Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by jasmine »

Thanx, i love him to death and if anything happens to him, i wont forgive myself. And i hate myself for being ''annoyed'' about the money. Its just, we arent rich, and i dont have 300 euro(its the end of the month, ive got a whole ten euros in my name, well get money on tuesday at the earliest), and i have to get it somehow before monday, in cash. As if im not worried enough already. :cry:

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Oh Janny! I wish I could help you! I really do! Unfortunately all I can do is *hug* you and try to send possitive vibes your kittens way (I know he's not a kitten anymore, but as all children, they will always be kids to their parents) and hope that all will be alright and that it was just a fluke, that his brother don't get it and that you find the money somewhere. *hug*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Thanx. Hes not really that old, he will only be 2 yrs old on may the 9th.

The bloodwork was ok, his kidneys are thank gawd in perfect shape. We came early enough. :)
He had a lot of crystals in his blatter accompanied with blood. They are gonna operate him and put in a tube to get everything out, for the next few days. If he pees on his own on sunday, we can take him home on monday. (hopefully he isnt like his dad, he took out the tube everytime, and he had to stay longer)
He has to be on a specific diet for a month and after that he still has to do that, but a lighter one.(we are gonna give his brother the lighter one aswell as prevention).
We may visit every day, but she agreed with me that it could be stressfull for him, so we wont. But we may call every day to get an update, so i will do that.
My boss arranged for my other collegue to work on monday, so i can pick up Loki.

They arent gonna charge us for the whole weekend, because its not our fault theres a weekend in between. And with medicine , treatment, sleeping over, and a month of special food, it will cost us 280 euro :shock:
Thank gawd my mother in law can pay it for us, but she will need it back fast, so i think we will eat very cheap this month.
My hubby is looking for cat insurances, because hes afraid that if one of them ever gets a tumour or something big , we cant afford it and he/she will die. The prob is, insurances for cats are pretty expensive aswell. They start at 10 euros per cat per month, and you -have- to chip them, which cost money aswell. And you always have to pay 20% of the bill. But maybe we should, cause he has a point. I dont think i would ever forgive myself if one of them died, just because we couldnt afford an operation or something.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Jasmine I so sorry about your cat. I hope everything works out okay; I know how stressful it can be when your pet is sick.

Thanks You To Everyone who helped/is helping/wanted to help with my anthropology project! :D
I've been able to get enough people to volunteer! PMs on the way to those who PMed me late last night or this morning.
Seriously you all are awesome and responded faster than I thought anyone (including my friends I physically see everyday) would. *hugs Lexily* :D
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

Oh Janny, I'm sorry for what happened about your cat. :( *big hugs* I don't know what to say because really I know what your feeling right now cos I have two pet cats as well and I'm afraid they might got sick in the near future. I lost 5 cats already and they're all hit by a car so really it's much tragic. But I just hope you could get enuff money to cover all those expenses..and of course I just hope you will be okay. Don't blame yourself if something bad happened to them. You don't fail to care them so maybe their sickness is genetic right. But really, I just hope everything will be okay in the end, and it will be. *hugs*

and Ally, that's great for your project. See! your lexily won't let you down :)
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

109! :shock: :D

Jasime: Big *Hug* to you! Last year I had crazy drama with my kitties and just hearing your story brought it all back! We have 2 cats, they are brother and sister and the boy (Bear) started losing weight like crazy and by the time they figured out what was wrong with him my husband was deployed to Iraq so I had to make all the decisions on my own. And I felt so bad for my cats because they had never been separated before (my friends thought it was ridiculous that I worried about that, haha). And in the end it cost us more money than my husband would have been willing to spend (so I am glad he was gone at the time!). But pets become family and there was no way I would give him up just because he cost money (and thought he was really sick, he didn't act sick at all, so there was no way I would have put him down... though lots of people kept telling me too :evil: ). He is better now and special diet now too... he gets to eat tuna for dinner while his sister is stuck with dry crap, lol. I am so happy to hear that your MIL is able to help you guys out with the cost! I hope everything goes smoothly with your kitty! I will definitely be thinking about you guys all weekend so be sure to give updates! (That is so sweet that your vet isn't going to charge you for the weekend!)

Lieziewiezie: Welcome to the dark side! :twisted: :lol: *does a happy crazy rule breaking dance through the thread with Lieziewiezie* That really blows about that Twilight showing not being there! I almost went to see it again, but my husband put his foot down and gave me a hard time about it :( - which almost made me totally go anyway :lol: but I didn't... not too much longer for the DVD I suppose... And sorry to hear about your back pain! I have had chronic pain in one of my legs since 7th grade and the dumb doctors have never figured it out... so I just deal... seems like its gotten better over time. And Megan it was for this leg issue that I saw the evil PT people... since they didn't know what was wrong PT was dumb because they would do things and say "well, we know this isn't what's wrong, but it sounds like it should be, so we'll do these exercises anyway..." so they would torture me all the while knowing that it wouldn't really do any good. Lame... I stopped going, lol. (sorry it took me SO long to answer your question from like 100 pages ago... it kept slipping my mind!)

Well, I got up (at 6am) to feed the cats, but since I am playing hooky from class today (well, one of my classes) I am going back to bed! Whoo hoo!
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

Janny, oh sweetie, big hugs about your kitty. Sounds like you need this week to end and a better one to begin! I know how much of a wreck I used to be when we had our house bunny and he needed to be at the vets (he was a sick little thing, always in and out). Insurance is a good idea, but they may not pay for anything related to an already diagnosed problem, just depends on who offers it (of course we hadn't got it by the time our bun was diagnosed so had to pay out of pocket... thankfully the vet here took credit cards). Hope yours lets you, things like Xrays and shots get expensive really fast.

Mrs JH, welcome to the texting (SMS) band wagon! I barely talk on my phone, it's all texts, has been since uni... it's so much more convenient as you know people will answer when they can and you're not calling at a bad time... though I need to learn to switch to the phone and talking once you start a texting conversation, it takes x4 as long as s 5min phonecall sometimes haha

Cymb, I'll start doing the *get a job* dance first, then switch to the *got a job* dance after :lol: Keep your chin up, it can take a while, my bf went through a VERY long spell trying to get back on the career ladder, it can be trying and depressing, and it's better to wait and take a job you feel safe going to, that was a good call (IMHO!)

It's nice to be "talking" or having a conversation again, instead of everyone standing around twiddling their thumbs with idle chit chat!
Velvet Voice
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Velvet Voice »

Hey everyone *waves* ...so we keep going, good :D

So sorry to read about your pets being sick and your worries :( I've never had the chance to have such an affection for pets, even though I do love both cats and dogs, because I'm allergic to their hair *sigh and double sigh* At my old house I had a garden and being in the countryside cats were coming and going so I never got really attached, also because I always had to look them from a distance, if I dared cuddle them for a while I'd start sneezing and have a difficult breathing ... same happened with the two dogs I had, who always stayed in the garden (no way I can keep a pet inside the house) .. but I do believe people when they say that pets become true part of the family and obviously you suffer when they arent feeling well..

So I'm sending big hugs and love vibes to all of you, especially the one feeling low.. and Cody (hope things are going better) and Tabs, hope to see you soon on the Lex too :)

Ally glad the Lex was helpful to your project! Wish I could have done my part there, but I've been single for awhile now... so if you'll have a project about singles just ask! Urghh I used to feel fine being single, but lately sometimes it hurts a bit.. I have to say the Twilght books are a bit responsible ..and now my expectations in men are even higher than before!

Ok this was meant to be a short post and it came out a boring whining, sorry!!

Have a great day or night or both you all my dear Lexily!
*...Edward whispering Romeo's lines in my ear - his irresistible,
velvet voice...*

The Gen-Y rocks my Twilight socks
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

OMG we are still rocking this thread! WOOT WOOT! But wonder why they haven’t gotten us a new one yet? Megan ponders inquisitively and thinks maybe the mods love us and are letting us keep going or they don’t want us to have a new thread :x :o :( (tears) Just kidding!

Mrs. JH- So Celtic Woman were phenomenal. I have actually seen them before and they are just so good. I mean the costumes, choreography and instruments were wonderful as well. There voices sound like Angels and I know that is very typical to say, but seriously they do. Plus, they added a bunch of new songs for America bc they have been touring in this country for 4 years and they love it. It was amazing and I would go back in a heartbeat. I know what you mean I always watch them on PBS too :P You HAVE to go and see them!!! They will be in Morrison, CO on July 1st and July 2nd at the Red Rocks Amphitheater!

Paulinha= I am sorry about your cousin’s friend :( SO SAD!

Tabs- I wrote on the Lexily wall, but HUGS! I hope you are feeling better and dealing with this all OK. I am sure it is a lot to take on right now. Please let me know if there is anything I can do with you. I wish I had some pull with the VISA people too. How is that going?

Jasmine- I am sorry that Loki is sick :( I hope he gets better. *HUGS* I couldn’t imagine what I would do if my dog got sick. Pets are family and so hard to have to deal with that.

Our Poor Lexily and Lexlings are having a lot of trouble and tribulations right now! HUGS TO YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU ALL and hope things will get better ;)
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Honey: So glad someone else has a texting addiction too! Yay! Oh and yeah Cody is doing fine just having some issues like we all have sometimes!

Jasmine: Sorry to hear about your cat! That sounds awful! It is always hard when a loved pet is in trouble! And that you can't visit everyday will be hard! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see my puppies at the vet! Hope it all works out!

Ana: I noticed that too! I was texting one of my sisters for like an hour last night and we realized that we could have just talked for like a couple minutes and we could have been finished! Oh well, I had to get my texting fix for the night and that helped!

Dazzled: So glad to hear that Celtic Woman was amazing! I can't believe they are going to be at Red Rocks! I think I could totally go to that one! I am soo going to look in to that! That is cool they are adding some newer songs! I hadn't realized they had been here for so long! I am sooo excited now!

Ok I would post more but I am at work and my boss just walked in so I will hopefully visit later!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza