Just Vent

Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Just Vent

Post by Lioness Rampant »

WHO HAS THE HEART (or lack thereof) TO DO THIS TO US?!?!?!?!
(I'm refering to Midnight Sun)
at first I felt like crying. now I want to rip somebody's head off! slowly, letting the pain numb them until they beg for me to end it! let them feel my passionate fury!
hee hee, I'm not that violent, don't worry!

should I read it?
I mean- if is going to be cut off from us indefinately, why not get what I can? before I never have the opportunity.
UUUUG.
ColormeBSG
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

I'm getting sick again.
I JUST got over being sick a few days ago.
And now I'll be sick for the first week of school.
I was sick for the last week of school.
fsdkhznxjk.
SUCKS.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
jamielikewhoa
Wandering Through Town

Post by jamielikewhoa »

Its over a week into school and I still don't have my textbooks.

I'm afraid I'm going to fall behind in class and just flunk out of college.

GRAWRRRRRRR.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i had braces for 2 years, and got them off about a year ago. well, i'm supposed to wear a retainer every night. i put mine in last night, but today, no retainer. it is so weird. i have checked everywhere, and i can't find the stupid thing. this sucks. there goes like, 50 bucks.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

So I'm at school right now. I'm a freshman at college and it's my second week. I'm in the library right now waiting for my next class, and I see this total jerk from my high school that always made fun of me with his stupid friends. I knew he was going here, but I didn't expect to see him. He hasn't said anything, but I hate this guy. Whatever the worst name-insult in the world is, it's not a good enough name for him. I'm refusing to go on MySpace in case he looks over and sees that I have one. Grrrr.

There's also this girl that is almost always on the same breaks as me. She almost always is talking throughout the whole time, pouring out her secrets to perfect strangers. She doesn't care if they don't say anything, she just keeps talking. It's annoying and I'm always unfortunately sitting near her. Even if I sat farther away, I could still hear her. The room isn't very big but still. I think from now on I may put on the headphones and play music so loud I won't be able to hear her.

I've got a math test today I didn't find out about until yesterday. I studied some lastnight, and I have a big break before it. I should be fine, but I'm freaking out anyway. I wrote all my upcoming test dates down in a planner my mom got me, and freaking out about those, too. I hope I remember my test dates from now on. We had some pop quiz/test thing the other day in one of my other classes and I know I failed it. I really wanted to do well in college but if they pull this, I'm never going to get this whole thing down. I know I should study but there's so much info, I have no idea what to study.

Ugh. Sorry, everyone. Can't seem to calm down.

End rant.
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ah!! THANK GOD FOR THE VENT THREAD!

ok, so heres my issue.
my spanish teacher is the most stupid person in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate him!! its hard to explain, but he had us take this test today that was just dumb. i won't tell you all the details, because it gets confusing. just take my word for it-it was stupid. UGH!!! i HATE that class! then, he comes out with this worksheet that has all spanish on it; spanish instructions, spanish numbers, and spanish questions. its my 3rd year of spainish, but i had no idea what anything on that paper meant. it was frustrating! i hope that they are letting people transfer out still, because i need to go take a different class. i think i need 3 years of forgein language to get into the college of my choice, so i might just go into american sign language (which they count as a forgein language even though is american and thats where we are. hm...). my best friend is in that class, and she loves it.
i don't care what freaking class i can get into, though. as long as i can tranfer out.
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

ugh!!!! why does my math teacher have to be so mean!!! i am too scared to ask himfor help cuz he gives you like this death look and he tightens his jaw and stares you down all hardcore. :( and then he doesnt even answer you question he just turns away.
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

RANT TIME!!!!!!

Okay, so my dad is being a jerk. He hates the way I act (immature and sarcastic) and the way I dress (black/emo/punk/more black). He tells me I need to grow up even though I'm only 16. He says I need a drivers licence and a job and a car right now as if jobs are in abundance right now and cars grow on trees in the back yard. He made me cry all last night and I wrote one of those 'never to be delivered' letters that I'm thinking about delivering. I tucked the letter into my Bible and then started reading (the only thing that calmed me down). When he came home today, he had a big in-depth disscussion with my brother about his day and completly ignored me. He even talked to the cat more than he talked to me, he didn't even say 'hi'. He basically wants me to turn into my enemy and act like a little preppy (no offense preppy's but the ones in my school :evil: ) and I just want to ME.

I would really appreciate any advice you guys could give me because until then this will be my mood :cry:

Song of the moment: Perfect...Simple Plan
ImageImageImage
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

just go talk to your dad. tell him how you feel. seriously, it'll make you feel sooo much better.
i'm so sorry your dad is acting like that. know that you have us twilighters behind ya!
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

^Aw, girl! *hands Miharu a brownie smothered in ice cream*

I agree. Just talk to your dad. Be as polite and well-mannered as you can stand. Really, adults respond better when we are patient. If we lose our patience, they can ground us. But if we're calm and collected, what can they do? They might lose their cool, but hopefully he'll respond well to your controlled manner. :]
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy