Confederate Army --Second Rank --Team Jasper

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Confederate Army --Second Rank --Team Jasper

Post by Jazz Girl »

Wow!! I spend a weekend somewhere with limited internet access and I miss all this! Dang It!! So, for the official reintroduction, I was officially dubbed Darrien Youngblood, but I was left off the lists, so I am still waiting on Red or Blue. But, I wanted to throw my two cents in anyway. This si my favorite place to talk Jazz.
[quote="*Aros_girl*"]Jasper said he could feel the emotions when he feed on humans. Why do you think it is so hard for him now even if he knows what the human is feeling. Do you think it should stop him? And if you werer like Jasper what would you prefer to eat?
Jasper lived a life for well over 100 years where he fed on humans as often as he wanted, probably more so, as it seems like human blood was used as a bit of a reward, when he fought well or did something else Maria approved of. The addiction comparison seems to work for everyone, so I will use that one. I have worked with addicts in my professional life. The longer they have been addicted to a substance, the harder it is to give up. So, Jasper is trying to escape an addition he has freely indulged for 100 years, and he's doing it cold turkey. The fact that the emotions his prey were feeling even reached through that haze is a miracle, let alone give him pause. It goes against every instinct in his body for anything to stop his feeding, let alone something as insignificant as emotion. But, it does. And therein lies the beauty that is Jasper. If I were like Jasper, I would continue to hunt big game, other predators. Like using a nicotine patch, it would ease the cravings, as they are reportedly the most like human blood.

If you lived in a cloud of emotion all the time what would be your favorite emotion to be in?
I think I would want to surround myself with fluffy clouds of contentment. It is a difficult thing to be truly content. It is different from happy, more peaceful, I think. So, yea, content.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

hi how do i find out if i'm on the list for the battle?
and if the majors have powers can the privates
if so can i have the power:
to control emotions through the music iplay, not like jasper controls it i don't choose how people feel they just feel exactly what i feel when playing/listneing to music !?

o.k so
If you lived in a cloud of emotion all the time what would be your favorite emotion to be in?
i think the obviouse like hate and anger are out
happieness would get boring as would bliss
i think love would only be good if you were in a relations ship and this was where the emotion orriginated from cause if everyone around you was inlove and you felt love but were alone then that would be sh*t
so i think i'll have to worm out of this one and say i would like to live alone but if i had to choose, even though it's not a nice one to feel i think hate would be the easiest to live with
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Jasper W. Hale
Settled in Forks

Post by Jasper W. Hale »

I have new for those who are confsued!

Okay only majors and captain can have powers.
I'm not sure about me(but I'm on the front page)
We will get that later on.
And you just have to help plan if you want to be in the battle.

Okay and be expecting a email soon guys.
It will hold important info so make sure you can get the new letter.
Thanks.

Jasper's twin
alicesme
Settled in Forks

Post by alicesme »

hi, my sister has buggered up my other account 'love_is_noise' sop from now on i am called 'alicesme' on this new account is that o.k?

oh and thanks for clearing up about the powers thing!
Private Alicesme Runeheart of jasper's Confederate Army
Future mrs.hale sorry Alice but he's mine
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

ow man i really wanted a power how did she ruin your othe raccount i am so lucky i dont have a sister just two brothers

and thanks anyway for getting the power thing cleared up
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
twilighter_alice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter_alice »

'Ello,
All right let's drop the 'Ye olde English Accent' here.
My name is Eva Alice Slaughter.
Since I'm a die-hard fan of Jasper, I've finally decided to attempt to join.

1. Did I mention I'm a die-hard fan of Jasper?

2. My first impression of Jasper was a little weird. The first time I read about his character, I didn't look deeply into him. But the second, I grew very fond of him.

3. I really like Jasper's way with his super-thirst-control. He gets a little edgy, but makes it through.

4. "You're confused." Jasper dosn't ask, he KNOWS.

5. I really liked how Jackson portrayed Jasper, he had the right facial expressions, the correct pose.

6.I love that Jasper has a brighter life with Alice. It's good to know that after a life of darkness, he has some light.

~ Eva Alice Slaughter
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Welcome to the army, Eva Alice Slaughter! I'm Private Antionette Frost, it's nice to meet you!
Good job filling out the questionnaire and getting your army name :D

Hhhmm, where's that question i missed last time?Aah, here we go.
Jasper said he could feel the emotions when he feed on humans. Why do you think it is so hard for him now even if he knows what the human is feeling. Do you think it should stop him? And if you werer like Jasper what would you prefer to eat?
It's hard for Japser to drink blood from humans because he's so sweet and caring. He can't stand to know that he's causing someone fear and pain, something like that might not bother other vampires (ex: James) but Jasper is more humane (no matter what anyone else says) and he doesn't want to be the reason someone feels the horrible emotions that go along with dying. We pretty much already knew that though. I think that because of Jasper's past and where he grew up that should be enough to stop him. His parents raised him as a southern gentleman and i don't see very many southern gentleman kiling innocent people. His case is, of course, different, but i think what his parents taught him is at his core so it IS enough to stop him. If I were Jasper I would want to kill what ever didn't feel a thing. Someone said turtles? If that's true than I would totally be the vampire that lived off turtles! :D
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Welcome Eva!

I'm Major Eva.
Well this is a bit weird
But whatever.

Go to the front page and sign up on battle plans.
Then I will put you on a team or one to the other majors will.

And Jazz Girl have you signed up with the site?

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

well my sister changed my password then crashed the computer whil on the website which was annyoing but i've mannaged to reclaim this account now so gave the other one to my sis now

so are we anywhere closer to a mock battle date yet? or are we still planning and suchlike
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

i am ranked as a new born on battleplans so how do we get up on the ranks and do we have to be a certain rank to go to battle?

Jasper said he could feel the emotions when he feed on humans. Why do you think it is so hard for him now even if he knows what the human is feeling. Do you think it should stop him? And if you werer like Jasper what would you prefer to eat?

I think it is hard for him because it washow he was 'brought up' he lived in a world of hate and angerso had to get used to ignoring the feelings of the humans while he fed. i think it is still hard because it is like eating meat yourentire life until one day someonne says you can't so you give up, then you just stumble accross the smell of b a bacon and venison butty (well, this is how i imagine it would be for me) and so you are trulytempted to ignore the person who asked you to stop.
that's how i see it anyway. if i was like jasper i think iwould in the begining just replace theemotionsthe human was feeling whilst i fed, but after a century or two i would get tired of it and try something new.