Teenagers Unite V

DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Teenagers Unite V

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

yeah ytv onyl airs spongebob... fairly off parents.. drake and josh and icarly

and yes i remeber the girl with the high voice... her name was sugar and she bugged me!1 hahah no she was my fave!! hahah carlos should retire hes been on there for like forever.. mybro thinks that they have the best shows ever hahah! i make fun of him!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

To those who don't know what moose tracks is: it's the best ice cream ever. the original one has vanilla ice cream with a sort of fudge in it and small peanut butter cups. It's soooo yummy! The fudge is what really makes it. My mint moose tracks has the same fudge, but with mint ice cream and chocolate-covered mints. It's yummy too.

Nick and Disney have gone downhill from the '90s. Nick's shows are lame now, and Carrisa's right about how it's not Spongebob that's bad but that they over play it. Anyone remember Hey Arnold? I've for some reason really wanted to watch an episode lately, that and As Told by Ginger.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

OMA i remeber a stold by ginger and hey arnold .. arnold bugged me but ginger was okay ... she was always sounding depressed!! hahah
oma i loved the rugrats and i loved the show bout them when they were teens!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Let's face it, animated television died with the '90s. They were as good as gold back then but now they aren't worth a dime. Though, I will admit, I love Chowder and Flapjack. Now, the older episodes of SpongeBob are great, but they've been played too much and the new ones show how the producers are fresh out of ideas and just want their money. I remember those, Jenna, but I wasn't fond of either. I personally wouldn't mind seeing Ren and Stimpy and the Angry Beavers again. I'm also missing Danny Phantom a bit.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Awww, rugrats! But only the earlier ones, before Chuckie got a sister, I think her name was Kimmy. And the All Grown Up was really just trying to push it waaaay too far.
I also liked Recess and Pepper Ann. And Duck Tales!! And Tale Spin! I miss my childhood now.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I remember Recess and Pepper Ann!

I know we're talking Nick, right now, but did anybody here watch The Weekenders?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Why not talk about '90s toons in general? It's so much easier than sticking to one network.

Don't hurt me! But I never liked the Rugrats. My aunt did and she tried to get me to like them too, but I could never get into it. I miss Duck Tales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Darkwing Duck. Ducks and chipmunks, that's what a lot of my favorite shows were about! :lol: But, boy, do I hate nostalgie; it's far too depressing, especially for me.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

It's okay Carissa, a lot of the shows you named I didn't really like as a kid. We all have different tastes. Personally I think the only cartoons involving animals I liked were disney or Tom and Jerry. Like I couldn't stand Pinky and the Brain as a kid, or Cat Dog.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

One show I couldn't stand and somewhat still can't stand was Invader Zim. Gir, I can tolerate, but the whole show itself was too much for me. I also couldn't stand CatDog or Doug Funny. Sorry, Doug, you just weren't that funny to me. :/

I loved animal shows when I was kid. Still do. Let's see.... I was a fanatic of Scooby Doo. I mean I had to have everything Scooby Doo. There was even a Scooby Doo crazy that went through my grade that lasted for quite a few years (same people, same class, every year). My greatest memories of school was when we would all role play SD outside, running around and being goofy, and having two girls constantly fighting over who was going to be Daphine when we played. ("I'm Daphine for effinity!" Lol!)
"Got it memorized?"
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Daphine? You mean Daphne, right?

Scrappy-dappy-doo!

The movies sucked.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|