Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward

What should we call our obsession with Edward?

Edwardtose
2%
Edwarditis
35%
Under the Edward Spell
26%
Edwardaisis
4%
Edwardafied
32%

Total votes: 91

JustNicole
Settled in Forks

Re: Ice Ice Baby--Team Edward thread

Post by JustNicole »

Favorite moment.... in BD has to be the whole feathers scene... but, I also love how Edward is so distraught over the fear that he hurt Bella. I thought that was sexy... mostly because he always puts her safety above all else.. and then Bella was frustrated because Edward killed her buzz. so cute.

One word to describe Edward.... TIMELESS
I think he is sexy because he carries himself in such an elegant manner (from a previous time period), yet he is current as well. He is very sexy!
I think the sun is best viewed at midnight!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:yay edward!! i always loved him. how did i not find this thread before?

and a word to describe how i love edward? i'll go with an obvious one--unconditionally. because even though he LEFT in new moon and BROKE my heart and even though sometimes he's a little controlling (though i not-so-secretly love that) and even though he is, sadly, fictional, i could never stop loving him. no matter what.

my favorite BD edward/bella moment....oh jeez. it's gotta be the honeymoon--just all of it. especially when he carries her into the house with like one arm (i'm not making this up am i? sometimes i do that...but i don't think so) because that's just hot. i dunno if it's humanly (haha) possible, but if a guy could carry me with just one arm....yea. YEA. also i love when he and bella go hunting...and do other vampire things ;)

if i told my parents i was marrying edward, i don't think they would believe me. seriously. i would tell them and they'd be like "chyea, okay. sure." i'm 19 and i don't think they would believe i'd do anything so rash. then again my mom did think that i randomly got a tattoo one day when there was no basis to believe that so i dunno...point is, they wouldn't believe me and i'd say "okay then" and marry him and then they could freak out later :D

though i do think my mom would want grandbabies--i swear, she's already stocking up on coloring books and stuff. mind you none of my siblings are even close to getting married/having kids. she's going a little crazy....but that's beside the point.

sigh. i just love edward. oh and ps--i just had a dream about him while i was taking my nap. we were someplace sunny, but we weren't outside, sadly. still a good dream. hehe.
I LOVE this post <333...

haha, your mom stocking up colouring books? so cute <333

ahhhh, what a good dream. i envy you. i have never had a dream about edward. i've had rob dreams but never edward...what has the world come to? *shakes head*

JustNicole on - no doubt about that. Sexy doesn't even cover it....*dreamssss*
did anyone beside myself like actaully started freaking/drooling/swooning/heart accelerating when edward said the word 'sexy' in eclipse
i swear. i almost died....<333
i actaully started hyperventlaiting and i couldn't...breathe. it was impossible. i was just like "auuuhh...edward..."
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^huh. that would me me! i laughed and freaked out when he said that! i was so excited. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Does anyone have a favorite Edward quote?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

debussygirl wrote:Does anyone have a favorite Edward quote?
The first thing he says to Bella... "Hello... My name is Edward Cullen. I didn’t have a chance to introduce myself last week. You must be Bella Swan.” Ahh! so sweet and it's just the introduction! :P

I think it's just the name and the him saying it... :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Let's go with... "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Just the way i imagine him saying that is so funny, and sweet. He is like sighing like "Why the heck am I doing this?!" and smirking like"Yes, muahhaha! She fell for me!".

Sorry. That's just how I imagined it.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

AliceLauren wrote:
Let's go with... "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Just the way i imagine him saying that is so funny, and sweet. He is like sighing like "Why the heck am I doing this?!" and smirking like"Yes, muahhaha! She fell for me!".

Sorry. That's just how I imagined it.
Haha! that's great! i think in a way that is exactly what he is saying! You know i've heard this quote so many times out of context (with Edward not saying them) just willy-nilly and it sounds really weird knowing that he actually says that. It's the best line though. :)
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

twilighter1193 wrote:
The first thing he says to Bella... "Hello... My name is Edward Cullen. I didn’t have a chance to introduce myself last week. You must be Bella Swan.” Ahh! so sweet and it's just the introduction! :P

I think it's just the name and the him saying it... :D
*DIES*
that IS a really good quote. ahh...i lurve it <3333
and it makes me swoon.
you're right, him saying his name is just...dazzling <333
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhh

umm, my favourite quote. i actaully don't think i have one because i LOVE everything he says and it's hard to choose when you love everything, y'know. from twilight i like it when he was saying "Hmmm. . . ," he mused as he quickly finished. "it seems I'm going to have to tamper with your memory"

siigh, i'd love it if HE tampered with my memory.
^___________~
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

^^ haha me too. My favorite quote is "I am tired of trying to stay away from you so I am giving up." Only those of us who read Midnight Sun would know that he is really completely in love with her by then =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Twilight_Awakening wrote:
Oh, I have another topic. If you were dating Edward (haha, we can all dream, right?) and you told your parents that you were getting married to him (let's say they were ignorant about him being a vampire) how do you think they'd react?
My mom would be ecstatic that I was going to end up an old maid! And that I found an intelligent, polite, gentleman?! She'd love him instantly. But she would wonder why I kept my boyfriend a secret. I think my stepdad would be won over by Edward too. But Edward probably looks his 17 years physically and that would bother them, and bother me. I look younger than my 24 years, but not 17, 19 maybe! I couldn't get past the truth- Edward is physically 17, not legal, and much younger than myself. :cry:

As for my favorite Edward quote, I just love anything he says! How can I choose?
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back