What are you reading?

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: What are you reading?

Post by -Jasper »

rereading City of Ashes.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

Snowstone - just hang around on this forum and you'll have a really good list to choose from -- I've gotten several ideas from here.

I'm almost done with Everlost by Neal Shusterman and I have REALLY enjoyed it, basically I can't put it down. I would recommend it to anyone. (Can't remember who on here recommended it, but thank you! You're right, it is really good!) :D

I also started to read a book called Replay by Ken Grimwood, the idea is fantastic -- it's about a guy who dies of a heart attack (this isn't a spoiler -- happens on the first page) and he goes back in time to when he was 18 yrs old and gets to live his life over again, with all of his memories intact from his first life. I don't want to spoil anything but here is a big *WARNING*: there is sexual content that is not suitable for . . . well, anyone -- it's way too much. I've stopped reading it twice, but it's such a good story I came back to it. You just have to be good at skimming (you can pretty much skip an entire chapter and be OK). So anyway, consider yourself warned. My brother-in-law has read it before and says it's worth the read for the ending so I'll probably have to finish it, he says I've already gotten past the worst of it. I'll let you know if it was worth it and exactly what to stay away from. If anyone has read The Time Travelers Wife it is kind of the same idea but not exactly the same -- also a good book with an excellent idea, but there was some crap thrown into that one too. What is with these authors??? GRRRR . . . but anyway, The Time Traveler's Wife is going to be a movie, coming out this September I believe -- should be really good (if they left out the crap)!! :)
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I read Wake by Lisa McMann and now I'm trying to find teh next one in the series!

And I started The Vampire Academy books...made it thru the 1st one and am on the second now. I like Rose...she's a great character.

Thank you Naureen!!
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

fanMNM wrote:I read Wake by Lisa McMann and now I'm trying to find teh next one in the series!

And I started The Vampire Academy books...made it thru the 1st one and am on the second now. I like Rose...she's a great character.
I really like the Vampire Academy books -- they get better as they go along. The 4th one is coming out in August!! :P
I like Rose too, she is such a strong voice and she kicks some serious butt. ;)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I have Bloodhound (Tamora Pierce) waiting for me at the library, and I can't go get it because I'm going on a Pioneer Trek and won't be able to read it! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
And I'm still on the Goblet of Fire, and I'm trying my hardest not to cheer for Cedric to die. Robert has ruined the books for me, almost. Its very sad. I had such a nice little Cedric in my head too, before he came along...
Snowstone
Learning to Love Green

Post by Snowstone »

Anyone has an account in goodreads.com?
My Twitter
Check my little stories and photos, and give me some feedback
My FictionPress Profile
My Deviantart Profile
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I'm reading Wicked Lovely. I'm not that far into it, but it's very good from what I've read so far. :) Next I think I'm gonna read Blue Bloods (which I got halfway into before, but all the clothing description was pissing me off. I'm gonna try it again because the plot is intriguing). Unless Blue Moon (the second book in the Evermore series) comes in the mail before I finish WL. If it does, I'll put it down to read Blue Moon, haha. I'm so excited for it!!!! :D But yeah, I've heard good things about Wicked Lovely. Seth = <3.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Edward Cullen Fan wrote:I'm reading Wicked Lovely. I'm not that far into it, but it's very good from what I've read so far. :) Next I think I'm gonna read Blue Bloods (which I got halfway into before, but all the clothing description was pissing me off. I'm gonna try it again because the plot is intriguing). Unless Blue Moon (the second book in the Evermore series) comes in the mail before I finish WL. If it does, I'll put it down to read Blue Moon, haha. I'm so excited for it!!!! :D But yeah, I've heard good things about Wicked Lovely. Seth = <3.
i love seth but don't even read ink exchange. it s the most boring book i have read in my life...
and blue bloods is my 2nd favourite book ever!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Snowstone I do not have a goodreads account but I do have a shelfari account. I am Una there, feel free to look at my shelf, it's fairly eclectic although lately there is a lot of romance (paranormal genre) and vampire novels.

I finished Dead and Gone the latest book in the Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries and it was the best book in the series so far! Loved it! I've also hit 100 books so far this year.

Now I think I'm going to read Nina Kiriki Hoffman's The Thread that Binds the Bones. If I can't get into it, I may read The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance. We'll see...
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

City of Bones- Cassandra Clare
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!