Just Vent

Macy!
Learning to Love Green

Re: Just Vent

Post by Macy! »

Hang in there, nissanmama! Some people are just natural born jerks!

Gah, it feels like everything is out of control! I have NO time for anything anymore, it seems. School takes a lot of time and when it's over I'm too tired to do anything else because my sleeping patterns are all screwed up so I stay up too late and get up at 5am. My best friend and I are getting into a lot of arguments lately because it's like she ignores me a lot and doesn't really make an effort to hang out ever or anything, so that really sucks because we used to be joined at the hip...My English teacher is really strict and hard to get along with. He makes everything way above our heads, so we're sure to fail. My Biology teacher makes us do everything in groups, and my group doesn't do their work, so I get counted off for that. Now I have crappy grades. I have no time for my other hobbies, like piano or tumbling, because I'm buried with school work. My new trial youth leader at church is not who I wanted. He is more focused on his "at-home" youth group rather than trying to communicate with the already existing youth at my church, which is the main point of his coming. On top of that, he think Twilight is evil. As if I needed another person to argue with...UGH.
Analisse
Learning to Love Green

Post by Analisse »

I don't like that I have to take biology again, I hate that last year I got sick and I had to leave from college to get better and now that I came back I have to take the classes that I couldn't take last year. And I don't like it.
It makes me feel bad because I know I should be on 3th year of psychology college, not on the 2th year. I just hope that I would never get sick again.
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

geesh, Macy! I know how you feel!(I know this doesn't help- but I totally am in love with you banner/avatar. <3 <3)
I am overwhelmed with school, also! sometimes I really feel like pulling my hair out and screaming!!!
and my firends just dont get why I like Twilight. they just don't understand. thats why I come here! and I hardly have time for that!!!
ColormeBSG
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Amen to the school thing! It is SO time consuming this school year, and with the SAT and my GPA being so important this year, I'm completely overloaded. I know that school is like my job right now, but I don't think it should be this stressful! Pre-cal/geometry/trigonometry take up so much of my energy. It's ridiculous. And now I'm the oldest in my house with my older brother and sister almost never here now that they're BOTH in college. So I'm my mom's right hand and I feel like she expects so much of me. I have to have the perfect, polite tone all the time, and if something stressful is going on in my life, I have to get over it just like that. I can't be upset for more than a short period of time or I'm dwelling on it and feeling sorry for myself. But while I have to be perfectly respectful towards her, she can use any tone of voice that she wants with me, and it seems like a double-standard. What's my incentive to be polite when I know she's going to have a 'tude with me?

And my friends are not good friends. At least two or three of them trash talk me when I'm not there, to the best of my knowledge. My ex now seems to not be talking to me at all, when he said that we would keep talking. O.o And it hurts. :[ There has been tension between my parents for practically their entire marriage. And my mom complains to us kids all the time about my father. It is really draining. I don't want to hear about it. And I am sick of them fighting about the stupidest, tiniest little things.

There are NO guys that are mature enough for me. That sounds conceited or something, but it's true. At least, where I live there are no guys. They're all ridiculous, not ready at ALL to commit to any one girl for any length of time (not even a few months, it seems!), and I don't understand why so many of the guys that I know lack common sense. I KNOW there are guys out there that I could relate to, but I think they're all in hiding or something, because every guy I've liked or known has done/said something that was completely contrary to the person that I thought he was. :[ UGH.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Bah! School! SAT! Ugh! Sooo stressful! I agree! Senior year basically began today (no classes yet, just picking up books---7 books). I have my first English class tomorrow and I'm not excited. :| My HS is on a college campus, so in senior year we take our English classes with a HS teacher and a college professor on the college campus. Annoying. Out of the way. Hard. UGH. Bright side: class is twice a week, but classes are longer...sigh.
Parents and pressure to do well (from friends and classmates, as well) sucks. So stressful. I already told everyone that I'm not getting presents for Christmas until, like, March. This is frustrating.
I don't know where I want to go to college.
I don't know what I want to do in college.
I don't know what I want to do after college.
AGHHHHHH!

Boys. Yes, they suck, too. Well, no. But I don't have time or patience at the moment. Nor do I forsee any boys asking for my attention anyway which is probably why.
No boys until college, right? That sounds like a plan.

We'll see what happens. I'll keep you guys posted because I'll need to rant again. Soon.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
TheLion
Settled in Forks

Post by TheLion »

Rawr. People in my school don't know how to follow simple orders. >.< Really, is "be quiet while the teach is talking" all that damned hard? Today was the first day of my Junior year, and I saw 4 people get detentions. IT WASN'T EVEN A FULL DAY! It was early dismissal today so every class was like, 27 minutes long, and people manage to get themselves detentions already.

Also, my school board is made up of random people they just picked up off the street. I seriously wouldn't doubt it for a second. We have new electronic Hall Passes this year. Which is fine and dandy and all, but why buy $60 hall passes for every room in the building (around 30-35 or so, estimating) and then claim you can't afford $10 agendas for the students? What the hell. Then they took away our normal homeroom period, which was 20 minutes at the beginning of the day for announcements and what not, and replaced it with a 20 minute period every Wednesday in the middle of the day! Seriously, they placed it after 3rd period (out of 7).

Rawr, I hate this town.
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

Guys don't mature. The only thing that changes is our tolerance of them.
*sigh*
there is no hope.
ColormeBSG
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

Ugh, it's 2:24 here and so earlier I found my retainer and I haven't worn it in forever so I put it on and it doesn't fit anymore, which is bad cause it means my teeth moved.
So I forced it on and now I am trying to wear it but it hurts so bad that I can't sleep.
And I'm not sure what t do. I took advil, and I'm trying to numb my teeth with ice.
sdkfhnszkdjx.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

i hate it when movies end the way they shouldnt.

arg.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I can't believe about what happened with Midnight Sun. I heard about the leak yesterday, but I didn't even want to read it yet. I can't believe someone would do that. I'm still in a dilemma to whether read it or not. It still doesn't seem right to me. Sheessssh, why does this have to happen?
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3