Misfit wrote:I am posting a message for the simple reason I need to track it in my "View Your Posts" section. Is that bad? .
Not only is it not bad... Welcome to my world! I need me lex reminders! I love them because it's like a place holder also. Funny thing is, I have had a lot going on and I am scared to see how many posts I've missed. i hate getting behind.New Year's Resolution for the Lex
1. Set a good example for my fellow Lex friends and newbie Lexers.
2. Do not swear.
3. keep up on posts
4. keep up on birthdays (I don't know how you all do it.)
5. FOLLOW RULES
6. post the correct size banner if I ever change mine
7. always edit... do not double post (I'm good at this one)
8. Work very hard to remember not to post a PM
9. Work almost as hard as #8 at not posting one liners.
10. Love my Friemily (an easy one)Love the new title!
Happy b-lated birthday somethingblue!
I wish someone would make me a cake like that!!!
Nessie is an angel. Really. She never ever did anything bad.
However... I just read something very disturbing. Courtney Love (from Hole) and Kurt Cobain's daughter Francis Bean has the hots for Rob Pattinson and is after him. I saw this on Perez Hiltons website and I agree with Perez... RUN ROB RUN!!!! Thank goodness he prefer's older women. Who in their right mind would want to date anything realted to Courtney Love? Francis could be fantastic... but I say RUN!so... now you have to go here:In the gutter for a reason
can I say HOLY CROW! and I'm not talking about Francis anymore. Scroll down.