Randomness ~ The 11th

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i don't like the new look of the lex. i miss the picture of edward and bella up top!
i hope this didn't just happen on my computer for whatever reason, cuz otherwise i'm gonna sound crazy....

anyway, i figured i should have a farewell post to randomness the 11th! it's been entirely too long and, no, i don't think i'll miss you. i'm sorry. :lol:

i really should tell myself to do more posts on number 12. randomness has to regain the title of coolest thread! (what if there actually were titles for coolest threads....?) anyway. hmm. new name....er, A Dozen Randies? lmao. probably not. i dunno!

ho hum. i should do research for my lit paper i guess. and then contemplate reading for spanish....really i might just go to bed early.
i also kinda want a pot pie. random, i know...but that's the way the thread works, right?

peace out, girl scouts! <3
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I hate this new design! I can't take it when the text goes from one end of the screen to another, it gives me a headache! Where is my costumize button? FF.net have one...

If this keeps up, I'll have to abandone the Lex. I haven't been here for 5 minutes yet, and my head is already pounding. YUCK!

Goodbye Randomness #11. It's about time! You're months overdue. *rubs hands, eagerly awaiting #12*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi randies

Wow were nearly done with 11 huh? I only joined on 11 so its sad to see my 1st randomness thread go…

What does everyone think to the new lex layout? I cant decide whether I like it or not its ok I guess.

I didn’t get any pranks played on me for April fools so I was happy about that a few people tried but I caught them out.

I finished reading frostbite yesterday and it was amazing I loved it.

I think im getting used to the time change now.

Any-ho I better go ahh that rhymes! This could possibly be my last post in randomness 11! Goodbye old friend *salutes*
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя