EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by Meztli »

Don't worry Syd, I have Benjamin which means I rule. I need to make so awesome battle tactics. Maybe Jazz and Peter can help with that one. Hmm... Okay question!

What makes Emmett unique?
I agree that his personality is unique. I mean, who can be excited to be in a battle that you could possibly die in? Emmett, that's who. And he makes such wise cracks that he is pure humor, in all it raw form.

Okay, also I learned about changing a tire and replacing my Jeep battery. Rose would be so proud! Now I want a Emmett-themed bumper sticker. Got Bear? :lol: :lol: I like that one.

Oh! And here's a new question!

If Emmett and Rose were to have kids, as humans and (if it were possible) as vampires, how do you think they would have raised the McCarty kids?

Also I have just discovered a question for BHG's quiz!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Since were announcing out teams…

Cotton Candy Revolutionist.
Heather--Commander
Garret
Kate
Maggie
Siobhan
Nahuel

(We may be small but we pack a punch)

Hmm…maybe I should recruit some more members, I could use a 2nd in Command
Anyone want to be a C.C.R….We would love to have you!!
Carrie---We could have some sort of super management team :lol:

Welcome Topazeyes2
I’m Heather, Field Supervisor of EDC
Glad to see you’ve made it to our little Emmett oasis

It is said that most of the Cullen’s had trouble with losing there humanity. What do you think Emmett misses the most about his humanity?
I think he might miss the loss of a challenge…although he loves everything about his vampire-ness, the fact that everything comes easy to him may be a little boring sometimes.
I can imagine him missing the simple things like food as well.

His overall attitude and way of being. He is always so nonchalant about everything and is a good person. He has the ability to be both the protector and the comedian at the same time.

**Well thought out and well written post may earn acknowledgment and early promotion from the management team**
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

???

You can tell I'm confused, but no worries, I'll just answer and go on:

It is said that most of the Cullen’s had trouble with losing there humanity. What do you think Emmett misses the most about his humanity?
I really can't see anything that he would. I don't know much about his background, so I can't say what were the highlights of his life. I think he enjoys being strong, and of course having Rose, he wouldn't if he was human.

Like she said^, His way of dealing with things as a vampire. His humor, which doesn't seem to run common in the vampire world.

Where's Shannon-la gone? I'm going to guess Yo-Ville. Whatever that is.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

wow, i've been away for a while now! right, time to answer some serious shxvert!
-having children i guess, he doesn't want to meet people over and over again, he wanted to be with his family and friends back from his hometown

-perfect physique than the other vampires, not really so serious in some kinds of stuff

If Emmett and Rose were to have kids, as humans and (if it were possible) as vampires, how do you think they would have raised the McCarty kids?

-they would just raise it the way dr. cullen raised them, as obedient children :D
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

ok i am just going to answer this question for know couse i am doing this before school and i dont want to miss my bus

his sarcasm and his attitude on things how they never bother him and just how perfect he is he cares about everybody else before him (usually) :lol: and he always speaks his opinions instead of keeping the bottled up

ok just do everybody knows i am going to be evil at the party with my team you better watch out :twisted: and Syd Ted i will take you down town and Carrie keep your eyes on the frosting member what i did last time to it :twisted: :lol:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Walks in an notices some people who have been MIA for an extented period of time* I'm looking at you Mez, Bri and Heather! *Pulls out stern motherly voice even though I am younger than both of you* Where have you two been? I have been worried sick!
*Calms down a bit* But I'm glad you're back chickies! :D

Heather..I would love to be your 2IC! C.C.R sounds like a fab team! :)
Even thought I'm not completely sure if i can make it..I'll have to ask my Host Mum..Say that I'm going to be talking to my best friend ont eh computer for her birthday or something...Anyone got any ideas I can use as an excuse?

And yes Carrie, I am in Austria!
Woot!

Bri! Better than moving to the mountains: Move to AUSTRIA FOR THE YEAR WITH ME! :D
:lol:
But seriously.

Welcome to topazeyes! I am Elise! A resident crazy, lead by the other-MIA Shannon, and closely following up Mez's crazy lead..though she hasn't been here much lately to be crazy with me.. :evil:
And I am also part of the Original Crew (where are all out OCers??? I was just thinking the other day I haven't seen Cas here for YONKS! Or Christina! :cry: I miss her!)
And where is Izzy?? I haven't seen her in Yonks either! Everyone's missing!! :cry:
And I am also the EDC Cheer Squad Captain with Sierra/ilovetwilight! And you've received teh Welcome Cheer already..Lucky Duck!

