What are you reading?

addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: What are you reading?

Post by addictedbooklover »

How I Live Now, by Meg Rosoff is a bit like Twilight, a love story. To anyone who loves Edward: the guy is called Edmond! Close enough?

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I just started book #3 from the pretty little liars series. This reads to fast, it's insane. Very nice reads though.
I wanna know what happened.
Anybody here that read them allready? I wanna know if we'll ever find out who A is. Don't post it here, but can you please pm me if you know? No details, or telling me who it is, just a yes or a no. (I know, I'm difficult, but I need to know. It's driving me insane and I have a thought of who it might be, so I wanna know if the picture ever will be cleared). And, is there ever gonna be a book 5? Or is this it? 4 books. If there are 5 I think it's unlike the mystery every will be solved right?

I also received the first two books from the Gemma Doyle Trilogy. So I'm very excited for those...
After I finish book 4 of the pretty little liars series that is.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:
x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:I just started reading lover eternal the second BDB book love it so far!
Rhage! I love Rhage :D

So, I'm still on The Host. I haven't been able to read much, with school and all that, but I really like it so far.
Ahh I know! I stayed up and read 200 pages last night so I'm dog tired this morning but it was worth it, I really love Rhage, now only 250 pages to go...
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I'm shaking in my boots, I'm reading the book right before Acheron's in the Dark-Hunter series. Its Xypher's book called Dream-Chaser. This series has just blown me away - the author is incredibly talented.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I'm reading Evermore. It's SO GOOD!!!! I'm halfway through with it. I definitley reccomend it. :D
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

I just finished the Hunger Games. Wow very good and so unlike anything I have ever read. Can't wait for the next one.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Dazzled_by_Cullens wrote:I just finished the Hunger Games. Wow very good and so unlike anything I have ever read. Can't wait for the next one.
I LOVE THAT BOOK! are you Team Peeta or Team Gale???

I just finished Uglies Pretties and Specials. Now I need to go buy Extras.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Persistance of Memory. My third favorite vampire novel (after Midnight Predator and Demon in my View of course)making number 4 Shattered Mirror, and number 5 In The Forests of The Night. I love killer vamps.

Just realized my entire list was written by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, I wonder if that means anything?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

maddy<3twilight wrote: I just finished Uglies Pretties and Specials. Now I need to go buy Extras.
I've read those! But Extras isn't that great, don't expect anything anywhere near as good as the first 3.
maddy<3twilight wrote: Dazzled_by_Cullens wrote:I just finished the Hunger Games. Wow very good and so unlike anything I have ever read. Can't wait for the next one.

I've read that one too! I know you weren't asking me, but I'm Team Gale. I always seem to be in the minority :lol:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

addictedbooklover wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote: I just finished Uglies Pretties and Specials. Now I need to go buy Extras.
I've read those! But Extras isn't that great, don't expect anything anywhere near as good as the first 3.
maddy<3twilight wrote: Dazzled_by_Cullens wrote:I just finished the Hunger Games. Wow very good and so unlike anything I have ever read. Can't wait for the next one.

I've read that one too! I know you weren't asking me, but I'm Team Gale. I always seem to be in the minority :lol:
I didn't really expect it to be as good...

WHAT!?!?! I am so team Peeta!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~