Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

AnnieC09
Wandering Through Town

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by AnnieC09 »

Three hottest actors
1. Ewan McGregor - Ewan - Oh Ewan - My number one man!
2. Johnny Depp - Twee choice but in my opinion gets better with age and has a Rob Pattinson style urge to make himself unattractive with facial hair, disfiguring hats and weird glasses. A word to the wise Johnny - it doesn't work - we can still see you!
3. James McAvoy - Pasty, skinny, angsty, charming - practically born to be vampire isn't he!

Three hottest actress
1. Scarlett Johannson - anyone with lips more incredible than Angelina J has to go on the list.
2. Monica Bellucci - The most beautiful woman in the world and a shoo in for a Volturi wife if Breaking Dawn is made into a film.
3. Uma Thurman - but only in Pulp Fiction - I soooooo wish I looked like Mrs Mia Wallace!
Last edited by AnnieC09 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
CappuGirl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CappuGirl »

Thanks for the compliments. :D CB, the Alice-picture that is in your banner, is the one I gave to my friend for a model. :D She really dived into it and felt like I was sitting in a real hairdresser's chair. :D She has studied to be a hairdresser before she had the kids..

Three hottest actors
1. Rob P. (has all the qualities I ever thought my perfect man would have)
2. Chris Marquette (you probably don't even know him and don't agree but I adore his chinline and personality and uh, the voice..)
3. Ekin Cheng (I like asian guys.. I'm not restricted by one or two race.. And look: he does music too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRqvUZptL4 don't understand his words but sounds good :lol: )

Three hottest actress ( I hate it when I have to put people in some order.. I love the variety of people..)
1. Amber Tamblyn
2. Alyson Hannigan
3. Jessica Alba
Last edited by CappuGirl on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Tabs wrote: Um, few questions. MRK PM'd me a banner, can someone tell me how to use it please. :)

Also, what's ETSY?
Save the picture on your computer. Now, do you have a photobucket account? If not, get one. Then upload the picture there. Once done, there are 4 different image codes to choose from, I believe it's the one that starts with [image] that should be used. Try, and use the "preview" function to check if it's right.

ETSY is a place where people sell stuff they've made, right Misty? That's what I've gathered from reading around. I have yet to venture out there myself, and I think I won't. I won't be able to buy anything I find there, since for some reason my bank don't allow online-shopping on their electron-cards (mumble, grumble...)

MRK - the circumstances on my job are the reason I started the Cafe... but that &%¤# just refuses to be eaten, no matter how many vamps I throw her inf ront of, she keeps coming back to work...

A. three hottest female actresses
1. Angelina Jolie (I'm with MRK here, DUH!)
2. Kate Beckinsale (Underworld, Rose ain't the only hot vamp in the world...)
3. Jessica Alba (Don't really know why, she always had an appeal to me)

B. three hottest male actors
1. Vin Diesel (I'm a sucker for muscle...)
2. Heath Ledger (duh! but not as the Joker. And after the Belgium thing I have given up on ever trying to get over my issues of disgust with the Joker)
3. Zac Effron (shame... I love, totally love his sparkling eyes)

This was really hard! I don't really have favorites and stuff, well, yes. All time favorite actress: Julia Roberts, but nothing in the world could delude me to call her hot. As for males... I drool, swoon, forget... I'm mostly captured by eyes, and very difficult to remember names. I do, however, have a great weakness for muscular guys. It's probably a reflection to wrestling muscular, bare-chested men twice a week. (not all are muscular, but still, enough to make me greedy and picky)

and I see that AnnieC09 have joined us, Welcome. For all those not on the language list, howl at me you're native tongue!

