EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys!

I was waiting for a new thread to post on, but we haven't got one so I'll just post here anyway.

Ted, congrats on your promotion. :D

If Emmett and Rose did have kids, what would Emmett want to name them? (Considering his personality, what Rose would want, time period etc. & explain yourself)
I like the Emmalie suggestion too, and I also agree that Emmett would let Rose choose (and she's put a lot of thought into it) and then make up a nickname. I think they definitely wouldn't let Bella name their child. :lol:

Who is Emmett's idol/hero?
I agree that Carlisle would be - he has good self-control, is kind and the root of the family. I can't think of him having a human idol or hero. He might admire or be friends with someone, but they wouldn't be his hero.

If Emmett had a power what would it be?
If his strength doesn't count, then I don't know.
Something like being invisible and being able to turn other people invisible maybe?

How do you think Emmett does on all of his driving tests?
He love scaring the instructor, but he'd do perfectly and pass easily. He would love going fast.

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I really want to get a post in before a new thread. . . .so here!

Anyway, have you guys seen these pics of Kellan? He's looking fine!
http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/gallery/ ... set-10.jpg
http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/gallery/ ... set-03.jpg
http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/gallery/ ... set-06.jpg

Ah, I'm so excited for NM! It's going to be great. . . I like Kellan's outfit.

Anyway. . .

I don't have time for the questions. . . so I'll see you guys on a new thread!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

KELLAN'S BIRTHDAY IS THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry for the outburst, I had to get it ou tof my system! M ena dmy friend are having a party! We're making cake and going to taco bell (his fave fast food) & eating cinnamon toast crunch (his fave cereal) & watching all his movies and a bunch of other fun stuff like that!! Im very excited! *jumps up and down just to prove her point* Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Liz & Jenni~ Thanks for the congrats! I appreciate it :D

Liz~ Why were you laughing from my interrupting post...?Lol, that remind sme of teh interrupting cow joke!! :lol: Have you heard it?! & is "that guy" the one from the dance? I see sparks!!Just dont pretened to be stupid for attention plz!!!

Chloe~ Thank you sooooo much for those links! The pics themselves were amazing *swoons* but the rest of the site has some great articles about him! & some more pics :mrgreen: NM is going to be so awesome! Thanks again!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ted- OMK!!!WHAT?????*hyperventilates* That's like holy day for EDC-ers. Oh yea, Operation Dead AnnaLynne is in full play my friend. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: We are so evil. AWW! No shirtlessness? :cry: It's ok. His 6 pack probably shows through the shirt. ;) No new questions?
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

We should have a HUGE party on Sunday! I think I'll do all the things Ted said. Minus the Toast crunch as I don't have any. Hmm...But yeah!

I have a question!

Instead of Alice, how do you think Emmett would have set up certain events (B-days, weddings, etc.)?
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hey guys! welll girls but you know hahha

Instead of Alice, how do you think Emmett would have set up certain events (B-days, weddings, etc.)?
I think that emmetts parties wouldnt have been as well orginized with times and such but would have been all about fun and stuff and would have lots of girls as long as rose want in the house hahah him and jazz would love that
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

Hey sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days it's my birthday and my video store got Twilight on Wednesday *high pitched shriek* so I've been worshipping and I'm having a screening party YAY Who is Emmett's idol/hero? I agree with Jennni probably Carlisle for his control??? Who knows?
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Bri #2~ I know!!!Sunday will be amazing, I can't wait! Good job with Operation Dead Annalynne (ODA for short?), if ya need any help I'm always glad to help :twisted:

Mez~ Yes, a party is good! I'm sure it will be great even without the cinnamon toast crunch!

Maddie~ Happy birthday!But how did you get the twilight DVD that early?!?Hooooow????I need to know!

He woul dgo all out, spending millions and getting only the finest. He'd have a bunch pf ideas for how to entertain all of his guets, but he would just improv and go with whatever the mood was! I woul dlove to go to a party hosted by him!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I think Emmet's party would be more fun than Alice's, you know? Alice's parties are very elegant and pretty and very feminine but I think that Emmet's would be a more masculine. He would have video games and lots of cool music and awesome food (for the humans of course...)
!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! I didn't know it was Kellan's birthday tommorow!!! Am I invited? *does the puppy dog eyes for emphasis* It would be so awesome to go to an Emmet/Kellan party. I guess dreams do come true! YAY!!! :D
Okay, so I can't do double posts and no im talk right? just checking. Anyways...gotta go. I have a science priject to work on. ugh. *rolls eyes*

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

Ummmm I got it early cause my video store gets new stuff a week early so yeah
Can't wait till ODA plan comes into action and Kellan is single again *big smile stretches across face*
By the way those pics are so :D
Maddie
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!