And I am outta time right now, so terribly sorry chickies (and chickman!)..I might be on later in time just to edit this post before any of you guys get up..

Tschüss!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ok I am sooo utterly confused so I'm just going to Syd's side. :lol: I know that, that girl can raise some hell and is proud of non JoBro-ness. :lol: Which is pretty brave. Instead of leading like I usually do I'm just gonna follow Syd's lead. Or Ted's lead.

It is said that most of the Cullen’s had trouble with losing there humanity. What do you think Emmett misses the most about his humanity? I think he misses being able to be with his family and not put them in a dangerous place because he's around and they have a risk of dying because of his thirst. And the carelessness that came with being a human.

If Emmett and Rose were to have kids, as humans and (if it were possible) as vampires, how do you think they would have raised the McCarty kids? I'm sure Rosalie would've been gentle and sweet with her kids and teach her little girls to act feminine and know they're beautiful. :lol: And Emmett would've been that father who love his kids and loves playing with them, he would've played football with his boys, and pampered his little girls.

His attuitide. His take on life. He can turn any bad situation into something optimistic, and that's why he's so lovable. His happiness and optimism.
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

-So confused about the teams-
Sorry, Carrie, but orange jelly is just weird tasting after a while. :shock: I'm a big cherry, strawberry and blueberry person, except I don't eat jello anymore.
Blueberry, forthewin! xD

Haha, Elise, I'd love to move to Austria with you, but I think my family might be a liittle bit concerned if I moved out of the country with somebody I met on the EDC, of all places. :lol: Maybe I'll take a vacation there? xD

And we have a new member? Wow, I've been missing so many new members lately. I feel kind of bad for it. xD But welcome to the crew, Mads, and anyone else that I forgot to greet! I'm Bri, or Pandancer if you'd like to avoid confusion, as we have another Bri/Briana here. Or you could just.. I don't know, make something up to call me. :? xD

I completely agree Bri-ana on this one. I think Rosalie would go for the old fashioned way of raising the family, with manners and respect and teaching the girls how to act and dress feminine, while Emmett spoiled the daughters to death and taught the sons how to play football. :roll: And I'm sure the kids would know not to mess with their mom, or she'll bite their ear off. xD
I do think, though, that both of them would try to raise their kids to be respectful of everybody and TRY not to get into trouble... At least, not all of the time. :P

Other than the fact that he's super-strong, super fast and can't play baseball without making the ground shake? xD Haha, nah, once again, I have to agree that it's his attitude and his perspective on everything. Not many people, especially nowadays, can be so optimistic and keep such a bright look on life. Whenever he can, he tries to cheer everyone up and, like Briana said, he turns a bad situation into something optimistic. Of course, he has his own way about doing it and as sad as it is, I've seen a few people not like him for it. ( Mostly because of his constant teasing. ) But that's just... Him. Take it or leave it, you know? He almost reminds me of somebody my sister used to know, but funnier. xD The guy kind of had the same perspective of things, though.

... On a random note: My cat is staring up at the light, and I have no clue why. :? It's kind of scaring me.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Syd~ You won't be at the whole party :o I'm...I'm in charge?!Im the all powerful (substitute) commander of the RJR?!?! :twisted: This'll be fun!I'll make you proud for sure!!Jeez, I have a lot to prove at this party. First Liz, now you!

Raven~ You stand no chance. Didja hear? I'm in charge, so you're dead! & look who got the siggy working!!! :mrgreen: Thanks again! I looooove it!! Another MR quote for ya Liz

Rose would teach them all manners and stuff like that & Emmett would be the funny, happy dad that was always there for ya and teaching the kids sports and other fun stuff like that! So basically, exactly what's been said already...

I'll try and be good now with a question answered in every post! I might have been the one that got the warning :oops: But now I'll set a good example!*sits up starighter and folds her hands in her lap*
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Okay, I'm gonna answer my own question now.

I agree on the whole old-fashioned raising, with manners and such. But I can also see Rose and her daughter underneath the BMW, with Rose pointing out certain parts of the engine. "That's a carburator, battery, starter..etc." If they were human I see Emmett teaching his son how to play ball or wrestling. Rose's daughter would be learning how to cook and of course how to take apart the engine to a BMW M3 convertable and put it back together again :lol:
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli