Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by twilight813 »

hey everyone. I just PM'd Nena asking for a new thread.

Ninna- your hair is awesome and you look gorgeous!

Sorry I havent been around much. Im busy with work and school and playing yoville lol.

So i sprained my toe yesterday at work and it hurts really really bad.. Im home all day today so i am going to try and stay off it.

But I will be here all day! Yay!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
CappuGirl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CappuGirl »

Conversation slowed down, because everyone is waiting for the new thread to open...? I don't really get it why there has to be a new one everytime there's a full 100...

Janny; Sorry about your awful monday! Unbelieveable. Thank God no-one got hurt. *huggie*
About the weight thing; I don't think any woman ever is going to be 100% happy with her own body. However, I'd be pretty content if I got my weight somewhere between 52 and 56. It would be kinda my ideal weight. And I remember the time I was in that weight was the healthiest time of my life and I fit in the clothes that were meant for 'normal sized' women...

Ninna, Oh I really hope that Swedish woman gets infertaile or something.. Stubid... person...

Cody; I love your name! :D So cool.
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Yeah well, just to make me feel better i bought me a new Sapph bra (did i tell you im addicted to lingerie? They know me by name and size in the mall). Anyway i found one online with pinstripe (i adore pinstripe), and it has black straps coming from both sides of the cup and the middle, and they go up into one strap. I just love it :)

And i found an online discount store for Sapph and Marlies Dekkers....i think my wallet will be hurting in a lill while, hahaha.

Anyway, im alive and now i can look at my washer without shuddering. Im glad ill have a diff one soon, at least i hope its soon, cause my dirty clothes are building up. Such things always get broken at the least convenient times. :roll:

Ive though of 2 exdplanations why it happened yesterday.
1. ive been dying to get a bath and that means the washer has to go to the attic. We have to make a new drain there so that has been on hold. Maybe this is a sign.
2. my bloodpressure was 117/83, which for me is low (and healthy), but for some reason the washer thought it would be better to scare me and give me a bloodpressure higher than that, cause it has been to high for me the last year. i still have to get a checkup with the doctor.

Im gonna serach form some nice plates this weekend. One ofr our friends works at a gamestore whoch will be opened officially, i think on saturday, so then im alreay in the city, and ill go and look for some plates. (i never bought normal plates before, why start now?)

Anyway i dont have much to say, only this:

IM POSTING ON PAGE 101 !!!! hahaha :mrgreen:

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Im posting on 101! Im posting on 101! Wohooo wohooo!!! As for bras...went shopping for one yesterday and grrrr....all the pretty ones are too small for me! I was also looking for a new bathing suit top...lets just say, I went three sizes larger than the bottoms and my suit runneth over...I mean, seriously...doesn't anyone believe in coverage anymore. When I left the store I was thinking.."I'm gonna stop nursing AND get a breast reduction!!!" lol
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I got the best bras at Aerie! Buy on get second half off!

NINNA OMG I GOT YOUR CARD!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
PaulinhaBrasil
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PaulinhaBrasil »

I guess we havent been locked down yet. Last time it took me 2 days to find the new thread! We should be counting them... Like Randomnes Regular. ;)

Anyway, I just poped here to say HI!! *waves* 8-)
♀Sisterhood of the Traveling Book ♀
♥A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily!♥
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I do want to post in here - I plan on introducing myself and all that, but I guess I'm waiting for the new thread. I don't want to spill my story and then have the thread be locked and no one even reads it. lol

Image Image
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

I know what you means ForJazz! me too, I don't want to comment on other people's rants cos I really want to do it on the new shiny thread!! LOL! HEY TO EVERYBODY here!!!

I'm also posting on 101!!! NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD!! LOL :D (I know Lily and Ninna already PMed a mod)
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

I can't resist! I've been resisting since last night! Aughhhhhh, must post on Lex! lol
I'll save the chat for the next thread, see if I can remember what I have to say :D
But I'm back home from the outlaws, we survived without any drama, so woohoo! Celebrated with a bottle of sparkling rose and a real mattress :mrgreen:
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
Seriously? I sent your card out a week later than Misty's and some other peoples and they haven't gotten theirs yet... :cry: I thought that US mail, was having something against my mail.... *does silly happy card dance*

I will update the list when we hit a new thread, so all newbies who wanna be on the birthday/name(nickname) language list, please PM me your info.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK