The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

SSVD
Settled in Forks

Re: The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by SSVD »

Feathers wrote:Oh, SSVD! Who else is a veteran? (And the Rhage book thong is totally hanging on my door; it matches my decore perfectly, and now it's like Rhage guards me when I sleep. <3!!)
Ren... The glorious Godmother, reigning Queen of the Gutter, the wieldor of the one and only sceptor of pleasure, my mentor, the one female who never fails to bring steamy back to the gutter, our own Somethingblue, is one of the very first Gutter Gals and if I'm not mistaken, the gutter was created because of her... and I do mean because of!!

Bella and gifts... she risked her life to give Edward two of the greatest gifts he will ever receive, herself and their child. Now, did those two gifts of life change her views on receiving and giving gifts? I don't know but, she didn't seem too terribly bothered by the outrageous red Ferrari. I mean... she didn't refuse it and insist he refrain from buying her a car because at the time... they all believed that she wouldn't be going anywhere on her own for quite some time. Why have a car in the garage for a couple of years? Well, I guess Edward would have loved to drive her around in it... typical male type thing. And why Edward thought she may feel different about receiving gifts after she was changed is still somewhat a mystery... I thought he wanted to buy her a nice little Audi instead of something so obviously conspicuous.

And about Rhage... You made the comment at the UCLA BD concert signing that you would love to wear him as a necklace and me, being nothing like our dear Bella, enjoys giving gifts as well as receiving them, would love to grant that request.
~~ SSVD ~~ GTO ~~ MSQ ~~
Stupid Shiny Designs
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

There were many contributors to the original gutters.

Including Something Blue, Ouisa, Violet Quagmire, Teak, BethG, Simplicity, DizzyPsy, SSVD, Heart Song, Silly Bella, Be My Escape, Cocoa, even Pel. And so many more that we could list them all night. It was a lovely place with a rich history. And sadly first through a lex purge and then a lex hack, only two copies of the whole thing still exist.

But truly this us and them stuff isn't going to get us anywhere. Let's focus on the present and build something with who is here.
lilac-and-lavender
Wandering Through Town

Post by lilac-and-lavender »

hear hear Ouisa or is it here here? Onward and Upward, Forward Ho...ect.
Thank you Fry-You da'bomb
eeny meeny miny moe
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

SSVD wrote: And about Rhage... You made the comment at the UCLA BD concert signing that you would love to wear him as a necklace and me, being nothing like our dear Bella, enjoys giving gifts as well as receiving them, would love to grant that request.[/color]
(After I've picked myself up off the floor) HOMG! Really? If you're serious, send me a PM, dear, and we will talk! I would love to take you up on that!
lilac-and-lavender wrote:hear hear Ouisa or is it here here? Onward and Upward, Forward Ho...ect.
I totally read "Edward, Upward and Forward!" Love the gutter.

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Feathers wrote:I totally read "Edward, Upward and Forward!" Love the gutter.
<3 Ren
Now THAT's an image!! Woo! *Fans self*
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Feathers wrote: I totally read "Edward, Upward and Forward!" Love the gutter.

<3 Ren
Glad to know, I wasn't the only one who had read that! I had to read it twice and more slowly. LOL :twisted:
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
SSVD
Settled in Forks

Post by SSVD »

I apologize ladies and gents...

I said Blue always brings steamy back to the gutter, but I was mistaken... it's ouisa!
~~ SSVD ~~ GTO ~~ MSQ ~~
Stupid Shiny Designs
dizzypsy
Settled in Forks

Post by dizzypsy »

hi ladies!!!!

well after the hack..i figured i would stop by!!! ALL of my things are missing...my siggy and avie (booooo) i miss them! Nice to see the gutter....hummmmmmwhat shall we drink tonight??? Maybe some Alicetini's...soooooo good right now......

*waves* to all!!!!!!

Talk to you all soon!
Everythings in the cooler!
~Diz
the guttertender!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Feathers wrote:In honor of Bella's birthday, I'm just curious. What sort of present would you get a present-hating, attention-avoiding, once-accident-prone-human-but-now-indestructable-baking-obsessed-vampire for her birthday?
I'd get Bella a new copy of The Merchant of Venice and one of Wuthering Heights to replace the torn and ratty copies she currently has. My goal for a gift is simple and understated- nothing to draw attention and something she'd actually use. Since they are replacements, at least I'd know she'd like them!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

I'm also a gutter veteran. I just didn't post on a few of the threads because I got so busy with my personal life. However, I was around when the gutter wasn't the gutter and was the Adult Fan Roll Call. I also was there when grooming and polishing came to be. Those were the days! Very fun, indeed!
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::