Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by MRK »

Yea! Love All the Etsy talk! ( *coughI'monEtsycough*)

EDIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm freakin! Have to share!!! I just got an email from my professor...she said the rough draft of the paper (yes, the one I was ignoring to create banners lol) that I turned in was "Excellent. This is so good that you need not send in a final draft. I will grade this one."
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by MRK on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

MRK, would love to see your work, give us a linky! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Wahayy! That's great news for you!!!
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Oh My Misty!!!!
That's great news!!! See, making banners is good for schoolwork...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

MRK wrote:Yea! Love All the Etsy talk! ( *coughI'monEtsycough*)

EDIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm freakin! Have to share!!! I just got an email from my professor...she said the rough draft of the paper (yes, the one I was ignoring to create banners lol) that I turned in was "Excellent. This is so good that you need not send in a final draft. I will grade this one."
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! That's great!

Yes, ETSY linky please! :D

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Oooh I love Elfs banner!
If you ever get through all your requests and have time for another one, MRK, I would be very happy if you could make me one. :D

I'll love your 'sisterhoods of the travelling book' banners aswell. I love the sisterhood of the travelling pants! I just watched the 2nd movie last week; i pre-ordered the dvd since they didn't show it in theaters here. The movie was a bit confusing, but still, I love the books and the story and all that.
I love you guy's idea for you own sisterhood :). Very cute.

I am still holding myself to don't look at that jewelry site since I'll only want to buy and I can't afford. Bought a bit to much books and dvd's this month.

Normally I'll get my 'Sissi' dvd boxes tomorow. I hope so. I LOVEEE the sissis movies. They normally show all three of them around christmas time. And I watch them every year, even stay home for them. Nobody understands except my best friend. But this year they didn't show them on tv and genuinly felt sad.
Apareantly nobody wants them since the box sett for all three only costs 9,99euro's. What's cheap as hell.
Great, we'll spend my best friends (roomie) b-day going out to dinner and then watching Sissi.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Siberian Kiss
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Siberian Kiss »

You guys have a real strong force to write as much as you do!!

I really have to focus on studying french as soon as posible, as I have an exam and I only know how to say " I love skirts" in french hahahaha

I'm re-reading Eclipse, and I'm liking it more than the first time. It's curious as I don't really re-read books often, but in this case I think I understand a lot more of Bella. The first time I thought she was silly!

I wanted to say a lot of things, but I'm kind of down right now. Unless I don't write here a lot, I read you everyday and I hope you don't forget me :)

I forgot to tell how I found twilight:
I was searching for my mom's birthday present on 23th December 2008 and I saw the paperback edition of twilight, so I decided to try it. Then I spent the rest of my holiday days reading, and I were to a really far mall to find the books, a cracky one!
It's silly but I'm kind of afraid of liking anything more than Twilight, as it means a lot for me right now.
love my banner, love MRK even more!!
What kind of man you are, if you are a man at all?
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

The story that BuffyGrl3 and I wrote is finished and posted on fanfiction.net.
here's the link if anyone wants to read it:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4820154/1/The_Delajio
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Siberian Kiss wrote:It's silly but I'm kind of afraid of liking anything more than Twilight, as it means a lot for me right now.
OMG! Completly not silly - I feel exactly the same at the moment! I've only been reading the books since about November and I'm so obsessed I'm scared....

Anyways hello all..new to this particular thread. Sure I'll chip in more valid stuff to read once I've caught up on the conversation.

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

We're very much aware that you read our thread, otherwise what would account for the amount of views being about 10 times the amount of posts?! :lol:

Glad you like it though.
You should all totally read mine and buffygrls story, it will make you cry.. :cry:
that's not a threat, just the truth.
Unless you have a heart of stone.....
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

MRK- I want to see what you sell!!! thats awesome. I wish i knew about ETSY when i was making jewelery. When I was on unemployment I took up the hobby. I sold a few things but not a lot I bet I could have sold more if i was on ETSY.

Ok so funny story, well not funny but it just comes to show I cant do anything very well when I am sick. I have been wanting to dye my hair black for a while now and I got a box of hair color not that long ago and thought well since i am home sick today maybe I will dye my hair. So I dyed it and when I was done drying I noticed a piece that I missed. Not bad right? I had some extra dye i could just go back and dye that piece. But then i went upstairs to ask my mom if there were any other pieces i missed and well I happened to miss a whole layer. UGH! so I had to go back out and get another box of dye which ended up being a different brand. And I dyed my whole head again and now its even. I swear being sick throws me off, I am usually amazing at dying my own hair. ugh!

So yea it wasnt that funny, but at the time it was.

Let me tell you I hate being a woman sometimes. Sorry boys its PMS time and I want to curl up and not do anything for a week!!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3