Other languages: 8 people
Wingtear (Swedish)
Cappugirl (Finnish)
Jasmine (Dutch)
PaulinhaBrasil (Portuguese)
vampire_elf (German)
Lisette (Dutch)
Siberian Kiss (Spanish)
Lieziewiezie (Flemish)

English: 13 people
MRK
CantBreathe
animegaijingirl
twilight813
SenorGimp
OktoSink
DHSHolly (blind)
Tabs
Dazzled_by_Cullens
EddieC
CiaoBella
roseaurora
buffygrl3
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Hottest male actors:

1.Johnny depp: obviously, damn his eyes!
2.christian bale: once again, way to gorgeous eyes..
3.hmm i think ill post a charachter here instead of an actor..because its true :P : prince nuada from hellboy 2 . dont ask why, but i found the movie pretty boring untill he came along, and i was totally obsessed with him throughout the rest of the movie. Yeah i love freaks! (for those who havent seen it : http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BM ... SY354_.jpg hmm, now im thinking about it, he would be a great vampire/volturi aswell )
(other obsessions: sean connery, heath ledger)

Hottest female actors:
(ok im sooooo not into female actors, i really really dislike angelina jolie with her weird lips, i dont think she is attractive, AT ALL. Yes, im a freak :) )
i dont really look at ppls appearances but more at the way they show themselves, dunno how to explain in english.

1.reese witherspoon (shes always so friendly and smiling, and her movies are adorable)
2.christina ricci , yeah a lill freaky again, but shes an amaszing actress
3.helena bonham carter , i just love the way she is and acts.
( but i must say that i really loved the alice in twilight so far, so she might get on the list aswell, havent seen her before this though)

so..the headache seems to be gone...for now. so we havent really celebrated our anniversary, but we still had fun. Bought a regionfree dvdplayer aswell, so now i must ask a friend if he will use his creditcard for me, to order a certain dvd.. :)
also bought some sweatpants and some fluffy slippers (they look more like boots then slippers, hehe, we call those ''sloffen'') , so im in a pretty comfortable lounging outfit now :mrgreen:

anyone yet heard anything from dazzled? hope shes ok.

about the leaving behind of anumals, thats always hard. When i moved out, i missed our dog so bad. I could only see her once every 3 months orso, cause im living far away. After a year orso we finally got a kitten, and i just adored her. I didnt miss our dog that much anymore. Now, we have 3 cats, one even crazier then the other, and i absolutely love them. Getting your own pets where you live usually makes it a lill less harder.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
Tabs
Learning to Love Green

Post by Tabs »

Man, you know, this new The Mortal Instruments series. I'm getting kind of hooked. I've finished the first book, and I gotta say I'm leaning toward Team Jace. He's like Edward, just as hot, but human and cheeky and very, very sexy with the rune tattoos. Mmmm. Um, anyway. Sorry about that. Got a bit carried away. :) I even made myself an avi, and some banners. Hee. Except I can't use the banners yet cause MRK made me an awesome Jasper one, and I'm using that first. ;) Man, I've had a really empty day, I can tell because I'm drivelling. :lol:
Awesome banner by MRK

Member of the Gen Y Lexily!

I <3 Shadowhunters - Cause rune tattoos are SO hot, and Jace would never hurt the Cullens, they're good vampires.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Three pages already! OK OK, could be worse I guess. This doesn't feel like TOO much to catch up on. So I had an interesting night last night ending up at some weird country western type bar with lots of drunk old men buying my friend and I drinks... well, can't complain about that I guess.

Lily- I do some jewelry making too! I've never sold anything either though, I think I'm too shy, I feel like no one will want to buy my crap. But I do make some cool stuff for myself and friends sometimes too. I always thought the Scrabble tile pendants seemed really cool, but I never had a drill or anything to use. Besides that, I'm sure I'd manage to screw that part up :roll: I always try to keep it simple.

Rose- Aw that sounds really nice that you get to be a mentor. Sorry that it adds to your schedule, but I'm sure there are other benefits for having the position? My mom did say she'd try to visit them every day and would take pictures and whatnot to keep me updated, so that will be nice :) I'm with you on the gun control. I think the US is completely out of control with gun possession. My ex had friends who had all sorts of crazy rifles... for no reason. I don't think these guys were dangerous or anything, but I just can't understand why it must be someone's right to own a gun that could take out an elephant or something.

Ninna- No no no! You mustn't be sad :( Well you know you can always PM me if you ever need to vent or talk, I'm here for you *hugs* In the meantime, CHEER UP!

Tabs- Oh no, not another series to add to my list! For MRK's banners, I just right click on the banner and select "Copy Link Location" and then paste it in the signature box with (img) and (/img) except the [ and ] instead. I hope this is an all right thing to do? Seems a bit easier than what Ninna suggested. Ninna was right about the Etsy: http://www.etsy.com. It is tough, I always get very attached to pets also. I can't wait to get a bunch someday when I settle down though. Oh my, I love Jackson too! I really want to go see his band play when I get to LA if you want to come with me! That's not too stalker/tracker-ish is it?

Cappu- My best hairdresser is also a good friend of mine who has her cosmetology license. It's great because she always does the best job, plus she does it for free! I feel like with a friend, they usually have similar tastes and know what you like, so they're less likely to screw it up. I've gotten some nasty hair cuts going to random salons before *shudders*

Ohhhh I am always the worst at picking favorites.... and only picking 3 :shock: OK I am just going to pick the first 3 that come to mind, maybe not in the right order but if I spend too much time thinking about it, I'll be sitting here for 10 minutes changing the list a hundred times.

Actresses:
Kate Winslet
Kate Beckinsale
Reese Witherspoon

Actors:
Rob Pattinson
Jackson Rathbone
Johnny Depp

Jasmine- I used to really like Angelina Jolie but I've just gotten sick of her and don't find her as attractive as I used to. She is still hot, just not one of my personal favorites. I love slipper boots!

So for the V-Day swap, I received mine already! Somebody is lightning fast! Are we allowed to post as soon as we have received, or are we waiting for a certain point....?
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

CantBreathe wrote:So for the V-Day swap, I received mine already! Somebody is lightning fast! Are we allowed to post as soon as we have received, or are we waiting for a certain point....?
Are we going to post pictures? (Yes Nena, we learned two threads back that image posting isn't allowed) I mean links to pictures? We did on the TM's exchange and it was just as much fun to see what everyone else got as to receive my own. And if we're not telling who's sent it, it might be fun to guess in the end. You know, everyone guesses who got from who... I mean, I can be sure of one, the person I'm going to send to, but for the rest it would be wild guessing...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

Hey I'm a newbie on this thread. I'm 26 and Ireally do hope that I'm welcome here :)

Hottest Female Actresses:
1. Anne Hathaway
2. Jessica Alba
3. Sarah Jane Parker

Hottest Male Actors:
1. Johnny Deep
2. Will Smith
3. Channing Tatum

by the way, my name's Honey :)
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Hey everybody!

Hope you all had a wonderfull weekend!
I had a quit one, run down with a fever last evening/night but woke up feverless, which is good.

I also started and finished 'The Hunger Games' this weekend. It's so good! Really really good and I'm sad it's already done. It reads so fast and really gets you in his grip. Great Great.

Favourite actresses:
-Audrey Tatou
-Kirsten Dunst
-Keira Knitley

Favourite actors:
-Johny Depp
-Heath Ledger (I still can't watch any of his movies though; luckely, so I didn't saw Batman.)
-Robert Pattinson (most of you know how I felt about him in the past. But his acting in Twilight really convinced me.)

(PS: I did read this question as best actors, not hottest. But I think it somewhat stays the same in both options. Atough I'd switch Robert Pattinson with Jackson Ratbone if i'd answer hottest.)

Welcome Honey! hope you have a nice time here in this thread :)
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

CANTBREATH- if you want to send me some pictures of what you have made i would love to look at it. Ill send some to you too.

ETSY is a place where people buy and sell homemade items like jewelry, clothing, stationary. Its actually a really cool site. I spent like 6 hrs on it yesterday.

Ninna- I knew what you were talking about last night. I feel ya girlfriend.

My birthday is July 27th if you want to add me to your list.

I am feeling much better today. Even though I am still stuffy, i am not as bad as i was yesterday. I am sitting here doing homework. Reading about how to teach students how to read. its kind of interesting. lol.

Three hottest female actors:
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Meghan Fox
3. Kate Hudson

Three hottest male actors:
1. Henry Cavill
2. Cam Gigandet
3. Will Smith
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3