Dating Thread

lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Dating Thread

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

ANNA:
Haha thanks. :]

Have you ever pretended you had a significant other, or at least a pretty serious crush, to prevent someone from asking you out/on a date?
Oh yes... Definitely. Last year, this creepy kid named Gilberto STALKED ME. Well, we've gone to school together for about five years and we've never really been friends. But he got the BIGGEST crush on me last year and he tried to become my best friend. I saw through the whole thing, but I wanted to be nice and not crush his heart. So one day he was asking me if I liked anyone and I was like, "Uh... I'm sort of 'talking' to someone. His name's Matt. He's a Freshman in college..." And so I just used Matt as an excuse when he asked me out... several times. Matt even told me it was okay... mainly because he wished it was actually true... Haha.
Last edited by lovemesomecullensss on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Christineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!: Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Wait, you might have a crush on him?? I thought you did! Well, that's totally cute. I called that too!! I'm like freaking out and don't know what else to say!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! lol

Have you ever pretended you had a significant other, or at least a pretty serious crush, to prevent someone from asking you out/on a date?
Nope. Sadly I've never been asked on a date. :?

EDIT:
Layla_Hale wrote:as for cara..she's nice and you like her, right? this would be so much easier if she was a mean skank or something
SO TRUE!
Last edited by samajama on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

Well you see, SAM... I do have a crush on him... but I don't know if I want to tell him that because I don't want him to break up with Cara and think that he can date me. He can't. He smokes. And I can't date a smoker. No matter how much I like him. I'm sure I could get him to quit, and Cara's trying to, but it's sort of a part of him... I don't know.
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Christine! he likes you too! omg...

ohkay, about the smoking thing...surely between you (as a best friend) and cara (as the girlfriend) yall can get him to quit...as for cara..she's nice and you like her, right? this would be so much easier if she was a mean skank or something....hmmm.....have to get back to you on that one...because you're right, you wouldn't want him to just randomly break up with her and run off with you...and now joey and coomer! gracious mercy, hun, soooo many men.. ;) lol

no
:P

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
XAlicexLoverX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

Nope. No one really asks me out xD It's usually the opposite.
BearHug?
Settled in Forks

Post by BearHug? »

Hey

I realise I am a terrible Nboader (Are we still called that can i ask?) but life has been wayyy complicated and i did get up at 6:30 on a saturday to post this.

For all newbies and forgetful regulars (yeah i've been gone that long) I'm Shiv :) and have a completely confusing life. ok..

List of things that have happened in the last month or so:

Me and Jord broke up.
Dan was back in the picture... until
I kissed Jord
Jay & Zoe got together
Jay & Zoe do unmentionable things
Jay dumps zoe for a girl with dodgy hair and makeup
Zoe may be pregnant (Maybe)
I threaten to castrate Jay
Zoe Cries
I dont sleep all night and get up exceptionally early to post.

Well... I must go and have a human minute will definitely be back later any comments on my situation or zoes are welcome. seriously.... Oh and i still like dan.

Too much has happened to really comment on i tried and ran out of words but I did read most of the pages i missed.
X
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

I havent had chance to get onto the lexicon boards in ages, so theres been a lot for me to read, so sorry if i miss anything out.

Samajama thanks for the advice, i dont want to tell him at the moment anyway (i will explain in my update)

Holden i know, i really dont want to be a rebound not with D because things with us are complicated anough. i mean we are best friends and so if i did go out with him as a rebound then it would make things way too complicated. i think that you are right not to trust her, and maybe you should go through the motions of dating because then you can get to know each other again. im still not sure though whether being together is the best coarse of action. i mean i know you love each other, but sometimes love isnt enough

StupidxLamb i know, it reall hurts to see him flirting with her, specially as she will do anything to get a guy. she flirts back and it irritaes me that she would do that, because she already kinda has a boyfriend (its very complicated)

Lovesmesomecullens the thing is though, im not that good at flirting, so i think he would just see through me. also although he flirts with me, i have never flirted back (because i cant) and so if i started to then he would know that something was up.

My update
so we were in school yesterday, in science and we had to go into a computer room. i got to a pc and sat down, and was about to log in, then D came and sat on my lap, so that he could log onto the computer before me. i asked him to get up so that i could get another pc and he did not. by the time he got off my lap all the computers were taken and i had to work with him. we did have fun and got it all done, but at the end of the lesson it was really weird. he asked me and my friend H who we were going to the leavers ball with. i said no one at the moment and so did she. d then said we could all og in a group together, and H said she already had a back up anyway. D the said to me that we could be each others back ups and i was so shocked that i said yes. now apparently if we cant get dates then we are going to prom togther.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Landiana:
Go you =]. That's a really obnoxious way of flirting but it totally works lol.

Yes. I actually pretended my current BF was my real BF(before he was actually my BF) so this creeper would leave me alone. And he heard me tell the creeper we were dating for the thousandth time and now we actually are dating =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3