Just Vent

Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Just Vent

Post by Pel »

Welcome to Just Vent...again! Very Happy We reached 100 pages on the last thread so we've come to this nice shiny and clean one! Keep on venting your frustrations...sharing your joys...and letting out your sorrows.

As always I'm AHB (or Hannah) and I will be you advice giver. So come in and take a load off!

Ooh! Leather couches...

<3 Hannah

PS. Since the last poll was so successful...here's another one!
love2dream
Settled in Forks

Re: Just Vent

Post by love2dream »

Why can't my son get this whole potty-training thing!!!!!

ok, I'm done. ;)
FIND BELLA'S DRESS click here----->http://www.geocities.com/belladress
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

People seem to forget that not only is drinking stupid, but if you're underage, it's ILLEGAL. :evil:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Sheessh, here we go again!!
Square on once again!!!
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
EvenFreaksNeedLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EvenFreaksNeedLove »

Sorry about this. I just really had to get it out. Just ignore it.

Kate Hudson is the most horrible person alive. I can't stand her. I almsot start crying every time I see a picture of her, or even just hear her name. I. HATE. HER. How dare that filthy piece of scum break Owen. Over and Over again! Jesus, what the heck is wrong with her. If I ever saw her I'd walk straight up to her and kick her right in the face (it'd be hard to get my leg up high enough, maybe I'd knock her down and then kick her while she's down), I don't even care if I'd get arrested. It'd be worth it. Owen loved/s her so much. Sure he has a lot of problems but, GAH, he loved/s you! Try to freakin help him, not mess him up even more! By you know, dumping him and then going out with his friends. Holy slut.

I was angry at her the first time she broke up with him. (and you know was a contributing factor to his suicide attempt :cry: ) But then, that What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch dared to break him again. and HOLY CRAP I ALMOST PUKED! HOW DARE SHE!!! THAT Vulgar Language Is Ugly!! WHAT IS GOING ON IN HER HEAD SHE CAN'T POSSIBLY LOVE HIM BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU DO TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE! (I'm positive she doesn't love him, but people always try to tell me maybe she just loves him) And now! Teehee! GUESS WHAT?!?! SHE'S TRYING TO GET IN HIS PANTS YET AGAIN! I hear Owen's finally realizing what a rancid person she is and won't have anything to do with her. Thank god. The poor guy. I can't even think of how much pain he must be going through.

For some reason I can really identify with him and seem to be abnormally protective of him. He's a great guy. He's got a lot of problems, sure (even more now that stupid messed him up) but he's still amazing and funny. I can't stand to see him hurting. It hurts me.

Kate Hudson is a wretched person and deserves to be removed from the planet. She should be sent to pluto where she'll be all alone without any men who she can use and then leave in the dust as soon as a new one show the slightest interest in her. (She'll also die from a lack of oxygen)
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
JB<3
~xStRaWbErRyx~
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by ~xStRaWbErRyx~ »

it has rained almost EVERY single day this month!
Why can't we have a summer!!!!
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Sheesssh, I think I have the worse brother in the world!
If you want to know what I'm talking about just go on the Randomness thread and read what I wrote about him.
You'll understand. :D
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

I'm sad..
I really don't want school to start! I do but I don't. I guess you can say I have mixed feelings about it.
I want to go because of my friends, but I don't because I am enjoying the summer way too much, and I don't want to have to get into the routines everything, and school work. :?
I do really enjoy hanging with my friends there though once all my routines are started and I'm used to it. School can be a great place..most of the time.. :P
Last edited by Krystal on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
THE Real Duckie
Settled in Forks

Post by THE Real Duckie »

I really don't want to go to work!!!! :x But on the other side of things I don't have to go to school any more. yay me!!! Sorry for the people who have to go, but you should have fun in school while you can. Because after school is over for you, you just might miss it. Just make sure you know what you are go to be doing when you get out of school. :geek: (like maybe getting a job or going to college.) :|
~Lucia Santoro~ My partner-in-crime is Sha-Nikki and we are wreaking havoc where ever we go on the lexicon.
I go from Forks, Washington to Morganville, texas and I still find some Vampires.
Well, I think there is some vampires in morganville? :roll:
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Okay, I'm really really ticked off right now.
So I had a dentist appointment earlier, so I went.
My mouth is completely numb right now, and I am dying of hunger.
I have not eaten anything since breakfast.

And to think we have pasta right now....
Plain. Torture.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun