Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward

What should we call our obsession with Edward?

Edwardtose
2%
Edwarditis
35%
Under the Edward Spell
26%
Edwardaisis
4%
Edwardafied
32%

Total votes: 91

Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

Bellbird Cullen wrote:CAN I JOIN TEAM EDWARD!!??

WHOA this is like a dream come true! My intense love for Edward can finally be truely understood and empathised with by many!

I have to admit it is his curteous, protecting but gentle, considerate nature that gets me everytime... SIGH... i only wish a human could exist with all of Edwards traits... HEAVY SIGH....

On one of the first pages it was asked what everybody's favourite Edward BD moment was - and i have the agree with another poster - the whole wedding saga. To see Edward that happy really hit home hard [yes i got a little choked] and then this was doubled when Bella had that massive realisation that Edward was all hers too - it was just SOOOOO GREAT that Edward could really get his dream fulfilled of marrying and to have Bella cooperate just made it more enriching and perfect for Edward. It was HIS moment that he'd been wishing for - and he got it. I'm glad he got that.

GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!
I totally agree!!! I'm rereading twilight for about the millionth time, and I just got to the part when the nomads come in the baseball game. When James crouches and then Edward does the same and snarls his bone-chilling snarl, it displays his intense love and devotion for Bella (and desire to protect her) in ways he's never really verbalized up until this point.
And what you said about the wedding.... absolutely, totally perfect. I couldn't have said it better myself. What hit me the most was that after all these years, Edward was genuinely happy, married to the woman he loved more than anyone/anything, and Bella wasn't being difficult about it. It's like he was waiting for so long, and he finally got what he deserved (in a good way :)).
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
edwardisperfection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardisperfection »

I AM TOTALLY FREAKING TEAM EDWARD.
I have never been in love with a fictional character before now.
And I can't believe I just discovered this thread! My life is now truly complete.

And I don't know if I mentioned it already but.... I LOVE EDWARD!
And no I'm not ashamed.
I have already written to Santa, because all i want for Christmas is Edward FREAKING Cullen.
TeamEdward
Bringing sexyback since 1901.
"So the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a lucky lamb."
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

anyone can join team edward.
there are rules floating around somewhere, but right now NO MORE POSTING!

we are already at 101 pages! has anyone PMed a mod? i'm doing it now..
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ok...here it goes...I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN AND I'M STEALING HIM FROM ALL OF YOU AND RUNNING AWAY WITH HIM TO A SPARKLY MEADOW WHERE HE CAN GLITTER FOR ME CONSTANTLY AND WE ARE NEVER COMING BACK!! :lol: OK I got my Edward feelings out. :D