Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Sami~ I know I was going to post yesterday how Coraline was but I didn't see it until today. So, anyway, I thought it was good. In fact I want to see it in 3D now. Because I only saw it in 2D.

Hmm...it feels like forever since I have been on here. I wonder where the mods are to give us a new thread. Anyway, I guess yesterday wasn't too eventful. I mean I had lunch with my boyfriend and then finished reading the Host (which I love but it has nothing on the Twilight Series -my first love). Oh and I watched some Smallville last night.

Today, I started reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I actually read the introduction and the couple other things it had before the book itself started. It was interesting I mean the stuff before the beginning of the book. At any rate I have made it through Chapter 4. It's interesting.

Okay well I think that's all for now.

*waves to all*
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
Velvet Voice
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Velvet Voice »

'morning everyone... and the Lexily Legend goes on..!
(It feels like we're all living together in a huge caravan while we're waiting to enter our new shiny home :D)

EDDIE I'm looking forward to seeing the vids!! Hope you had fun there!!!

MISTY I love your new siggy!!

BELLS I've been curious to read WH too, let us know what you think about it (well no need to say I'm curious also because SM names it in her book ;)

*She joins FORJAZZ at the PARTYYY!!!!*

Rant: everyone's so nervy in my office today, can't stand them!!! And they keep coming here and talk to me, complaining about things, it's annoying, I mean, Geeeezz don't they see I'm Lexiling over here!! I should show a sign "Lexiling In Action - DO NOT DISTURB" ...ohhhh....

Well bye for now!!

EDIT: second time I hit a new page... now I feel like a professional rule breaker.. feels good though 8-)
*...Edward whispering Romeo's lines in my ear - his irresistible,
velvet voice...*

The Gen-Y rocks my Twilight socks
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Morning lexlings! I hope you have a wonderful day! I just passed my lunch-hour this lovely Wednesday, which means that half of the week have officially passed!!! YAY!!! *why do you think I'm eager for Friday?*

Becca... I found a way to hook you up with Embry... :lol: I think Nessie will catch you in action :twisted:

Seems like many of you have trouble with the wall on the FB group. I'll look into it later.
And where the DUCK! is our new thread? This is getting ridiculous!
Our Lexily needs room to grow, we've outgrown this thread by many pages... this is the third page down, Next will be number 4. We're not children, we can keep count of threads without putting a number in the subject. (I only checked my posts a little... :oops: )
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Siberian Kiss
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Siberian Kiss »

I can't believe it...this neverending thread it's so exciting that I broke my "no-writing-in-working-hours" rule...you little people who make me be bad :lol: :lol:

I just wanted to say that...I love socks, and I wear the most cheesy, cuttie, colorful ones. And yeah, I'm proud that I wear Hello Kittie ones from H&M!

Hey, does anyone know where's Malu???? I miss her!
love my banner, love MRK even more!!
What kind of man you are, if you are a man at all?
CappuGirl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CappuGirl »

Lexily gone wild! :lol: *joins the dance*
hey if we're all in a huge caravan driving to our new home, maybe we should do some singing? ;) People always sing on road trips, huh?

I just got home an hour ago from my gastroscopia.. Jeez, that was the most horrid experience of my life; including three labors! :shock: I puked everytime they moved the tube.. So I guess I was a bad patient.. :oops: My throat has a sore spot and I feel like vommiting everytime I swallow. I'm hungry as a wolf (13 hours since last meal) but really don't feel like eating anything. I was planning to start by tea, see if that stays down.. Then I was planning on eating soups for a few days.. *whistles*
The doctor said my insides look beautiful! :lol: There was four polyps (presumably harmless) that they took samples of and some other samples too. The doc said my stomach looks pretty ok, but there can still be something that they couldn't see; thus the tests on the samples.. And a sonogram. The very thing I asked for when I saw the doctor in December.. So now I'm in another line... for the songram I mean... The Scopia-doctor was very worried about me and my easy vommiting.. She gave me some medication for (serious case of) acid dyspepsia as a test medication. If it works, there's some answers right there. I hope it really is something that easy...
Ok, I'm off.. I'll try eat while watching some movie or something.. everything goes down easier when I'm watching something..

Ugh. Sorry don't wanna sound like a whiner... Honestly, I'm smiling when I'm typing this. Just so happy to be out of there and in contact with my dear Lexily! :D This was just an update...

Can't wait for the HUGS-video! :D
Velvet Voice
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Velvet Voice »

Oh Maria so sorry you had to undergo such an awful test, i won't hide that it's one of the things that scare me most, good to know through it things seem to be fine though and fingers crossed the other tests are gonna be ok aswell ;) *huge hug* And well, it's not so easy to find a man who appreciates woman's inside! :D

Ana I miss Malu too, i PMed her but guess she's not been on the lex in a while :cry:

I've seen that the Admins have just closed a 101-pages-thread in this section (Rate the avatar, maybe...) so hopefully our new one is on its way too (or they'll tell us we can go on with this one like... forever!)
*...Edward whispering Romeo's lines in my ear - his irresistible,
velvet voice...*

The Gen-Y rocks my Twilight socks
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

good evening everyone!! :)

I don't know why we haven't got any new thread yet, it's been days since Ninna and Lily PMed a mod..hmm..

Maria, hope your doing good now *hugs*

Sonia, i really love you gurl for the wonderful Rob pictures you posted on our FB page. they're all hot!! :)

be back in a bit (hope in a new thread already *fingers crossed* :)
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

And the Legend lives on.......
And im trying to be on every page of it, hahahahahahah

@cappu awww *hugs* that must have been awfull, but at least its over now.

So, today was a good day. Work was over in a few hours cause we didnt have many orders. So finally i got to go to the market again. Got myself a nice haring, god i love those, and talked to some ppl who missed me. The woman form the fishstand, asked me how we were doing and stuff. She did the fish for our wedding, so we ve tlaked a lot back then. We chatted for a bit, shes such a lovely woman. The other one aswell, but she wasnt here today.
And i bought my hybby some new tight boxers, might come in handy, since we are without a washer :roll: . Ofcourse i bought the most awfull i could find (once i even bought him a pink on with a black skull on it :mrgreen: ), so i wonder how he will react. Most of the time he loves them, hehehe. The lady of that stand chatted to me, weve always chatted a lot. She had been in surgery and hadnt been on the markt for 7 weeks, so had just gotten back!. Shes also a real sweety, always giving us discouts, and today she did again, so i got one boxer for free. (they are only 2 euro a piece, but its the thought that counts). When we were married, she even gave us a black silk bathrobe with a dragon on the back(a chinese one). My hubby wanted to buy it and she just gave it to us as a present, so sweet! So ofcourse i wished her to get well soon(she still wasnt feeling well), and i hope she will feel better.

ok, that prolly didnt interest any of you, hahaha, too bad, now you've already read it :lol:

Tonight we are gonna have dinner at a friend of my sister in laws, hes much younger than us and a lill emo, haha i think we'll have fun teasing him a bit. I bought him some fake mouses and cattoys, cause he just gotten himself a kitten. I wonder what he'll make for dinner. Suprisingly for such a young guy living on his own, he can really cook. :)

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

*HOLY SPARKLING VAMPIRES BATMAN!*
Can't believe it's still going....
funny the covos we come up with when we're afraid to say to much lol
Jasmine~ It was a good story lol...
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

105! :shock:

Sorry about your ordeal Cappu!

I should probably be paying attention in my class :lol: but I'll be back later to check to see if we made it to 106 :o

*hugs* to my Lexilings!
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!