Just Vent

*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Just Vent

Post by *Wanderer* »

Ugh, I hate living in California. All the kids here are just so.... Californian. I'm only in the 6th grade, but yet some people I know are already dating! And everyone acts soo immature and teenager-like. They're already in cliques and everything. They're so sterotypical! Urgghhh!

*Wanderer*
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Wanderer* wrote:Ugh, I hate living in California. All the kids here are just so.... Californian. I'm only in the 6th grade, but yet some people I know are already dating! And everyone acts soo immature and teenager-like. They're already in cliques and everything. They're so sterotypical! Urgghhh!

*Wanderer*
I know how you feel (though I just finished year 10) It was like that for me.
I know it sounds corny and superficial but just be yourself and you will find someone who you will connect to. Most of these couples are only little temporary things done on the spare of the moment.
And yes, I know how you feel about stereotypes..But again..Be yourself! Trust me, you feel much better!
I am 16, for example, and I still run around school like an idiot singing and dancing (mostly to Hairspray :D) but I know when I've gone too far and it isn't immature (though it may sound like it) - I know where I'm at in life and [so far] where I want to go in the near future.
I know it sounds stupid, but being yourself in these times is the best, and then you know when you find friends that they are there because they like you for you and not for someone you're trying to be.
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

please inform the moderator of this topic, the page reached to a hundred :D

no more posting :D
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

*Wanderer* wrote:Ugh, I hate living in California. All the kids here are just so.... Californian. I'm only in the 6th grade, but yet some people I know are already dating! And everyone acts soo immature and teenager-like. They're already in cliques and everything. They're so sterotypical! Urgghhh!

*Wanderer*
I KNOW!
I live in California too!
I am in 10th grade, but when I was in 6th grade, I wanted to be friend with everyone, not just a group of friends that secretly hated you! -headdesk-
California is so...snooty! XD
ImageImage
E<3B
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

California is actually great, there's just a minority of people that ruin it (and I live in CA so I would know). Also it's apart of growing up that's how it is for everyone with the cliques and stuff. Sad reality we have to face. But CA is awesome I mean think about it, we never freeze but we can go to the snow, or the desert, or the beach, there's Disneyland and Hollywood and fun fun stuff. It's awesome I never want to live anywhere else.

Oh, and I'm PMing a mod right now because I don't know if anyone has done that yet. So just letting everyone know I'm doing it, it's taken care of.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Im just really.... um... wishy washy right now & Ive got that feeling when you're stressed that your stomach hurts & all that good stuff. I hate New Years & the resolutions that come with it. I just feel like whining & talking & apologizing, all at the same time. Im just really mad that Ive been such a horrible person & I am still & all this stupid stuff I screw up. Im not sure what the point of this was, just to complain. some more. I just wish like I had someone that knew exactly what I meant when I said stuff, like, not trying to understand, but being able to relate.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I know I shouldn't do this, this thread is already on 99/100...
1. stressy day. work, home 1½hours peace before training time. home, shower, get dressed -> meeting.
2. at said meeting, being appointed supervisor for one of the work-groups in the National Championships arrangement. Before I got there. I had no say in it.
3. No one of the board even mentioned my wedding
4. The rest of the coaches are going to the "sports-gala" this weekend, invited by the club. Why wasn't I invited? Am I only good enough when there's work to be done?
5. the meeting ended at 10:15, I had hoped to be out of there by 9... I had a ton of things to do and check up on on the computer. Now it was too late, and I'm too tired.
6. D failed the law exam again. That's five times now. He might have to quit school. He don't want to, but he doesn't have much of a choice. He can't live without money.
7. I've had anxiety attacks for a few days already, this don't help if you get what I'm saying...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I hate going onto a discussion and reading a quote from or a reference to Dark High Noon. It's not like the book just came out and I'm freaking out about spoilers. No. For one, I'm not that type of person. If I'm roaming a website and somebody mentions it, it's my own fault. When a new book comes out, I generally stick to the for sure safe areas. But seriously... The book isn't even out. It was leaked. If somebody wants to read what she put up, that's their choice. I, myself, have read the first chapter, but that was before the leak. Some of us just want to wait until the book is either published or Stephenie says that she's given up the project ENTIRELY. If the latter happens, then yes, I'll go read the twelve chapters that are up, but until one of the two events occurs, I would really appreciate not having to creep around the board in fear of coming across something from Dark High Noon. I already know what happens in the book because it's just a variation of Twilight, but I'm a writer myself, and I want to give Stephenie Meyer the respect that she deserves.

I also hate how long the writing-a-novel process is. *bangs head* Why can't I be finished yet?
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

I think, WAY WAY too much. Today Ive gone from accepting my choice & thinking it wasnt wrong at all. Its really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, to the unthinkable, all because of this. I need to scream, it would turn into tears though, I need to talk, it would turn into a fight though, I need help, but it would turn into a world of unwanted pity. I feel so hypocritical - I want to be able to mean the words I saw to the people that are important to me, I dont know if I can, I dont know if its worth trying, I do know that its all downhill from here & I dont wanna get that deep, Im too attatched obviously, but if it were the other way around, I know it would be better & I know I could handle this. The bridge of 'About A Girl' applies so well here. I couldnt ask for anything more, ever.
If only these times were as fast as they are meant to be, if only i knew when, if only I had more self-preservation, if only there were a plan.
They arent, I dont, I dont & there isnt.
Its so easy for people around you to blame your problems on something else & make excuses for you, but you know its not true. You can only blame your problems on the world for so long - & after that?
Thats all she wrote.
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Today has been a mix of good and bad, just like it usually is when I'm at school.

My mom wasn't feeling well this morning. She felt like she was going to be sick. She doesn't have to give herself shots anymore, her blood has thinned out enough. It's not dangerous, her blood just needed to be thinned so she won't get blood clots or a stroke.

She said she's feeling better now, I just spoke to her on the phone. So that's good.

This keyboard is so annoying. I have to press the space bar a million times to get it to space. I'm at school.

I'm here until 6:00 more or less on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as one long class on Saturday. But the teacher is cool.

I woke up at 3:00 something and couldn't get back to sleep. I would've had to get up at 5:30 anyway so I just got cleaned up and whatnot. I have to get up early cause I don't drive and don't have the coordination (I'm not kidding.) My mom and I joined the YMCA in August so I'd have a safe place to be until it's time to head to school. It's within walking distance of school. So I walk up there usually, but so far people have given me rides who were going there too. I'm so exhausted.

People here always spread crap about me that's not true. I swear I heard someone say I'm a cutter, and I'm definitley not. I have no idea WHERE they got that from, but it's so ignorant of them to throw such a big accusation out there about me. I know people who do that to themselves, and so it hurts for someone to say that considering I've seen so many of my friends go through with it. One ex-friend I tried to get help, but that's another story for another time.

Anyways. I had a math test today. I probably failed it. I didn't bother studying for it. I knew I was doomed. We couldn't use a calculator. It's supposed to be simple enough without one, but for me, it IS difficult because I have ADD/anxiety disorder and all. But yeahhh. Then in my Media Writing (journalism) class, I started talking to this guy who once I said one thing to him, he wouldn't shut up. I would turn around to face the front and he'd say something to me again. It was so annoying.

Then in Psych we had this debate thing and I sounded like a total moron. I hate public speaking, I'm so bad at it. People probably think I'm an idioit. I have Communications in about an hour We have to watch a video on Hitler. Tuesday he was showing pictures from WWII and stuff like that. I started crying and remained crying for most of the rest of the class. WWII always gets to me. I'm not Jewish or anything, but it's just that all those people died. Ugh, I don't know. I'll probably cry again today watching the video. Sorry to be depressing and the length. I really needed to vent, I guess. This is most of what's going on now, but there's even more stuff too. I hate this. But yeah.