EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by ilovetwilight »

*comes crashing through wall on Sirius Blacks flying motorcycle* WOW!! We're already to 100 pages!!! Good job ladies!! Sorry it took me so long to get back on here, school is ruining my life!!! AND I just got BRACES!!! NOOOOO!!!!! So my teeth feel like they're going to shatter and I'm living off Jell-o and Pudding. Oh by the way, Raven: I LOVE YOUR ICON!!!! :lol: I busted out laughing when I saw it, it's amazing :lol: , now I really want to watch Stick It :lol: . QUESTION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes Emmett unique?
Everything!! From his hilarious personality to his gynormous size :D

It is said that most of the Cullen’s had trouble with losing there humanity. What do you think Emmett misses the most about his humanity?
I think this question was asked before, but, oh well. I could see Emmett missing food. Even though it repulses him as a Vampire, I could see him wishing it didn't, so that he could eat :D

If Emmett and Rose were to have kids, as humans and (if it were possible) as vampires, how do you think they would have raised the McCarty kids?
They would be the coolest kids ever!! haha, I could see Emmett being the funny dad that encourages the kids to burp and fart :lol: , and Rosalie being more on the strict side, but still a good mother.

If after being turned, Emmett had gotten wind of one of his family members dieing (mother, father, sibling) how do you think he would have reacted?
I'm sure he would have been really sad about it, but I think he would mostly keep his grief to himself. I see him as more of one of those "crying on the inside" type of people.

I gotta run!! Ta Ta For Now!!
*~*~*~*~Sierra~*~*~*~*
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

WOOO! Finally page 100. Ahh...can't wait for the new thread smell. :mrgreen: :lol: Well not many questions to catch up on. Guess I'll make one.
Ted~AnnaLynne is sooooooooooo going down. :twisted: I hope 90210 won't miss it's queen bee of the set. But what really shocks me is that all these magazines are mentioning them dating. In Seventeen it said "blah blah blah something about AnnaLynne McCord which her BF Kellan Lutz loves." My jaw dropped and I wanted to punch something. :lol: :lol: :evil: But she said they're just friends and they were since they were 16 because they were both Abercrombie models or something. But that images pleases me.... :twisted: :mrgreen: Kellan as a shirtless Abercrombie model....

If Emmett and Rose did have kids, what would Emmett want to name them? (Considering his personality, what would Rose want, time period etc. & explain yourself)
Possible Boy Names
Emmett Jr. (It's self explanatory. :lol:)
Wyatt (It just sounds cute and eccentric. And a little more modern.
Cooper (Sounds adorable and compliments Emmett well, plus I think it sounds a little southern. ;) )
Josh ( Simple and plain yet so common but very nice name.)

Possible Girl Names
Amantha (Mixture of Amanda and Samantha, it's different and very modern as well.)
Scarlett ( Old fashioned and fiery and it just flows you know? Plus it reminds me of Scarlett O'Hara, who I think would be like Emmett's daughter almost. )
Layla ( Sounds like something Rosalie would love.)

New question:
Who is Emmett's idol/hero?
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hey people yay i hope they get that new thread set up soon so we can have that new thread smell again :D

yay a new question to answer :roll: -

New question:
I would have to say maybe the same as Edward which his is Carlisle but i also think he would have idols like evil-knievel (if you dont know who that is he was a dare-devil that liked to jump like 50 buses lined up with a motorcycle hahaha he was crazy) but i think he would also look up to all of his brothers and sisters too especially Edward becouse of how he delt with Bella and how strong inside he is with his thirst

Carrie-sorry about the snow it will go away eventually so think about that while it is still there :D Oh and Carrie RJR totally kicked your buts :lol:

Ted-congrats on the promotion :D

How do you think Emmett does on all of his driving tests?
hahaha love this question ok i say that he would go and do fine on his driving tests the first time and pass then i can see him going the day after to a different place with a fake ID and taking the test then flying around corners and going over 150 miles per hour and running red lights and almost hitting other cars so pretty much anything to scare the instructer enough so that the instructer wets himself :lol: then he would hop out and make a run for it :lol:

ok see yal

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

personally, i think he would pass his driving tests on the first try. but maybe once in a while, he'll like let go, and totally go fast and out of control just to see the instructor's face :lol:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Hello my friends!

Sorry I have been absent! Im a failure! :cry: I have been neglecting you EDC.. I promise to be better!

So, now I will fulfill my duty and answer these questions! *digs around desk* Where are they... FOUND 'EM!

If Emmett and Rose did have kids, what would Emmett want to name them? (Considering his personality, what would Rose want, time period etc. & explain yourself)
Umm.. Everyone took the good ones. I like what Heather said.. "Hmm well I would say Emmett would be a suggested name. Maybe something like Rosalind, for Rosalie."

Emmett as a vampire- He passed.. duh. He is a poy-fect driver!
Emmett as a human- Well, he is a playful guy.. so maybe he would mess with the instructor. But, I think he would pass!

Yeah.. not my best but Ny-Quil is making me tired!
Last edited by Sydflower on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Yay!!!We passed 100pages!Go us!!!*happy dances*

& I got a promotion!!Thank you Carrie!!!!*happy dances some more*
I'm sorry about your bad day and snow though :( *pats carrie's shoulder* do you need a hug? Just keep your chin up hun, tomorrow will be better!

