EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by shanon »

What would you presume to be Emmett's reaction if he knew he was this popular?
Ohhh! I think Emmett would be so excited! :D I think he would definately give Edward a hard time about it! :lol: "Yeah Edward-- and you thought it was all about you!". Grinning an absolutely perfect dimple grin- possibly wagging his eyebrows the whole time!
*sniffs around* Lovely! A new thread! ;) Tonight was ladies night for me & my girlies! So much fun! Hi & hello-- AGAIN! :lol: ;) I have been waiting for the new EDC! I don't dare cross BHG, ya know?! :D Oh! And to the newer members-- beware of Shannon/Sky's ruler! That thing BURNS! :lol: *skips off into total happiness....waiting for a new topic* :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

*runs in (carefully through door this time)* Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late, the time difference meant that I was probably asleep while the new thread was unveiled. I've missed you guys!
My first post on the shiny new thread, let's take care of this one.
Congrats on all your promotions, keep up the good work.

Welcome to the crew Sydflower, I'm sure you'll like it here.

I think he'd think it was hilarious, although he might be a little bit amazed by the fact that there are 4 threads about him, and some of the stuff we talk about is quite strange.
Overall he'd love it really :lol:

Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Well hello, Jenni! *marks post in promotion notebook*

Ugh. My notebook is in need of serious repair. Its falling apart. The front cover has fallen off, and the title page is hanging by a thread. Wheres the duct tape when you need it?

Do de do de do....Theres nothing to do! Its 4:19am. I am currently looking up videos about a show Kellan is in called Deep Winter. Its a snowboarding movie that was filmed in Park City, Utah, which is not far from where I live. :D I think it comes out on January 27. Thats what I've been seeing, anyway.

I think I'll have a burrito. I like burritos.

OOOOHHH! Look at all the colors!! Pretty!

Yay! I found the glitter! *starts sprinkling it on top of head* I'm all sparkily now. I'm likin it. *sparkle, no sparkle. sparkle, no sparkle. :lol: hehe. remember that?*

Well, does anyone have a topic? I have avoided the ruler this time by mentioning Kellan, but does anyone have an actual question so that I don't have to wonder about getting the ruler?
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi Carrie!
You're up early, I still find it strange that I'm 'in the future' (sort of)
Can I join in with the glitter? :D

Here is your question to save you from the ruler of doom;
What do you think Emmett thinks of the future? Does he think he will live forever, or is there a possiblilty that he won't?

I'll be back to answer in a minute, need to help my sis with something. She's yelling for me.

edit - Okay, I'm back and here's my answer
What do you think Emmett thinks of the future? Does he think he will live forever, or is there a possiblilty that he won't?

Emmett has Alice, meaning that he's a little more prepared for the future than most people, so the near future I don't think he thinks about much, he would live a happy life in the present and not dwell too much on the past or the future. If there is a fight with the Volturi for example, he would do his best to win and not think much about the possiblity of injury or death. He would acknowledge that he might not live forever, but if he didn't he'd want to go down fighting. He would make the most of the life he's got.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hehe. Of course you can use some glitter! *hands some over* YAY! *throws it everywhere*

Yeah, it is a bit weird that you are in the future in a way. :?

haha, speaking of the future, your question...
I don't think he thinks about that. I think of him as more of the guy that just lives "in the moment," if you know what I mean. He doesn't think about the past or the future, he just lives in the present. I don't see him sitting around saying "hm. I wonder if I will ever die." :lol:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello All!

I just skimmed over these first few pages.. I missed the end of the last thread.. :(

Oh and I think I saw Chloe here.. HELLO!! :D and welcome to this thread m'dear.

Well he should know he is.. haha. I think it would make him slightly big headed and rub it into Edward's face. It might seem very funny to him too.

What do you think Emmett thinks of the future? Does he think he will live forever, or is there a possiblilty that he won't? I don't think he thinks much about the future. Like Carrie said I'd imagine he just lives in the moment.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

hello guys!!
congratulations for the new thread make- you girls are quick.
and since i was gone for just a day then come back to a new thread and tons of questions here goes!!

What do you think emmett's most embarassing moment was (as a human)?
I would think that it would be something related to sports- probably said that he beat someone at something and then kinda didn’t… But for the most embarrassing would have to be not making a touchdown, or be severely dumped by a girlfriend in public. Though I really doubt any of this would actually happen to Emmett….

How do you think Emmett coped with Rosalie’s extreme dislike for Bella, when he was so fond of her? Do you ever think Rosalie would get mad at him for being friendly towards Bella?
I don’t think Rosalie would be mad at him- what would she tell him? Rosalie can be a pain but she isn’t obnoxious enough to do that to Emmett- he’s just a perpetually happy person who supports, and makes fun, of his family. I do think that Rosalie wouldn’t be happy that Emmett would be hanging around Bella and making friends with a human.

What does Emmett think of his family's 'powers'? Is he jealous? Finds them useful?
Hhhm… I think that Emmett would always have in the back of his mind why he doesn’t have any powers, but isn’t his power his extraordinary strength? Emmett would probably be the slightest bit jealous Alice and Edward’s powers for a little while- then brush it off cause Emmett doesn’t normally dwell on these type of things.

What do you think was Emmett's take on the whole Bella,Edward,Jacob debacle/travesty?
I don’t think he really cares to be honest. Yeah Edward and Bella have to deal with Jacob even though they don’t want to- but he probably finds it kinda funny that Edward would have to “compete” for bella with a wolf.

If Emmett knew about Bella's hallucinations, what would he think?
Probably make fun her like he always does.

EEEEEEE.......M..........M........M..........M.....EEEEEEEE....TTTTTTTT.....TTTTTTTTT..........
EE..............MM......MM........MM......MM.....EE.................TT...............TT................
EEEEEEE.......M...M.M..M........M..M.M...M.....EEEEEEEE.........TT...............TT................
EE..............M....M....M........M....M....M.....EE.................TT...............TT................
EEEEEEE.......M..........M........M..........M.....EEEEEEEE.........TT...............TT................

THE ABOVE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

New questions.. someone has glitter?? I want to sparkle too please!

What do you think Emmett thinks of the future? Does he think he will live forever, or is there a possiblilty that he won't? Emmett doesn't care about the future. Alice says 'theres a storm coming' and Emmett says lets play baseball! He just goes with the flow, no worries. He knows he is going to live for a VERY long time, but he knows someday in the super distant future, he will die or burn or freeze or be torn apart by SOMETHING!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

im back!
glitter? oohhh.
i made cupcakes!!! anyone want any? theyre soo kool- i drew grizzlies on them.

agreed with everyone else- i dont think he really cares about what gonna happen as long as he has rosalie and his family with him. go with the flow- anything that comes toward Emmett he's gonna find a way to make it into something fun!!!

EEEEEEE.......M..........M........M..........M.....EEEEEEEE....TTTTTTTT.....TTTTTTTTT..........
EE..............MM......MM........MM......MM.....EE.................TT...............TT................
EEEEEEE.......M...M.M..M........M..M.M...M.....EEEEEEEE.........TT...............TT................
EE..............M....M....M........M....M....M.....EE.................TT...............TT................
EEEEEEE.......M..........M........M..........M.....EEEEEEEE.........TT...............TT................

this is my sig. for now on!!! it think...

just had my 500th post!!! too..
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

OOOH new questions..and I won't even get slapped by the Ruler of Utter(yes thats right, utter) Doom. :lol: Oh and Carrie I WANT TO SPARKLE! *puts glitter on self* I'm gonna go stand in the sunlight now and freak out my mom... :lol: :lol:

I'm honestly gonna have to say that he probably doesn't care of the future. He probably just wants to go with the flow and be in the moment now.

What does Emmett think of his family's powers?Is he jealous?
No way. He's not the type to get jealous. He's probably happy for his family and feels lucky to have gifted people around him. :lol: :mrgreen: