EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

welcome Cullen grl 17 i am raven nice to meet you carrie should give you your rank in a little bit

Elise- *sheilds eyes* oh ewwwww stop it your blinding me :lol: just kidding

ok i have a question for you guys and gals=

Do you think that Emmett looked up to any of his brothers and sisters or did they look up to him?Why?

ok i know pretty stuped question but i am home sick and i just got bored :D 8-) :lol:

bye
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi cullen grl 17. I talked to you once a long time ago. Glad to see your back.
I'm Chloe if you don't remember.
Raven- I hate that your sick. If you see this, PM me if you want. I'm worried about your brothers.
Ted- Did ya' try the movie thing yet? Let me know.

Do you think that Emmett looked up to any of his brothers and sisters or did they look up to him? Why?
I was under the impression that he was an only child. Can somebody clear this up and I'll answer again?

Thanks!

Chloe♥
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Liz~ Yeah, I'm glad I'm not dead too :lol: & that I can bring some happiness to your life with my aliveness!!Ugh, now I got "fully alive" by flyleaf stuck in my head!Anywho, good luck keeping your nails safe! Nail polish chips within hors of when i put it on for me :( & I saw the speak movie!!It was on youtube...

Cullengirl17~ Welcome to the crew!!!Im Ted, proud jackhammer operator and EDCCS cheerleader! Which reminds me, it's time for your welcome cheer!!*jumps out clad in the EDCCS uniform*
*stretches & begins to shout*

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo! Have a great time here Cullengirl17 (any nicknames you go by?), im sure you will! & dont hesitate to PM me anytime if you want to talk or something :D

*goes to change out of cheer uniform*
On second thought, *yells* ELISE!?!?!Come put some clothes on, girl!!!No more nudey running for you!!!*runs after Elise and throws her cheer outfit at her* Put that on, we don't want to scare the new member!

Chloe~ I haven't tried the movie thing yet. I was considering trying to do it with Stick It but I dont want to damage the disk or anything...I'm still deliberating! & about your qquestion, Emmett wasn't an only child. He was part of a pretty big familiy if I re-call correctly. I just can't remember if he was the oldest, youngest or middle kid :? BHG's gonna get me for that! I'll look it up though, or someone who knows there Emmett facts better than I do *hangs head in shame* will tell you.

Ooh, I'm out of time! I'm going to see the Beauty & the Beast play!! I think I said that already...I dont know, Im just really excited! So sorry if Im repeating myself :roll: I'll answer the question tomorrow, & this wasn't off topic cuz i cheered, right? It was contributing to the conversation (kinda) & foor the good of EDC!!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted- I love that song! We should be best friends.. WAIT... we kinda sorta already are...! hahahaha
my nail still look pretty good, i have to shower and get dressed and do my hair, but I think they will survive!

Question:
Does Emmett look up to his brothers sisters? Do they look up to him? (yes I am paraphrasing)
Answer:
I am sure he admired or looked up to all of them in some way.
If he was the youngest, they may be more like indulgent of him and try to protect him than look up to him
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

To answer your question Ted, Emmett was not a only child. He was the youngest in a big Irish-Scottish family!
And also to the topic question, I would sayu that Emmett looked up to his siblings especially if he was the youngest.

And I love the movie Speak. I have the book and I had watched the movie a few months ago. Kristen did really good in it.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
when_the_sun_shines
Wandering Through Town
Location: Helping Emmett shop for new lift kits for the Jeep!

Post by when_the_sun_shines »

Eh. I'm scared. Not

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc? Hello? Emmett Demolition Crew? Emmmett? Emmmmmmett!

- What was your first impression of Emmett? "Oh. I don't like him he sounds like the mean football jocks who stuff kids in their lockers... Ooh! He's hot!" yes, I have been typed as the girl who will stuff a kid in their locker...

- What is your favorite Emmett quality? Uh, everything? NO, I'm serious. Except that he likes *looks like crazy person* Rose

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote? "It's time somebody scored around here" or maybe "She’s diabolical."

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie? Lurv it!! He's wicked sweet and absolutely good with comedy!

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion? No. Sorry I suck at that...

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett? Emmett, please? Push A flaming Rose off a cliff!! Then we can go off-roading in my tricked out wicked smooth electric-blue Jeep Wrangler YJ (yeah, I lurv jeeps and stuff and cars). And we can run over pesky little Leah!

Bex (am I stalkerish or what today?)
[»] Bex [«]

To Write LOVE On Her Arms
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi girlies and guy (and hi Cam again!), :D

*shields eyes from elise, running up and down the corridor, and runs into the wreck-room*

Have you seen the exctended scenes from the twilight dvd? Here it is:
Extended scenes

Welcome to EDC, Bex and cullen grl 17 - hope you like it here!

Ted, you're ill again? *sniffles* Get well soon - although you seem pretty alive!

Does Emmett look up to his brothers and sisters? Do they look up to him? (yes I am paraphrasing)
He's the youngest, and I think he'd both look up to them and when he was older, he'd spend time with them, maybe play fight, or go hunting. I think his brothers and sisters would think he was funny and a sort of 'admirer'

~Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Sorry I haven't been on much, guys! I have another GIGANTIC project due soon, so I'm really trying to get that done. Then, I have an American Sign Language Cometition to prep for, then I have yet another project and test for another class. Yuck. So, I will try to make it on here as much as I can, but I can't promise anything.

Since I have been gone so much, I missed 2 new people!!

Welcome to the crew, cullen grl 17 and when_the_sun_shines (have any nicknames?)!! I am Carrie, HR Manager of EDC, Inc. I'm in charge of giving promotions and keeping track of members. The more you post, the higher your rank gets. Right now you are both Trainees! Congratulations!

Must...stay...away...from...extended scenes...
Ah! I am trying really hard not to see them until I get my movie. I'm one of those people who really remember the first time through anything, and I want my first time seeing deleated/extended scenes to be at my house. I just like it that way. If any of you would like to see them, please be my guest, but please either put a spoiler alert sign or something at the beginning of a post if you wish to discuss them. :D

Someone mentioned the movie Speak...can I just say that I freaking LOVE that movie!! It is sooo good. I don't know why, but I am really attached to that movie. I love everything about it. Its kind of depressing, but very good.

Ok, now time for a question, because I really don't want to go do homework!!

Do you think that Emmett looked up to any of his brothers and sisters or did they look up to him?Why?
I think that he looked up to them. He's the youngest, so I think he just naturally fell into that spot.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ok...so I wanna join...how do I do that? I think I joined smthng...I can't remember what it was though...I think it was the mafia...I never got a reply saying if I was in or not. I wanna join EDC and APPC and JCA (Jasper's confederate army...right?) So...someone help me out...ok? THNX!!!! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Well...I didn't even know about it till Mrs.Ted told me. But after I read the posts, I fell in love. Of course I fell in love with Emmet before that. I think that...I just love Emmet soo much, anything to do with him is where I want to be!

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
I thought he was really laid back and funny and totally in the moment.

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
I love how he thrills to a challenge even (or should I say especially...) when it's dangerous.

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
"I'm so glad Edward didn't kill, everything's so much more interesting with you arond!"
Oh my gosh, isn't he the best?

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
I think Kellan's perfect for Emmet. That is exactly how I imagined him!!!

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Hmmm...I'm not very good at this. I'll give it a shot.
:D, Do you think that the next book (After Midnight Sun) should be from Emmet's point of view? Why?
I DO!!!

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Well...He is totally my type, I always go for the funny guy who loves life. (sigh) (caught up in some embarassing fantasies. Must. Finish. Sentence...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