amazing Sparkles!

Proud lover of the Jonas Brothers!

If you want to add me on MSN send me a PM!
jasperlovesme
Learning to Love Green

Post by jasperlovesme »

I'm reading the Host right now. :)
alongside with school books :|
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT join the Harry Potter fandom! come and be SLYTHERINS!
edited by jasperlovesme
twilight_obsessor013
Learning to Love Green
Location: With my Twilight Pinay's =D XD Mahal Kita Ate Camille!

Post by twilight_obsessor013 »

After reading a post on the OAL that said that Meg Cabot was kinda jealous of SM, I dropped the Mediator all together. I got really bored and pissed off with Cabot, so now I'm reading another book.

When My Name was Keoko
- Linda Sue Park--I think she was the one who wrote The Single Shard...if anyone knows that book. Apparently, it's about two siblings who are living in Korea when Japan took that place over...around 1910 (seven more years and Edward Anthony Masen Cullen is a vamp!), but the story takes place in 1940s, so Edward is arleady damned to his Vampire self. *slaps self* As of now, it's okay, but Tae-yul aka Nomuno (I dunno what his Japanese name is, they had to take Japanese names and so there wouldn't be any Korean influence) is kinda...whiny about this Japanese thing and now the Japanese are making me pissed off.

Now I know how it feels for the Filipinos...:(

Anyways, there is no more Korean--anything! They changed their names and they were stripped off their flag, culture and their power. The father of Tae-yul and Sun-hee (I think that's the sister's name) can't be principal but vice-principal. Kinda reminds me of the black and white segreation in America, because the Japanese and the Korean students can't be mixed together in school.

Oh, well. I plan to read this soccer book that deals with a girl who's trying to get to the Olympics who's name is Leah, but her father has cancer and it takes a big turn. And The Twelve Kingdoms; Sea of Wind.
ImageImage
Mahal Kita <3 Ate Camille!
EDWARD CULLEN DESERVES HIS OWN STORY!!!
Bears_Eat_Beets
Settled in Forks

Post by Bears_Eat_Beets »

I'm reading "Choke" By: Chuck Palahniuk...it's a really good boot, it's the author of Fight Club. His books just have such an identity and you know your reading a book by chuck. they have an awesome tisted sense of humor and i just love them, i really recommend them, but i will warn you that they are pretty innapropriate so proceed with caution....
eizel
Learning to Love Green

Post by eizel »

currently reading enthusiasm by polly shulman
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

I've just started a book called Hazel by Julie Hearn. I've only read a few chapters but it's good so far. Before that I read Ways to Live Forever by Sally Nicholls. It was amazing - everyone should read it!
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I just started Harry Potter. All my friends read them and loved them. And now that I can finally understand them... I am reading them.

Plus I need a new book to read besides the Twilight Saga. :lol:
MindReader
Settled in Forks

Post by MindReader »

im reading the new twilight series book called New Eclipse Twilight...its from Renesmee's POV :lol:
Mom dropped him alot when he was a baby. Leah told me.
On his head, apparently.
He used to gnaw on the crib bars, to.
Lead poisoning?
Looks like it, Leah thought.
Seth snorted. Funny. Why don't you two shut up and sleep?
LOL xD
higgin704
Settled in Forks

Post by higgin704 »

Let's see, I just finished Pride & Prejudice. I also just finished two children's chapter books (Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great & The Liberation of Gabriel King) which I was reading with children I tutored during the summer. I am slowly (SLOWLY) reading Crepusculo (Twilight in Spanish). That takes a lot of concentration. I may not finish that one for months to come. I have Sense and Sensibility on my dresser to read next. However; since school is right around the corner, I have been reading... (drumroll) ...training manuals for reading assessment. Yeah!!!! Actually, in a sick way I do enjoy them!
angie
Variety
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Variety »

I'm reading Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. Interesting series, but I don't know if I like the writing style, yet. I haven't read anything else by Koontz, so I don't know if this is how he writes, or if it's just this series because of the narrator. Has anyone read them that can fill me in? When I'm done with the Odd Thomas series, I'm going to read Breaking Dawn (for the 3rd time), Breathe of Snow and Ashes (Diana Gabaldon), and that might be it for the year. I have to set aside my personal reading for textbooks - I'm going back to college.
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. -Willa Cather