Madie (I think, topazeyes?)~ <<Im pretty bad with remembering nicknames :oops: but that was an awesome story!!Weird coincidence though, i dont believe it!

CCR~ RJR totally won! You're all in denial, thats whats going on! But we understand, when someone gets beat like you did its difficult to accept ;)

& Syd~ They^^are getting outfits and stuff!Can we pick out uniforms and theme songs too? We can't be upstaged!!Lol, I learned that word (upstaged) from Kellan in Stick It :mrgreen:

Mez~ Sorry about your driving test, but now you'll do amazing next time!Im going to fail my test like 20 times when i take so im not really looking forward to it :? I'll have to wait until im 18 though, so maybe I'll have gained some wisdom to help me through it by then? Eh, i'll deal with that when i get there, but good luck on the next driving test!Like I said, you'll do great!

Sierra~ Not braces?!?Those hurt soooo bad!I havent got mine yet but everone i know has and they lose like, 10lb.s because they cant eat anything after they get 'em:? I hope yours feel better soon! Enjoy the jello, it better be red :lol: Is sirius from HP?!My bro was watching the movies a few days ago and they mentioned a sirius, just wondering if i connected it right!?

Bri #2~ 90210 wont mind if we kill annalynne, one of us can replace her if they dont want to add her death as a dramatic plot twist or something!She deserves it no matter what! & I've seen the pics that Kellan did for abercrombie & HE'S NOT SHIRTLESS!!!!!Seriously, out of ALL the models they have, they chose HIM to be the one that wears a shirt!!Ugh!!I was so mad when i first found out! They are still good pics though ;) Kellan & AnnaLynne are definetly NOT anything more than friends!She's getting too close though, & thats why we're killing her :evil:

Raven~ Thanks for the congrats, it makes me happy all over again!*dances*

He surely passed on hid first time, but he couldn't have helped having a little fun with the instructer! Make him sweat a little, fear for his life etc. :lol:

& you guys know how i was sick a little while ago? Well I got everyone in my family sick so now im the only one thats well and functioning! & I have to do all the house work, blech!

American Idol is on!!!!Jasmine was voted off :( She was really good too!Im so mad!

EDIT: Hey Syd!!Welcome back!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Ohhhh noooo! You spoke her name!! Annalynne is the "Unspoken One" :twisted: We had been plotting against her on the Kellan thread!
Ted- I actually have been re-reading books I loved but, haven't read in years! I re-read Pandoras Box by Ann Rice (a great book!!) & started the Heaven series by V.C. Andrews (again) and Flowers In The Attic (again.The old movie SUCKED!). The books she wrote before she died are good. Someone else started writing under her name and, IMO, those books aren't very good. I came across the books while cleaning the garage. :lol: I just haven't been able to find any NEW books that could hold my attention like Twilight.
Mmmmkay. Emmett time.
Maybe Emmalie (Emmett + Rosalie) for a girl or maybe, the obvious, Emmett Jr. for a boy. I'm not beng ver creative with that one though!
I'm sure he did fine. He must have passed. He drives. :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Hey I just wanted to pop in and say goodbye to this thread... and clean it up hahah.. joke ...
okay hahah . wow i thought i had something to say when i came but i guess not...

If Emmett had a power what would it be?
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Do we have thread #5 yet? I'm beginning to grow impatient *taps foot & crosses arms* But I'm very relieved we can keep going after 100pgs on here & love this thread anyway so I guess I'll live!!

shanon~ Aaahh, sorry for speaking her name!I'll make sure it never happens again *pretends to lock lips up and throw away the key* There we go! I've never heard of any of those books, but the titles alone are interesting. I mean, Flowers in the Attic? It sounds promising! I've noticed that generally when people write under dead authors names the result is never really good. Its always such a dissapointment :( Lol, I dont think there's any book that can hold my interest like Twilight can!!I actually read the "vampire academy" series recently (like I finished the last book 2hrs ago) and it was really good, but still not the Twilight standard. Nothing really is though...

If Emmett and Rose did have kids, what would Emmett want to name them? (Considering his personality, what Rose would want, time period etc. & explain yourself)
OOh, I really liked the Emmalie suggestion!!It sounds all cute at first and then you shorten it to Emm & that automatically makes it a tough person name since it's Emmett's nickname! There were a couple of other good suggestions that i cant find right now, but I think Emmett would basically go with whatever Rose wanted, maybe they'd compromise, but if they didnt then he would just make up an awesome nickname!!

I like Ravens idea that Carlisle is his hero as well as Edwards! But I think Emmett would still look up to his human parents, or what he can remember of them at least. I see him as a big family guy so no matter how long it's been since they were alive, i still think Emmett would honor and respect his human parents the most.

If Emmett had a power what would it be?
Logan, he kinda already does...his strength!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted-Congrats on the promo
Do we have a new thread somewhere... *goes in search* because this one isn't locked yet...
HA! Ted your post interuppted mine I'm laughin now
Oh so that guy... def. made him help me with homework today :mrgreen: hahaha... I shall own him one day... ;)

emmett emmett emmett
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!