Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by MRK »

Right now I'm selling little angels on there....painted art...
you can go to:
www.artbymisty.com

right now it's cute little light stuff...I had a whole portfolio online, but my site kinda got all screwed up when frontpage got replaced...sooo...
I really should post some of my fairies n stuff...
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

feel better 813!!
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Tabs
Learning to Love Green

Post by Tabs »

Hey guys. Man, the thread seems to have slowed down a little to where it's manageable now. Went to bed and got up and there were under 2 pages of new posts. Phew! :)

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the thread. A good way to start is to tell us a bit about yourself, oh and we've just been talking about how we got into Twilight in the first place. Nice to meet you. My name's Tabitha, I'm 28 and I'm in Perth, Western Australia. (Originally from England, but live here now.)

Guys, everyone seems like they're struggling a bit at the moment, so I'm sending psychic hugs to everyone. In fact, I think we could do with having a big group hug. :) Ninna, I don't know exactly what's wrong at the moment, if it's the same problem you were talking about before, but I hope you feel better, and I'm pretty good at listening if you need it. Plus I'm in a different timezone, so if you're up in the middle of the night, I'm probably up too. :)

Kim, good luck with the job hunting, I know how much it sucks, I had to do it before Christmas. Seven applications is pretty good, here's hoping you get them all, and are stuck choosing what you want to do. :)

Twilight813 (I'm sure I should know your name by now, sorry I've forgotten), hope you feel better, and same to all the people who said they feel down.

I'm having a bit of a hard day today too. It's weird cause I decided to take the year off uni and go on this big adventure, but today everyone went back to class except me. And I feel kind of depressed about it, and really frightened. And I got a txt from my friend at 9am saying she misses me already, and now I'm a bit upset. Oh well, I know it'll be ok, it just suddenly seems like an enormous thing to do. I don't think I really got it until just now. So I'm freaking a little. I think it's worse, because what I'm going to do for the year doesn't start until March (Yay LA!). So until then, I'm just kind of sitting around the house waiting to go to work later. Oh well, I'll get used to it. I just feel VERY on my own right now. :?

On, I guess a more positive note. I'm going to a showing of Twilight on Friday that's in our big park in the city. It's called Moonlight cinema, and they show movies under the stars. You take a picnic and stuff and sit on the grass. (Some of you probably have this where you live). Anyway, I'm going with some girls from TwilghtAustralia, so it should be cool. We went to carols by candlelight at Christmas and sang Twilight themed carols. :) We're also going to a midnight showing in the park on the 13th Feb. They're the only showings at the outdoor cinema so it should be packed too. :) Fun.
Awesome banner by MRK

Member of the Gen Y Lexily!

I <3 Shadowhunters - Cause rune tattoos are SO hot, and Jace would never hurt the Cullens, they're good vampires.
OktoSink
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by OktoSink »

Hi hi!

Just wanted a chance to show off my awesome new banner! MRK you're the best! Heck yes, I choose to accept it! And way to go on your paper!!!! That's really something! I'd like to think that by demanding a banner from you, I had a lot to do with your success...hehe kidding, very impressive! And you are so right, the Cullens would love it here, so little sun!!!

Paula What a scary thing to have happen right outside your window! I truly hope the girl is okay and nothing like that ever happens so close to you again! But I am so happy to hear I flushed away some sadness, thats my very favorite thing to do.
Cool Avi, btw... its hard for me stop watching it.

CiaoBella If you get a chance to punch cold weather in the face, give him a kick in the shin from me too! Tehe. But your right about the sun being an instant energy booster, when I wake up in the morning and look outside and see sun, it just makes me so ready to face the day! Aahhhhhhhh (that was a sigh, not a scream) thanks for the hot chocolate, it was by far the best I've ever had, perfect temp! Hehe, your post really did put a smile on my face.

Siberian Kiss I hope whatever is getting you down, gets better! Smile! And good luck on your French exam! I think I just near failed a Spanish exam I took on Friday, it went horribly! Maybe you can teach me some spanish!

Twilight PMS can die!!!!

I'm sending smiles to all the sad and sick people!!! Here you go...
:D :P :lol: :) :D :P :D :D :lol: ;)
Last edited by OktoSink on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

thanks everyone for being so caring!

My name is LILY and i think Ninna needs to do a list of all the peoples names on here! I always forget too so dont worry!

Misty- I am going to look at your stuff now! and Edit when im done! AHHH i love them! when I have more money I am ordering a journal!!! sooo cute love it!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

http://photobucket.com/MRKlex
some random fairies etc...some of this is really bad scans etc...so lol...but just so you can see some of my 'real' stuff
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

wow you are so talented!! i wish i could draw like that! amazing stuff really
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
OktoSink
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by OktoSink »

Wow, your art is beautiful!
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

HAHAHA! You all are suck ups! :lol:
I'm kidding you all are super nice...thnks!
Art is relative so I don't have a problem with people not liking it...everyone has a taste...

Have you all seen the commercials for the movie 'Taken' ~~~ FREAKY! I have to turn it off when the kids are near the tv...*hides under couch*

Almost forgot...Ninna
My brother had a drug prob...he tried to stop, because he was loosing custody of my nephew...his dealer found out, tracked down my brother and laid a line of cocaine right in front of him...when my brother refused the drugs, the guy followed him out in the parking lot and broke his ankle by slamming it repeatedly in the car door. You were right to keep your distance...so was D...! :) Glad you're safe!

LOVE YOU ALL! :)
Last edited by MRK on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I really want to see that movie! It freaks me out too. Especially when Liam Nesson(sp?) is like they are going to take you now! like WTF!! thats just crazy.

my boyfriend is watching CKY 2... so gross. They showed a guy pooping in a toilet! lol

Misty i found you on FB :)
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3