The British Thread

Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: The British Thread

Post by Landiana »

right i agree -
Jasper: i mean i love Jackson Rathbourne, but i imagined Jasper with shorter, blonder hair, and his face is different to what i imagined as well
Edward: i love Rob, but again the hair is not right for me - too long and..... poofy? not sure that is the right word
Alice: i love Ashley as Alice, just her who apearance is alice to me. i thought alice's hair was shorter though
Rosalie: i'm not sure about Nikki. she is gorgeous, but shes not rose. Rose's hair to me is longer and blonder, and with loose curls. her face is a bit longer as well, and her lips are fuller
Carlisle: the jury is still out ofr this one, because i am not sure about Carlisle in the film. i shall have to wait till the film and see.
Esme: is it me or does the person who is playing Esme look like a man in the baseball scene? i'm not sure about her, but i thought Esme's hair was browner
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
heat of the sun
Wandering Through Town

Post by heat of the sun »

Doodle wrote:Carlisle (I had to look up on Wiki how to spell his name :lol: )
Really? Isn't Carlisle a city near the England/Scotland border, though? Haha.
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Yeh - I first read the name in some King Arthur stories when I was 10, I pronounced it wrong the first few times i saw it but the I remembered hearing of a place called "Carl-isle" so I was all "Oh I get it! Carl and then Isle like the Isle of Man!" so yeh - I worked out how to pronounce it.

I asked this question in the European thread but it's about counties so I'll probolby get a better answer here -
Have any of you wondered why there's an Essex, Wessex and Sussex but no Nossex or Nussex? ( I know there's Norfolk but it doesn't count)
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hi everyone :D. Im from Leicester. Mind if I join?
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

nah, A.h, come on in!!
Spartan wrote:Yeh - I first read the name in some King Arthur stories when I was 10, I pronounced it wrong the first few times i saw it but the I remembered hearing of a place called "Carl-isle" so I was all "Oh I get it! Carl and then Isle like the Isle of Man!" so yeh - I worked out how to pronounce it.

I asked this question in the European thread but it's about counties so I'll probolby get a better answer here -
Have any of you wondered why there's an Essex, Wessex and Sussex but no Nossex or Nussex? ( I know there's Norfolk but it doesn't count)
i never really thought about that to be honest. good question!

what do people think of Taylor lautner as Jacob?

i know some people are going to want to kill me after this, but i really dont like him as jacob. i mean his hair looks so fake, and there is something about his face that makes me scream NO YOU ARE NOT JACOB! i love jacob, so im reall bummed that they did not get someone i like!
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Thanks Landiana :D. I don't really say Taylor as Jacob either. I always thought of Jacob more mature looking and how is Taylor going to play Jacob after he becomes a wolf and grows really tall? I just think he's completely wrong for the role.
AliceC
Learning to Love Green

Post by AliceC »

Heyy im joining this.
I count right?

I was born in England and lived there till i was 11 (I'm 15 now...)
I live in Canada now.

What's up?

You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me. - Ian O'Shea
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Um..... I'm not quite sure why I'm here., but well here I am!

hey AliceC! I just rated your avatar!

I've always wanted to go to Britain., I mean I'm right next door and why have i not been there?! I blame... this man here ---> :ugeek: , haha k no leave him alone!

Maybe I should just go now....,

Gordon Brown is fun!

Good day to you all!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
Landiana

Post by Landiana »

Hey AliceC and LipsForeverSealed!

thanks A.H! finally someone who agrees with me! i was wondering that as well, because he looks so little boyish! i mean he is 16 or something and he looks about 12!
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I actually don't really like Jacob

*A.H hides in a corner and waits to be ambushed*