Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by jasmine »

How long do you think we can post here? we now have the biggest thread on the lex :mrgreen:

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

I really don't know Janny but seriously we should get one soon right? and you know i love, love your rants, from the washer thing to the lingerie. lOl :D and then I check your FB photos, I love the pic with your cat and you have this cute black umbrella!! lol oh yeah! gotta save this on the next thread. :) and YEAH I'm POSTING ON 102!! lol
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
PaulinhaBrasil
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PaulinhaBrasil »

This feels like limbo... We cant talk about anything meaningfull cos it will stay behind in this thread. But i laugh so hard with your rant Jasmine!! I had that happening here at home in more than one ocasion!!!

Nina, I cant wait to get your card!!! *hugs*
♀Sisterhood of the Traveling Book ♀
♥A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily!♥
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

*Ninna is playing rule-breaker....*
Well, since two off us have PM'ed and asked for a new thread, they have had over 1,5 days to give us a new one, and we are a -very- chatty bunch, I'd say we rock it till they close it...
OK, now I'm off to write on the next chapter of the Nessie&Jacob story... teaser: he asks Rose to sleep with him *ROTFLMAO* and of course some Roswell... jeez, I need to get to bed early, I'm beginning work at 6 tomorrow... At the packing machine next doors. And at 8 I'll go over to my own job again. It's true, Ninna does almost anything for money... :roll: he he, that sounds sooo bad...
woot woot, we're on 102... we're sooo bad, all of the lexily...
"we are lexily... we are as naughty as can be... we are lexily... I've got all my lexlings with me..." *singing...*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

*grabs Ninna and anyone else around for an impromptu Lex dance party and sings along* nothing else to do in here if we're trying not to talk :mrgreen:
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

page 102! page 102! so exciting!

still on a train - coming home this time and its the oldest skankiest train in the world!

So this isnt the first gen y thread? I figured because it wasnt numbered it was the first one - what number is it?

Not repling to everyone because the tension is on as to when this thread will close! oohh nervous?

okey dokey rambling on randomly now.

*singing* I love my lexlings, they make me want to sing. I love my lexily, my online family!* (ok that was a bit of a cop out but I've been up for nearly 12 hours, travelling and walked upwards of about 4miles around a park - I'm very tired :o <----------yawning smiley)

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

omg page 102! *does a lill dance* (make a lill love..get down tonight.. haha. Ok am i the only one who always has these sentences or words that trigger a song or a commercial and your head just finishes the sentence or the song? Probably, haha.)

my hubby just got home with a big bag full of microwave popcorn packages. Apparently they were giving them away at work and he told everyone who didnt want it, i liked those. So ive got like 8 packages now, haha.

About that umbrella: i bought that online from china.(it was cheaper that way), but its actually belgium lace.
If you like those, you''ll love my new umbrellas. Cause the lace on is for protection of the sun(i actually use it for that 2). But now ive got me some real lace umbrellas with diff colours rainprof cloth underneath. Ive got me a pink one, a purple one, and a peacockblue one. Guess whats that one for? And the best part: they were only 5 euro a piece! (ive seen them before for 20 a piece). And i can use them against the sun AND rain, w00h00. :mrgreen:

btw does anyone know the anita blake, vampire hunter series? A collegue of my hubby gave them to me, and ive just started the first book on my way to work.

Siberian Kiss
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Siberian Kiss »

I'm seriously thinking that the 100 page is an urban legend...because the thread not necessarily ends there...could you imagine a thread that never ends?? like page 165789.
I think that since we're an offtopic thread, these two pages of madness should be right!!! haha

I only want to say that...GEN Y ROCKS!
love my banner, love MRK even more!!
What kind of man you are, if you are a man at all?
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

yeah, we are starting a whole new legend of our own. The gen y lexily legend. :mrgreen:

SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

we'll go down in history!!!

I'm still on a train...I'm tired and I'm bored! I was going to bring Twilight with me to start all the books again for the 3rd time adn STUPIDLY left it at home because I was in such a rush after over sleeping this morning.

Will be eating fried chicken for dinner as I'm not cooking when I get home. mmmm hydrogenated fats, more salt than my body can handle and spice. YUM! :D

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen: