Three pages already! OK OK, could be worse I guess. This doesn't feel like TOO much to catch up on. So I had an interesting night last night ending up at some weird country western type bar with lots of drunk old men buying my friend and I drinks... well, can't complain about that I guess.Lily
- I do some jewelry making too! I've never sold anything either though, I think I'm too shy, I feel like no one will want to buy my crap. But I do make some cool stuff for myself and friends sometimes too. I always thought the Scrabble tile pendants seemed really cool, but I never had a drill or anything to use. Besides that, I'm sure I'd manage to screw that part up
I always try to keep it simple.Rose
- Aw that sounds really nice that you get to be a mentor. Sorry that it adds to your schedule, but I'm sure there are other benefits for having the position? My mom did say she'd try to visit them every day and would take pictures and whatnot to keep me updated, so that will be nice
I'm with you on the gun control. I think the US is completely out of control with gun possession. My ex had friends who had all sorts of crazy rifles... for no reason. I don't think these guys were dangerous or anything, but I just can't understand why it must be someone's right to own a gun that could take out an elephant or something.Ninna
- No no no! You mustn't be sad
Well you know you can always PM me if you ever need to vent or talk, I'm here for you *hugs* In the meantime, CHEER UP!Tabs
- Oh no, not another series to add to my list! For MRK's banners, I just right click on the banner and select "Copy Link Location" and then paste it in the signature box with (img) and (/img) except the [ and ] instead. I hope this is an all right thing to do? Seems a bit easier than what Ninna suggested. Ninna was right about the Etsy: http://www.etsy.com
. It is tough, I always get very attached to pets also. I can't wait to get a bunch someday when I settle down though. Oh my, I love Jackson too! I really want to go see his band play when I get to LA if you want to come with me! That's not too stalker/tracker-ish is it?Cappu
- My best hairdresser is also a good friend of mine who has her cosmetology license. It's great because she always does the best job, plus she does it for free! I feel like with a friend, they usually have similar tastes and know what you like, so they're less likely to screw it up. I've gotten some nasty hair cuts going to random salons before *shudders*
Ohhhh I am always the worst at picking favorites.... and only picking 3
OK I am just going to pick the first 3 that come to mind, maybe not in the right order but if I spend too much time thinking about it, I'll be sitting here for 10 minutes changing the list a hundred times.
- I used to really like Angelina Jolie but I've just gotten sick of her and don't find her as attractive as I used to. She is still hot, just not one of my personal favorites. I love slipper boots!
So for the V-Day swap, I received mine already! Somebody is lightning fast! Are we allowed to post as soon as we have received, or are we waiting for a certain point....?