Black Dagger Brotherhood

dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by dragon-girl »

Ok, that's got to be Elanor. (I forget where the extra 'h' goes...)
I wonder what they're doing at the time?

Oh, and I give in! I'm pre-ordering this today. I wants it, precious....
*ahem*

Can't wait for this book! Too many teasing quotes! :D
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Yes, I'm thinking this new quote has to be Rehv's love interest...what was her name again? I always draw a blank there...

Thank you Naureen!!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Fan, her name is Ehlena. I always have to go back and check to see where to put the 'h'. :roll:

Not sure if our lovely Una has posted this info, but the WARDen is also having a virtual signing for LA. Click here for more info.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Today's Quote:
  • 4/13/09: "But what about the laws. Tradition." (To the Scribe Virgin.)
I could see Wrath saying this to the SV regarding Payne... Maybe the SV is hinting that Payne should be a brother.

Thanks CG, I know I posted earlier the signing dates, can't remember if that one was included. I just know that my hometown is now where close to a signing.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Thanks, CG :D

The 1st thing that popped into my head with the new quote is maybe the SV won't let Phury back into active membership and Wrath is asking why not? Isn't the Primale supposed to be a Brother? I may be way off, but it's just what my first thought was...

It could definitely be about Payne though...

Thank you Naureen!!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

una wrote:Today's Quote:

4/13/09: "But what about the laws. Tradition." (To the Scribe Virgin.)
I don't see Wrath saying this just because he's not into tradition (did anyone else throw up there hands and sing "tradition" just then?! :D ) SO why would he care? Unless it was said more sarcastically like "So what, about the laws?" You feel me? I could see one of the Chosen saying this? Someone not yet "corrupted." Hmmm...

Since I wasn't around when this happened before - do you all read the book and go back to what we've said to see if we were close?!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Hmmm...that quote makes me wonder about a couple of things: a) will Rehv be inducted into the Brotherhood and b) If females get a chance to be a Brother- knowing that Xhex and JM's book is going to follow LA.

Twilightmom- Not sure. I know that SM we talked about the quotes in terms of the book context. We could do the same thing with BDB.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I'm definitely going to want to come back and see how close we all were!! I think that'll be really funny to see!

Thank you Naureen!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I agree. It'll be fun to see which ones were serious and which ones were sarcastic/flippant remarks. We only have fifteen days to go?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

14 days, right? I think it comes out on the 28th...not counting today...I think it's 14 days....

will we still be able to come back to this thread after it is locked or should I keep a copy of everyone's guesses so we can reference them again? Cause any second now this thread will be locked and there will be a fresh new one! :D

Thank you Naureen!!