Twilight Mafia No. 5

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Twilight Mafia No. 5

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

:lol: :lol: .YAY! Rea you're here! Ok well like our plan? OMDE...we have the same amount of posts. :lol: :mrgreen: But now it's not.. :cry: QUICK!!POST! So we can be =! :lol:
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Yes i do like the plan tis an excellent idea using bait to get us the humans.
terribly sorry gotta dash now dinner calls be back soon-ish
*flies off*
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

:cry: . Alright I'll talk to you later. I'm glad you like my evil plan. :twisted:
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

*flies back in* Fear not for i am returned! :lol:
i eat like someone's gonna nick me food :D
I may flit in and out here while im studying - i will make sure i get some done i've been doing a fair bit at school today so i don't think im gonna epically fail tomorrow.
I'm staying!!!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

:lol: . Ok well first off we have to decide who will train the newborns and who goes on forward to get more people and people to distract the Volturi so they don't know about this.. :? We have to decide who does who. First off though Chessie and Gabby have to stay with the newborns to train themselves.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

hmm yes thats true... well i seem to remember Vurk saying he wouldn't mind deceiving the Volturi so maybe we can put him on security detail to keep us under the Volturi radar.
As for people to train the newborns... Do you think Lana would like to train them? she does have extensive hunting experience of demons so her skills will be pretty useful.
You and Rosa definately are great on the human collection front so you two can be in charge of that.
Who else is there in Russia from the mafia?
I'm staying!!!
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

*wakes up*
I'm here as well.
*stretches*
Do you need any help collecting the humans? I could help with the males, I just got this new pair of really hooker-esque knee-high boots and I need a good reason to wear them.
*yawns*
And if Frankie's here I'm sure he'll help with the females.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Ok so Lana is definitly in charge of training the newborns. Me and Rosa are gonna go around and collect more people, we both useful skills to maintain it all. Vurk is definitly on Volturi patrol. Gabby and Chessie have to be trained. Hmm...Rea are you gonna come with me and Rosa or...? :?:

Edit: :lol: :lol: . Sure Sabina. Sabina do you have any powers?
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Yep indeed I do. :D

I can burn people like Jane and whatever I imagine I can make appear real to the outside world, as long as I keep thinking of it.
*looks at ducky pj's she's wearing*
I'm gonna go change real quick.
*disappears*

*reappears dressed in black leather boots, black mini-skirt, low-cut grey sweater, and chinchilla-fur jacket*
Ah, that's better, I'm ready to go. :D
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Alright, go help Rosa attract males this time. We already have the females tied up in the back room. :twisted: :lol: YES! Ok Rea, Sabina is coming with me and Rosa. We have great skills to get more people.