Randomness ~ The 11th

x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi randies!

I’m so excited because frostbite and shadow kiss arrived from amazon this morning! I cant read them yet though seems I’ve borrowed a book from my friend and the library so im going to read them first. Deven I love Dimitri too! He’s mighty fine looking in my head!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!

My randomness is that I had a really bad nights sleep.
I’m so glad the weekends almost here!
I’m really excited for Sunday
And I had a really yum Chinese last night

That’s all for now <3
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!

I love you! you are awesome! i hope you have a good one. how lucky to have a b-day on friday. Mine is always sunday or wednesday it seems.

Randies~
I wonder if you all have noticed that the buzz on Robert pattinson hasn't gone away. Even tho New Moon is mostly JACOB (GAG) Taylor is still no where near what Rob is. YAY! TEAM ROB!

But Taylor---- dang boi! lookin good. thats one tight bod.

I have another kidney infection i am on antibiotics. Im going back to sleep.

Hope everything is well in twilight land.

PS- How many times have you all watched your Twilight dvd/ extras.

also i spend 100 dollars at walmart on twilight stuff! i got all the pins, a team edward shirt, a edward and bella messenger bag. a Bad vamps shirt and a few key chains. WOOT.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

lynz: just added you to fb (i'm kalai ;) ) and i hope your better.

happy birthday mary.. :D

i'm so sleepy and hungry.

i love writing and being on my own. :D

i'm doing my nails at work.. (evil!!)

i want to eat bacon sandwich.

my chucks are duct tape.

i love jackson rathbone.

ok.. i'm not making sense. :D
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi Randies. :D

I'm tired and feeling kind of ill. I just want to curl up in bed, but then I wouldn't be able to get to sleep
later. *yawn*

The mug in front of me says: 'Only have kids if you can handle a gun'
Where does my mum get all these mugs from?

This is only a quickie because I'm tired and I'm going to make some more tea and try and wake myself up.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY! I LOVE YOU! <3

Hey randies :]

Today has been a l-o-n-g day. I'm extremely exhausted and it's still not even close to being done.
I may or may not be on the computer for a while. I'm not sure yet, it really depends on how the rest of the day goes...

I don't have much to report on...
but I hope everyone else has had a good day! I love you all.

I'm nauseous. and it stucks :(

Anyway, if I'm not around for a while, then I will miss you all terribly! haha
Love you all <3
Shel.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello randies!!!

thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes!! my day so far has been pretty good, so yay! :lol:

i would like to inform you all that at midnight last night, i was celebrating the kick-off of my birthday by being in the middle of an intense and impromptu dance party with my friends haha. i was fantastic. spontaneous dance parties are ALWAYS the best and, in my opinion, the ONLY way to celebrate your last few minutes of teenagedom.

oh! i'm super excited about seeing my name on the lex's birthday list too!! haha i guess it's a good thing that i changed my birthday year from 1918 to 1989.....or else today it would say that i was 91!! :lol: man, now i want to change it again just to see that....

i think i smell tator tots? or at least i HOPE i smell tator tots. those sound positively delicious right now!!
so does a steak. a steak sounds sinfully delicious.
sinfully because it's friday, ya know...ahem.

erm....though my birthday is obviously on a friday, i don't think i'm doing anything particularly crazy tonight. most of my friends are either out of town or working. alas! but, i DO think i'm having some sort of family dinner and then hanging out later with ann and jenny....probably, anyway. it shall be fun either way!! i think i might FINALLY watch twilight with the commentary too.....we'll see.

oh i wore heels today to school and got dressed up. it was fun, even if the blisters i now have from the heels aren't so much fun....but it's okay!!! i saw the boy, and that was exciting. though he did not give me anything for my birthday....what a bum.
(that answers your PM question, ayan!)

alright, this post is just all about me and my birthday, which makes me sound conceited. but oh well. it's my birthday, chubies. deal! :lol: kidding, you know i love you all.

i'm off to (hopefully) find tator tots!! laters my lovelies!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi Randies

Ninna does another push-post

Half National Championships down, just the rest left... I could sleep for a month straight from the feel of it.
Next week will be hell, at the place where they pay me to work.
I will not give a Vulgar Language is Ugly about the rest of this club for a week to come or so, except for my kids-group.
I fixed some torn pants yesterday.
D got me a new battery pack for the camera.
I'm wearing a watch.. and I'm getting late to my unpaid work... lovely...
see you in April, people... of you're still in random 11 that is... speed it up a little, will ya?
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi Randies. :D

Just a normal day today..

Mary, sorry for the late birthday wishes, but happy birthday! Glad you had a good day! :D

Ninna, I hope when you see us next we'll be on number 12.

I slept in until 11 today, which I didn't even think was possible, and I still feel like I could stay in bed for a long time more, bad for GSCE's.

It's raining, I got back just as it started, but I got wet anyway because I was in one of those weird stand in the rain with your head up to the sky moods. :lol: Then I had a shower, which was nice.

I got new shampoo and conditioner in town, shine enhance stuff, and I got a £5 off voucher if you spend over £35, which I don't think I will use.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Helloooo Randies!
Haven't posted here in a while. Whoever's birthday it was, happy belated Birthday! Best wishes to ya! :lol: Sorry for not knowing you, I'm just on too many threads to keep track of. For the record, I'm gonna post more so #12 gets here faster, and I'm just gonna do something random right now.
5 Random Facts of The Day
1. I have a party to go to today.
2. It is getting WARMER!
3. I got Twilight on audio.
4. DANCE PUPPET DANCE!
5. I want pizza badly right now. And sushi.
~~Bri~~
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Randies again. :D

Push-posting.

Randome:
- The adverts that I get at the top of my lex page has changed, which is interesting. :lol:
- Listening to Kids by MGMT from the rate the song thread.
- I'm trying to make a new banner and avie.
- I'm thirsty, going to get a drink. :D