EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by topazeyes2 »

Do you think Emmett looked up to any of his brothers and sister or did they look up to him? Why?
I think Emmett looks up to Carlisle for being so good at preventing his thirst. I also think that Alice literally looked up to him (get it!) O.K. that was corny
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Wow! It's been forever since I have been on! I've been *gasps* reading.. :lol: HELLO all new members! I see we have a few!
Heather- I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one who remembers the Dukes of Hazzard on t.v. I have never seen the movie though because it looked like trash & I enjoy my good memories of the origional show! :lol:
*walking into the Wrek office...fighting EIC...* My office is dusty! I see I have missed a few topics as well!

If after being turned, Emmett had gotten wind of one of his family members dieing (mother, father, sibling) how do you think he would have reacted?
I'm sure he would have been sad. Maybe he would visit their grave when no one was around, or after anyone who would have recognized him had passed as well.

If Emmett and Rose were to have kids, as humans and (if it were possible) as vampires, how do you think they would have raised the McCarty kids?
Emmett would probably be the "Fun Dad" type. The kind that really enjoys playing with his kids. He would probably be the softie parent between him & Rose. If they were vamps, I see it pretty much the same, but I also agree they would raise the children as veg.'s and to respect the rules.

It is said that most of the Cullen’s had trouble with losing there humanity. What do you think Emmett misses the most about his humanity?
I don't think he really misses anything. All I can come up with is maybe he misses being able to go out in public in the sunlight, or being able to participate in sports with humans without having to hold back.

What makes Emmett unique?
Gosh! Everything! He's fun, happy, strong, serious, a joker... I could go on, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying. I drool for Emmett!!
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

If Emmett and Rose were to have kids as and (if it were possible) as vampires, how do you think they would have raised the McCarty kids?
I think Emmett would be like teach the kids how to play sports,go camping kind of Dad but also be very loving and if they were vamps I agree with shanon I think they would raise them veggie and teach them to follow the rules.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*runs into the wreck hall high off of Kellan* I just watched Twilight again!!!& Kellan is still as amazing as he was the first time around! & I'm still mad that they mispelled Emmett's name at the end credits :x Grrrr....

Bri #2~ The party was great! Nothing really happend this time that didn't happend lats time...lot's of food throwing & such *shakes head and misc. candies come flying out of her hair* Yep, just like last time... :roll:

Liz~ How did your earing "fly across the room"? That must have been some INTENSE dancing :lol: The little 10yr old sounds adorable! What a gentleman! You should have asked your crush to dance though, if he was alone then he would have definetly wanted to dance with you too! I guess Emmett is a bit older than Barbie, is it this year that she's turning 50 or something? How old are the American Girl dolls? Were they around in his time? I dunno, Emmett would play with the younger girls (neices/cousins) with whatever they had around then...

Raven~ I hope you get better! I feel your pain, stupid sick-nesses :( I wish I were a vamp that couldn't be ill! & I've learned my lesson about mixing Emmett & fire, so no, the last demo building WAS NOT burning!!We got outa there pretty fast anyway, he heard the sirens of the police/fire trucks so it was all good :D & the movie "speak" is just something Kristen starred in a while ago, I'm sure if you IMDB it ou'd get a pretty good synopsis & stuff.

Jenni~ Try to make the next party then, they're REALLy fun! &yeah, i did ave thos enub fingers for a while :evil: they're mostly gone though, I can type well again!!& I agree about the extended scenes...

Shanon~ Welcome back!!Just curious, what book are ya reading? I've been trying to find something new to read but nothing's sounded interesting so I've been re-reading BD, but I'm OK with that too :D

If another vampire had killed Rosalie do you think Emmett would go and hunt them down and leave his family or would he have stayed with his family?
He would be so overcome with rage that I think he would. But the grief would catch up to him very soon, so he probably wouldn't get far & then his family would be there top bring him back home...

Ok, my bro's really into Harry Potter right now & he just bought all the movies, so the 5th one's playing right now & I keep waiting for Rob to pop up!!Hehe!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hi peoples i have had a horrible weekend i have been sick but know i feel great but it is sunday so i didnt really even have much of a weekend then last night my brothers had friends over and they kept me up tell 2:30 in the morning :cry: but as least i feel better know

Liz~your earing flew across the room :shock: ....wow that must have been some serius dancing

thanks for everybody that told me to feel better that was nice of you peoples

Shanon~ Welcome back!!

Ted-you were looking for a good book you should try The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith or maybe Maximum Ride by James Pattorson...or Inkheart. i dont know if you have heard of or read these books before but those are just a few of my favorites :D

If another vampire had killed Rosalie do you think Emmett would go and hunt them down and leave his family or would he have stayed with his family?
I think he would have gone to kill that certian vampire but once he would have done that he would probably go back to the cullens becouse that is all he has known and that is his family but he would in a lot of pain for loosing Rosalie

OK i am going to go to youtube and watch the movie Stick It for the millionth time (i really like the parts were Kellan Lutz is there 8-) )
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hey im back whats going on? im sorry im not here much but im busy doing other things... anything you need me to clean up??

What if Emmett was with Alice instead of Rose?
Last edited by DunnerheartsTwilight on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Logan 2 line min that doesn't count. And...*gasp* :o :shock: . No one's gonna answer that question trust me. No one can play Emmett better than Kellan. Ted, oh ok. Nothing important then.

If another vampire had killed Rosalie do you think Emmett would go and hunt them down and leave his family or would he have stayed with his family? I think he would attempt to go after that vampire, but his family would hold him back not to.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hi i am back already it seems i forgot a question and i never answered it even though i made it :oops: :lol:

Do you think that Emmett looked up to any of his brothers and sisters or did they look up to him?Why?
Yes i think he looked up to them and i also think they would have kinda looked up to him becouse he seems the type that liked to get in trouble and they probably like watching his schemes :lol:

Logan-for your question i really agree no one is probably going to answer that but i spose i will :D

If Kellan hadnt played Emmett who would you like to see him play?
ya know i just dont think that anybody could have played Emmett better and i cant see Kellan playing anybody else but in New Moon i think he could have played Felix i guess he would do better as Emmett though 8-)
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Ohhh SORRY i changed my question to...

What if Emmett had fallen i love with Alice when she came to the Cullens?

Hhahah okay im gonna go and clean something... is it a 2 line minimum or 4 line rule??
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

ahhhhhhhh...know i have to answer the question again :twisted: :lol: this isnt fair :lol:

Logan=the minimium i think for lines is 4 but i think you can get away with 2 lines if it is on topic :?

What if Emmett had fallen in love with Alice when she came to the Cullens?
Then Alice would probably be no more becouse Rosalie would be really REALLY REALLY mad and Jasper would also be very mad but i dont think that would ever happen and if that did happen i think that Emmett would not be able to stand Alices power and go back to Rosalie :D

ok now that i am done changing answers i wont change agian if somebody changes there questonLogan :lol: :lol: no i am just kidding i am not mad i like to post and i really like to post about Emmett :roll:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle