Dating Thread

Conzoni al vento

Re: Dating Thread

Post by Conzoni al vento »

TIFFI!!!!!
SINCE WHEN ARE YOU AND BEN OFFICIALLY GOING OUT!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
PLEASE FILL ME IN!!!!!!

Marie-
hahahha. worst injury? ouch. hahaha. but atleast he'll see how tough you are. nice. its good to talk about things like that which are so human and frail. it's like you are a real person (which you are) and it all sorta makes everything better.
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

LAUREN:
I'm not sure if Andy likes me or not. I think he does, because he liked me all of last year. But he's been dating Cara for about five or six months and they're really cute and happy together. So I'm thinking he may have forgotten all about me. I'm not sure. And it's totally okay to like Tristan. You don't have to get over him if you don't want to. It's not like it's interfering with your life or anything. So you can oogle at him all you want, and eventually, I promise, the novelty will wear off. But don't think something's wrong with you for liking him? Sometimes we just can't help ourselves. :]

LENA:
I'm glad you're going to stay friends with Lu. He really does sound like a fun friend and you're right: there's no reason for you to suddenly not be friends with him. It's not his fault that he doesn't feel that way about you. I'm glad you know that. And like I told LAUREN, you don't have to stop liking Lu right away. Don't stress yourself out with trying to push Lu out of your mind. Let it happen naturally. It will happen. And this Josh guy sounds interesting haha. So if you want him (;]) I see no reason why you shouldn't flirt with him. I'm sure it'd be fun and I'm sure he'd flirt back. You might as well do something to get your mind off Lu and make you feel good. Flirting usually helps in those departments. Just have some fun with Josh. :] Oh, and about boys being pervs... Don't worry, you're attracted to horny teenage guys because all teenage guys are horny, whether they show it or not. I once heard this guy in my biology class talking to his friend while we were doing individual project presentations and every girl that walked up there, he'd go, "Would you f*ck her?" Yeah. I was traumatized. So I told the guys on my bus and they were like, "We do that all the time... Who doesn't?" So yeah. Men are pigs. Haha.

LAYLA:
Haha yeah, Joey's British. Most people are like, "Oh, a British person! That's so cool!" He gets all the attention. *rolls eyes* Haha.

MARIE:
Haha, I love you! And if I can YouTube it, I'll definitely let you guys know. ;] And you and Eli are so cute... All your texting and whatnot. If he ends up not wanting to date you, I'll honestly be MEGA surprised. So you're right not to get your hopes up too much, but you can still give in to the extreme flirting (i.e., initiating text conversations.) I'm sure it's fine. :] And I'm with you: if I could have picked who I wanted to have a crush on, it wouldn't have been Andy. But we're also like two peas in a pod... Just like you and Eli. Oh, it's funny how the world works haha. But I love hearing about you and Eli and I can't wait for a month to go by. ;] I'm sorry you may have to see Sarah when you go rock climbing, but hopefully you won't have to see Noah. *fingers crossed* :] (Oh! And I overuse smilies all the time! So I just started converting them to the kind that don't change into animation haha.)

SAM:
Hope you're feeling better and becoming less confused. And I'm glad you're finally over Mark! I'm so proud of you! *hugs*

HOLDEN:
Haha you're so cute. Yeah, I'm a little worried about being in an environment where there's going to be drinking... but Andy already told me that everyone loves me too much to pressure me to do anything. Which is good. And even if they did try to pressure me, I'd just be like, "No way, Jose!" Haha. Don't worry. There are going to be a few other people who are staying sober. So yeah. I'll be fine. :] But I'm going to now say the same thing to you about your situation... Please be careful! For me? Really. You said yourself you think it's a bad idea and you feel yourself falling for her all over again. Not good signs. And she was being distant? No, she was being Elke. She always does that. Awww, HOLDEN. I love you and I worry about you and I don't want to have to worry about you! So watch yourself, man. Keep YOUR HAPPINESS first priority, always. :] (Oh, and to what you just wrote @ MARIE... 10% chance? Okay, so if you have a million dollars and there's a 10% chance you could double it at a craps table, do you roll the dice? NO! Those are chances you just don't take, and it's the same with taking chances with your feelings. Just look at it that way for a second.)

GRAN:
Haha yeah... there are a lot... and I actually may have a crush on Andy so... haha yeah. Lol. :] I totally know what you mean about boys. They can be so immature at our age. But we just have to deal with it. And you shouldn't swear off dating... you should swear off dating guys who are immature and not worth dating. Lol. Really, if you like this guy, go for it. Have fun. Who cares if he's popular? That doesn't mean he's unattainable. And you must like him for a reason, so start flirting with him and see where the wind blows you. Just have fun. Really. Good luck. :]

TIFFI:
Haha changing your vote again? Okay, that's fine. I'll tally that up. ;] And I'm glad things are good with Ben. And that he's not gay... hahaha. :]

VAL:
Lol, your first kiss story was funny. Even if it wasn't the greatest first kiss, it probably makes for an interesting story to tell your future soulmate... haha. :]

LANDIANA:
I think it's good for you to wait. Maybe a couple weeks. Until he's over this girl who crushed his heart. Because everyone's right, you don't want to be the rebound girl. So when it appears that he's feeling a bit better, just tell him, "The reason I couldn't give you advice about getting back together with you is because I like you." Or, you know, a variation of that haha. Plus, waiting will give you time to think about how you want to approach it. So there's no rush since he's fresh out of a relationship. But just maybe flirt a little bit with him; get your foot in the door, so to speak. ;]

KKSWMMR:
Thanks for all your advice and I wish you all the happiness in the world! :]

MYSTICAL:
Haha, I'm glad that the situations at least got cleared up, though. :]

As for me:
Sort of a busy day, boy-wise.
On the bus this morning, Jordan was like, "Why don't you text me anymore?" And I was like, "Do you want me to? Okay, I will. I mean, you know you can text me, right?" And he said, "But I'm afraid you won't want to talk to me." He's silly. And then he said, "We should go to the movies some time. My girlfriend doesn't like going to the movies, so I never get to go anymore. We should go together." I just said, "Hmmm, yeah..." Haha. Weird. It's not like it'd be a date, but it'd be weird.
Joey lavished me with compliments, as usual. *rolls eyes* Haha.
Coomer was all over me in Photo. He wasn't even there the whole class, because he's on run crew for my show and the other cast had a matinee, but when he was there he was like attached to my hip. :/
Tim called me last night. Why? Question about homework. Literally our conversation was, "Hey, do we need to use MLA on the English homework?" "No." "Okay, bye." Not even a friendly bout of small talk? Really, Tim? That's low. But apparently he's coming to my show tomorrow night... Whatever.
I rode the bus this afternoon for the first time in forever and my friend Marshall was riding. And I just realized how much I LOVE THIS KID TO DEATH. I don't like him like that, if that's what you're thinking, I just love him. He makes me smile. We were best friends last year, but we have no classes this year and we're never on the bus. Bummer. I miss that kid.
Andy is seriously going crazy not knowing who it is. He's like, "I can't wait till tomorrow!" He's been asking me to tell him all afternoon haha. Last night, I told him that I told my mom the boys weren't spending the night at the cast party so that she'd let me go and he was like, "Good! I don't know what I'd do without you." Lol. So then I was texting him earlier and I was like, "I have a feeling you've got a guess as to who it is?" And he didn't want to tell me, but I got it out of him. (It was our friend Eliot, whom I LOVE dearly, but not like that... Haha.) And he said, "I have a 'no' list." And guess what? Among Coomer, Joey, and others... He's on it. Lol. He really has no idea... So he said, "Just tell me, is it someone on the 'no' list?" I wouldn't tell him, though. He got mad. So I said, "You still love me." And he said, "Yes! I love you more than life." Haha, oh jeez, Andy.

So this is off topic, but I just found out that my theatre class is doing The Laramie Project (the story of Matthew Shepard) for our workshop! If you know of that play, then... yeah. I love it. It's going to be amazing.

Off to do homework... I may not be on tomorrow at all because I think I'm going home with my friend Emily before the show... so if I don't talk to you guys until then, wish me luck with telling Andy! Haha. :]
holdencaulfield

Post by holdencaulfield »

lovemesomecullensss: Thanks. :oops: Ok, I'm not going to worry about you then, but I probably still will. I don't want anyone to try and hurt you. I want you to be safe, so try for me. Yes, you do have a point. Maybe it is a bad choice for me to be with her. She makes me happy sometimes, but not all the time. I think that I'm just going to play it safe for awhile and be just friendly with her and see what happens. If things go well then maybe I will get back together with it, but I just don't know. Sometimes hanging out with her is like magic :D , and then other times it's like being stabbed in the back :evil: . So I'm just going to be very very careful with this for the time being. But I think that I may just need to stay not with her. Wow, you are like a total player with the boys lol jk jk. Well I'm sorry that many of those guys are being really obnoxious, but I hope that things go well with the show tomorrow. Good luck!

x_mystical_dreams: Yea, I'm just going to have to be very careful. Well I hope that you giving him a hint helped. I'm sorry that things had to be rather blunt in math class but that's probably good that you got the point across lol.
1luvcharlie
Settled in Forks

Post by 1luvcharlie »

Okay so I just got back from being out of town. My great uncle died and me and my mom flew out to help with the arrangements and help my great aunt cause she was a mess. Yeah it sucked, then i had to catch up in all my classes and my parents banned me from the computer until all my assignments were caught up.

Im ssssooooooorrrrryyy i missed Lena's and Marie's birthdays!!!! I'm so so so sorry! So happy belated birthday to you!

Im only on page 77 so i have alot to read!

This is so off topic but i just wanted to say happy birthday!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Christine: Thanks, love!! *hugs* And HOLY CRAP!!!! It's TOMORROW?!?!?!?!!? I totally forgot. :? But now, I'm sooo excited. I can't wait to hear what happens. You better inform us! :lol: Love you!

1luvcharlie: Oh, I'm so sorry about your uncle! *hugs* We've missed you!! :(
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

con!!!!! lol (im soo not used to callin u lena) yea last saturday it was official. ben didnt talk like AT ALL and tj explained that 'he rele likes meh and doesnt kno wt to say' and then i was rele let down cuz he didnt ask me out, but then i was at an afterparty (he had gone home) and he called me up saying "hey i rele like you" and then he asked me out and i said "haha i was wondering when youd ask. and yes. of course. (: " and i later found out that he didnt talk cuz HE WAS SO NEARVOUS lol awwww and...yea wer going out
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

Thank you everyone for your advice on Tristan. I couldn't tell him how i feel or how i've felt. Mainly because i don't have the guts, but also because it would just be really awkward, and i think he still has a girlfriend..so that'd be bad. But yeah, i'm not denying the fact i like him anymore, i just can't avoid it. I guess i'll just have to wait it out, and hope my feelings for him die down. Not seeing him really helps, so i'm trying to sort of avoid him lately. Hope it works. Thanks again you all, you're guys are the best. :)

Marie: I'm so happy for you and Eli, he seems to really like you, and you likewise. :D

Lena: I agree with what you said, i don't think you should ignore Lu just because of all of this. You guys seem like good friends, and losing him as a friend is not something you want, of course not. And you never know, maybe down the road something could happen, but always stay friends. You shouldn't lose such a great friend over this.

x_mystical_dreams: Well thats good he realizes you guys aren't dating. Obviously he really likes you, why else would he remember the EXACT date you guys met. And i'm not gonna lie..that's sort of creepy..lol.

Christine: Goodness girl! You seem to have so many guys in your life! :lol: And i still think Andy likes you, why else would he be soooo curious? Good luck telling him! I can't wait to hear what happens! And good luck on your show too. :D

1luvcharlie: I"m really sorry about your great uncle, that's never any fun. :( I hope all is going well for you and your family.
randomness bum<3
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Marie: You and Eli are so sweet! Just one month longer, and I’m sure he’ll be your boyfriend. Hope you have fun rock climbing and maybe Sarah will trip in a revolving door and get a concussion. :D That way she won’t be able to go rock climbing (oh darn! ;) ). maybe you won’t run into Noah! :)

kkswmmr114: I’m so glad everything worked out for you and thank you for the advice…I will definitely try to put it to good use. :)

Sam: Amanda hugged you? That’s just a bit over the top…..and weird…on probably uncomfortable on your part…

tiffi: well, it’s always a good thing to know that your boyfriend doesn’t have a gay lover who happens to be one of your friends….and that he is engaged to him… ;)

x_mystical_dreams: (its georgina, right?) haha surely he picked up on it after that many times…if not, you may have to start speaking caveman (me no like you bob…) :lol:

LSMC: goodness, tim, lets not get too friendly here! He seems kinda moody to me sometimes… and GOOD LUCK TELLING ANDY!!! :D silly boy doesn’t have a clue… :mrgreen:

1luvcharlie: I’m so sorry about your uncle! :cry: (since your probably wondering who I am, I’m Layla *shakes hand* and i' ma newbie 'round here :) )

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
lovemesomecullensss

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

HOLDEN:
Okay. And I'm glad you're really thinking about it. :] And hey, don't hate the player, hate the game. ;] Kiddddddddding. Thanks, though. :]

1LUVCHARLIE:
We've missed you! How's Mike? :]

And thanks to everyone else. Tomorrow is going to be interesting for sure... :]
Granuaile
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Granuaile »

Oh, everyone, I'm sorry! I tried to post yesterday but the lex went berserk on me! Gak. Now:
Marie: There is always a chance that things will be absolutely perfect.
Lauren: Ra ra! Everything is moving forward? Or no such luck?!?!?!
Lena: Do the right thing, but first be VERY SURE you know what it is. And of course, life being life the right thing for you is going to be different for the right thing for other people. I shouldn't have said that yesterday. It is not very nice, AT ALL! But it would get you your way! :lol:
Holden: Stay sweet, and don't let the scars placed 'pon your heart ravage your life forever. Teehee!
x_mystical_dreams: Ok, I'm gonna hafta ask: what's ur story? Who is this mouth-like guy?
Tiffi: I am shocked! I soo need to keep up!
Mystical: Tim sounds scared, and shy. Does he know about all the boy's you're juggling? 'Cause that would do it.
My update: This isn't really an update, I just forgot to mention. Hot Ukrainian Guy (His real name isn't that, I just call him that. Giggle.) Is always on his cell phone after school, which is when I see him, so no conversation there. Other than that I see him in P. E. I could try talking to him there, but he's usually surrounded by friends...
Who needs imagination when there is Reality?
Answer: me

I wish our posts were graded, since this is what I'm doing instead of homework!

I am NOT bothering to learn ALL of your names. First come, first serve. And I'm done serving.