Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by nissanmama »

Ah, Openhome, we'll have to refer you to the Gutter Archive. Yes, there really is one. It was an effort to keep track of all the inside jokes and vocabulary. I think Cullengirl, Una, and Lady Di have been it's keepers.

Mooning over Twilight has so many images...bare naked moons (mmmm) ...swooning over wolves and vampires ...the wolves feelings about the vampires ...Bella missing Edward ...HWS when swooning over said wolves and vampires. It works.

Full Moon Baking *snort* that's just funny.

Baking in the Moonlight?
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Glad I could help! Still haven't come up with anything more.

Openhome because this site is PG and our "Adult" threads are allowed to be PG-13, we are allowed to discuss adult topics, but we had to use euphemisms instead of being direct and possibly offensive (and corrupting young minds). So the founders our our precious adult thread came up with these euphemisms for us to use in lieu of actual words, phrases and actions. :twisted: I'm not the great keeper, although I did update it today for this current thread (well, I added everything but the summary, I'm doing enough summaries lately). I actually went to it to find out if we listed the other titles there that didn't make it (we didn't by the way).
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Alright Gutter, what's it gonna be? We need a name soon, we are only like 5 posts away. I will open a new thread and update when we have a new name, sounds good?

<3