Just Vent

Our Icy Affection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Just Vent

Post by Our Icy Affection »

oh. my. god.

I hate the stupid idiot who let the leak to midnight sun. wtf was this person thinking?!?!?!?!?! Now, midnight sun will never be complete. I am so upset!

No seriously I can't stand this. I was so looking forward to that. I am literally going to scream. Or kill myself. I HATE THAT PERSON!?!?!?!?! HOW DARE THEY DO THIS?!?!! WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN THINGS?!?!?!!??!?!? I HATE MY STUPID LIFE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE. OME I REALLY WANTED THAT NOW STEPHENIE ISN'T GOING TO WRITE ANYMORE?!?!?! WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO STUPID AND LET IT LEAK?!?!?!?!?!

ome i'm crying right now. :'( I'm so upset. what should i do?
~The name's Affection, Our Icy Affection, but you can call me Icy for short~
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

^Wait, what happened?!?!
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Our Icy Affection wrote:oh. my. god.

I hate the stupid idiot who let the leak to midnight sun. wtf was this person thinking?!?!?!?!?! Now, midnight sun will never be complete. I am so upset!

No seriously I can't stand this. I was so looking forward to that. I am literally going to scream. Or kill myself. I HATE THAT PERSON!?!?!?!?! HOW DARE THEY DO THIS?!?!! WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN THINGS?!?!?!!??!?!? I HATE MY STUPID LIFE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE. OME I REALLY WANTED THAT NOW STEPHENIE ISN'T GOING TO WRITE ANYMORE?!?!?! WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO STUPID AND LET IT LEAK?!?!?!?!?!

ome i'm crying right now. :'( I'm so upset. what should i do?
God, I know exactly how you feel right now.
It's like someone blew out the fire inside me.
Basically those people weren't thinking at all!
I almost cried when I found out.
I was like, "what?! not again!!!!!!"

Awww, don't cry.
I'll tell you it's going to be okay, but it's not.
We just have to live with it for now.
I think Stephenie will think of something.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Anarey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Anarey »

I had one of those days where things couldn't be worse. I woke up and it was one of those sunny days I hate so much because of the heat, I tried to enter one of my favorite forums and it was boring, I entered here and it was disabled, I went out and it was so bright it hurt my eyes, I went to eat and some idiot spilled his Hawaiian Punch all over me, I drove back here and got stuck in a traffic jam (at 3:00 pm!!!), the sun was coming through the windshield and burning my skin so bad that I have the sleeves of the shirt marked on my arms and my drink-soaked clothes were all sticky, I took a shower and the water was too hot (with the heater off), I looked for my Tylenol and there were none left, I tried to sleep and I couldn't because I was hungry, I got a microwave pizza and my microwave died on me, I logged in here and I found out about Midnight Sun and here I am waiting for a huge rock to fall from the sky or something!!!!!!Seriously I needed to vent before I exploded.

EDIT: I was going through my emails right now and guess what? Funny thing: A friend of mine that loves to download stuff decided that I was going to be sooo happy if he sent me the leaked draft this morning. I wish murder was legal.
Last edited by Anarey on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
twiheartx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twiheartx »

WAIT. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
NO midnight sun?
ugh. i feel like crying now.
i might. but everyone here wil look at me strange.. im at this faimly shindig.
UGH.
that makes me mad..
im wondering if i should read the 12 chapters.
but i dont think it'll be right if i do...
help?
Magical Almost.
Anarey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Anarey »

Stephenie decided to put the book in hold, maybe forever. It's on her web page. I almost cried when I read it. I only didn't because my boyfriend is sitting next to me and he already hates Twilight so he would call me stupid or something.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
Our Icy Affection
Buying a Better Raincoat

I would say don't read it. Its not the way Stephenie Meyer wanted us as fans and readers to experience it as a pdf file, but as a nice cover bound book. Its also a draft, unedited. Please, just don't read it. You can read it if you want though. But just because someone gives you drugs doesn't mean you take them.
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

You're right. I'm pisssssed. Why would someone do that? I mean she ovbiously gave it to someone that she trusted, and they do this to her? It's not like they gain anything from it. God, this is a sad sad day.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
Our Icy Affection
Buying a Better Raincoat

^^^ It is. I am so depressed.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

OKay so I'm peed-off. I hate being in big crowds, so what do i do...go in big crowds. UGHGHGH i do not want to start over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done

-Dark

(UPDATE) Okay so now i'm all good. loll No more venting need to be done! ahaha
Last edited by darkrider on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett