EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by A.H »

I've never done the cheer thing.. and now i'm a cheerleader can i?

hey allie! i'd tell you who i am but you already know soo..I'm a new EDCC Cheerleader.

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chloe i didn't just join. i've been here a while.

What does Emmett think of his family's powers?Is he jealous?
I don't think he's the jealous type.. and like Kat said immortality is enough of a gift for him.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Oh, sorry Ayan. That's not what I meant. I meant Allie decided to join, and your name got in the mix somehow.

Question time: What does Emmett think of his family's powers?Is he jealous?
I wouldn't say so. Maybe a little, but I think he knows he's strongest, and that's what counts to him.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone, I have some bad news :cry:
My mum has banned me from the computer for this next week until the weekend, I have loads of exams and I'm going to be super busy anyway, so I guess I agree with her that I don't need to be distracted. :lol:
I'm making the most of my time, and I'll see you next weekend. I'll miss you all!

Welcome to the crew Allieb, can I call you Allie?
A.H, nice cheer! Was that your first one? You sound like a pro already :D

Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Jenni, Just call me Ayan :). That sounds awful. You'll be missed. Oh and the cheer was just copied and pasted from whoever did it before.. Kat I think it was. Hope that was ok..

I've never done a question.. so here it goes. Bear in mind it's my first try.

If Emmett had a choice, would he remain immortal or choose mortality?

900th post!! :D woot!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Well, Bye Jenni. See you soon!

I think he'd be immortal, once he saw Rosalie. That's all I got.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Ayan, at least I can look forward to the weekend, and probably 30 pages on here or something insane like that :lol:
Congrats on your 900th post!

I think Emmett would choose to stay immortal, because he is completely happy with his life as it is.
There is probably nothing he would change, apart from the fact that Rose could have a baby. I think he would choose to be mortal if he had the choice, to make Rose happy.

Jenni
Going to have a shower - back soon :D
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

yea jenni.... everyone can call me allie! haha i was just having a lack of creative energy that day soo i made my username my real name haha

oh yea thanks Kat and Ayan for the cheeers!! =] i feel really welcome..... =]

okayy im officially answering my first question yayy

id say he would TOTALLY stay immortal.... he loves absolutely everything about being immmortal esp. the super strength. plus imean he seems to love all the challenges of vamp life.... like bella i think he was made for it... im not sure what he would do if rose changed back to mortality but still. =]=]

how was that for a first timer??? haha
Last edited by allieb on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

*walks in with a sigh, removes EDC boss hardhat, puts sledgehammer on desk*
I haven't had to do this very often because this group is so great about keeping each other in line and following the rules, but....
*picks up shiny moderator sword and puts official moderator hat on head*

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT
That means listen up, pay attention and take this warning seriously.

There have been some complaints about the one liners and the PM type posts. It's not just a rule here in this thread, it's a Lexicon rule. That means they aren't allowed anywhere. (There are a handful of threads that are an exception to this rule, but this is not one of them.) I know people get away with it in other places because honestly, the mods can't check every single thread every day. But guess what, this lovely crew has the distinction of having a mod running the thread. I've always been happy with how you gals handle yourselves. If someone broke the rules someone else would come in with a reminder, often a funny one, and life in the EDC moved on.

If someone warns you to follow the rules take it seriously because that's the first step. The management team on this thread is my eyes and ears. If one of them gives you a warning take it very seriously because if you don't then I'll have to step in officially. Believe me, I love my job as EDC boss much more than the moderator job where I have to be all serious and stern.

Skylar gave a very good reminder a few pages back:
skylarblue wrote: - please keep your posts from becoming PMish. If you want to say hello to one person and say you missed them, send them a PM. The thread isn't the place for that type of conversation.

Also, I'm not just going to single out anyone but if you are going to reply to the topic at hand. Please make your reply a clear and well thought out response. We do not want "Oh My God, I think Emmett would love that or Emmett is so great." Please provide a response that gives your opinions and has some support behind your response.

I want this thread to start off on the right foot. I know it's taken some a little time to get use to how things work around here. We run things alot different here in the EDC and we want everyone to have a great time, alot of fun and meet new people but yet follow the rules.

It's ok to put these comments in your post when you also include on-topic/thread related conversation. But these comments should not be the only thing in your post.

This is an official warning. I want everyone to understand that. From here on I will PM anyone that breaks the rules and we'll deal with each problem individually. This is such a great group and I really don't want to resort to that - those headaches are for other groups and other threads.

---End official moderator announcement---

*breaths sigh of relief as hardhat is returned to head and sledghammer replaces sword*

By the way, welcome Allie! I promise I'm not always like this. :D Although I have been known to swing my sledgehammer at times, but always good naturedly. Right girls?

Now let's get back to work!
Banner by urcoolcarrie
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hey LAYDEZZZ!!! 5 pages allready 0-0 W-O-W

where is everybody???*looks around office* HELLO! *echos* well i brought my emmett shaped cookies. :D ill just sit in front of the mural on my chair and wait. 8-)

KAT!
one thousand,
one thousand,
one thousand posts.
You deserve a cheer
cause you post the most!
WOOOO!
*Flips and splits*
how did i do girlies! the gymnastics im taking helped! i no im not part of the cheer squad but that was monumental :D

AND ALLIE!
WELCOME TO E-D-C!

WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y

YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!

WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions, questions hmmm..
We have had this one but since i like it ill anwser it again. i think he would stay for rose. if you have found your match you would want to say

LOVE CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

BHG, sorry for any off topic posts, I'm sure we'll all stick to the rules from now on.
Kat - Congrats on your thousandth post! Keep up the good work :D

I've got a question for you all;
What do you think are the best and worst things that have happened in Emmett's life (human and vampire)?

(Watch this space, coming back soon to answer)

Jenni