Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

ok what do you think is alices fave place to shop for jasper... cause im guessing that he doesnt shop for himself!!
I can sooo see Alice picking everything out for Jasper and Jasper just going along with it because really he doesn't mind it saves him the hassle. I agree with the whole getting clothes made for him and designer outfits.

Do you think Alice instantly bonded with the Cullens? Or did it take a while for her to settle in?
She's really bubbly and makes friends easily so I think she settled right in. I think Jasper would have found it harder but with Alice there that made it a whole lot easier. Plus she would have seen that they were going to be this great strong family so she jumped right in without hesitation!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

Welcome Jenni, Heather, and Jess! I'm Gabi. :D
edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:If Alice were do have another wedding, who would she have plan it? Or would she do everything herself?
She would definitely plan it herself. She jumps at the opportunity to plan any kind of party, as we know from Eclipse (The graduation party and Bella and Edward's wedding). She would have so much fun making herself pretty and making sure everything was perfect. :)
Chloe- wow, I thought you only made the EDC site! :o you're really good!

Kay, next question:
I think she would shop at really high-end stores:
Prada, Armani, maybe even some Ralph Lauren... very different from what he wore when he was human.

Do you think Alice instantly bonded with the Cullens? Or did it take a while for her to settle in?
Because of her bubbly nature and her already knowing everything about them, she instantly bonded with the Cullens. That, and Jasper probably affected their emotions so that everyone would love her. I mean, they would anyway, but Jasper would be paranoid 'cuz he loves her so much. (Awwwwww)
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
~Nope, just Sarah :)

- What career path do you want to follow here?
~ partier!

- Why did you want to join Team Alice?
~ I think Alice is so cute and she is my favorite character.

- What is your favorite thing about Alice?
~ My favorite thing about Alice is her visions. That's what makes her that much more interesting to me.

- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?
~"How opposed are you to Grand Theft Auto?" LOVE HER!!!

- Is there anything else you want to share?

~ I LOVE ALICE!!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I imagine she bonded with the Cullen just like she bonded with Bella.
She saw that it was going to happen and knew how close they would all be so she just immediately jumped in. She knew that her and Jasper were going to be apart of their close family so why put off the inevitable?

If Alice were do have another wedding, who would she have plan it? Or would she do everything herself?
I imagine her defiantly planning it herself.
Nobody else knows fashion (whether it be interior or clothing) as well as Alice so why let anyone else plan the party of the year?
Plus, you know if she did let someone else try and plan it, she would see them doing something wrong and would have to interfere.

What celebrities would Alice invite to her parties?
Defiantly the fashionistas…Victoria Beckham, Rihanna and Heidi Clum. And of course their beautiful husbands.
She may even invite a comedian or to (Dane Cook perhaps) just incase Emmett has to step out for some reason and she wants to keep the party “happy”.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

Welcome Sarah! I'm Gabi, resident bag carrier. :)
Heather- wow, good comparison to when she saw Bella! I never would have thought of that.

To stay on topic, I'm going to ask a question....
What do you think Alice would be like (as a vamp) if she hadn't found Jasper? Also, would she still be a vegetarian?
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

What do you think Alice would be like (as a vamp) if she hadn't found Jasper? Also, would she still be a vegetarian?
I think Alice would be kind of the same, but I don't think she would be as happy. She clearly loves Jasper. And she wouldn't have found a mate so that would be very unappetizing to her. lol I think she would still be a vegetarian because I believe she cares for humans and is a truely good person. :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

yaaaaaaaaaaay a alice thread you have no idea how long i have been wanting this

- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?=
raven if you want

- What career path do you want to follow here?[/b]
hm i am going to have to say boucer becouse i get in trouble a lot at school so it would be fun to get other people in trouble
- Why did you want to join Team Alice?[/b]
becouse she is one of the first people out of the cullens i liked
- What is your favorite thing about Alice?[/b]
her enthusiasum
- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?[/b]
i love them all
- Is there anything else you want to share?[/b]
not..really
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

-What do you think Alice would be like (as a vamp) if she hadn't found Jasper? Also, would she still be a vegetarian?

Alice just wouldn't be Alice without Jasper. Sure, she'd still be spunky and have her visions, but love...I don't know, it's the thing that gave her her reason for being. I'm not sure. Okay, look at how SM described the difference Bella saw in the world after she became a vampire. Everything was...more. Colors were brighter and more powerful. Sounds were louder and clearer. Emotions and physical interactions were more meaningful and intense. That's kind of the difference we'd see in the two Alices. Alice without Jasper would be kind and fun and everything, but Alice WITH Jasper is Alice vampire-ized. Brighter and clearer and more beautiful and more intense! Does that make any sense?

And I truly believe she'd be a veggie-vamp whether Jasper was in her life or not. She's too caring, kind, and sympathetic to eat people. She's sees the love they're capable of, their compassion, and their capacity for good. I bet if she was human now, she'd even be a vegetarian.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
You can just call me FLM, if my name is too long :)

What career path do you want to follow here?
Security, please :)

Why did you want to join Team Alice?
'Cause Alice rules. Easily my favourite character. I'm surprised she didn't already have a Team!

What is your favorite thing about Alice?
Endless optomism. Because this goes into everything that Alice is and does: like she refuses to believe there's nothing she can do (such as saving Edward in New Moon, saving everyone in Breaking Dawn), and she lightens everything up (obvious example: saving Jasper!).

Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?
SO many. First three that I thought of:
  • "Calm down, Jacob Black," Alice ordered. "You don't want to do that so close to her." - Alice, New Moon page 414. Alice gets badass!
    "I'm not supposed to drive it around Forks, but if you want, we could see how long it takes to get from here to L.A. - I bet I could have you back by midnight." - Alice, Eclipse, page 146.
    "Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak, who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into." - Edward, Eclipse, page 302.

Is there anything else you want to share?
Nope :)that's about it!
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Welcome Sarah, FLM and Raven! :P I'm Emmaline for those who doesn't already know. Hehe

I can see Alice shopping for Jasper at Express. I mean, from what he wears in the movie, I'm sure you can find a lot of clothes like that in Express! And I'm pretty sure Alice warmed up to the Cullens right away. (Judging from how she automatically asked where her room was in Eclipse!)

Why do you think Alice/Jasper's relationship is so much more discrete compared to Rosalie/Emmetts?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.